[Obligatory post about how Venus in Scorpio people are better]

obsidianmineral

[Insert brief introduction about how Venus in Scorpio makes people more intense, insert :love: emoji, insert short story about OP met a guy with this placement]

obsidianmineral

[Insert unsolicited story about how this other person also met a Venus in Scorpio. Insert description about how mysterious they were and how they started showing their true face at some point in the story. Insert :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love: emojis]

obsidianmineral

[Insert unsolicited story about how this other person also met a Venus in Scorpio. Insert description about how mysterious they were and how they started showing their true face at some point in the story. Insert :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love: emojis]

[Insert reply about how their husband always wanted sex and even though it was superficial they could feel the 7 planets connecting them through their spirits or some convoluted explanation]

obsidianmineral

[Insert reply about how their husband always wanted sex and even though it was superficial they could feel the 7 planets connecting them through their spirits or some convoluted explanation]

[Insert talk about how this person has the placement. Insert brief description related to how they have this placement themselves and how it makes them want to rule the world]

obsidianmineral

[Insert an essay about their own natal chart, how their Venus is conjunct Pallas retrograde in the 9th degree of Scorpio in the Sabian Symbol degree corresponding to the baby child in the water's bearer spirit of death and transformation. Insert 500 lines of unsolicited personal stories]

obsidianmineral

[Hi all,

My jealousy is always through-the-roof on anything love-related. I never knew why I felt this way until I realized I have Venus in Scorpio.

My sun is in Sag so I'm pretty relax about many other things but my Venus is killing me.

I always mess up my relationships because I tend to pull away and act aloof from the person I like whenever she gives attention to others including platonic ones.

As result, I'm super moody. I don't express this outwardly. Instead, I just shut-down and ignore the person. This feeling doesn't seem to go away as I age and mature.

Is there any way I could do to lessen this effect? Does Bach Flower Essence work?]

Blaze

Account Closed
I have Pluto conjunct Venus in Scorpio with Mars and Jupiter and Saturn. Those don't matter though, cos PLUTO man. DO YOU UNDERSTAND MY INTENSITY!?

Like, bruh, Twilight was made by my ex bruh.

obsidianmineral

I have Pluto conjunct Venus in Scorpio with Mars and Jupiter and Saturn. Those don't matter though, cos PLUTO man. DO YOU UNDERSTAND MY INTENSITY!?

Like, bruh, Twilight was made by my ex bruh.

Y-yeah? Well I got Pluto conjunct Pluto and conjunct Transpluto with the Dark Moon Pluto! I was gonna say understand but you need a high level of spirituality to even grasp the basis of a Plutoish pluto in a natal chart.

Blaze

Account Closed
My aura is so cold a snow storm hangs around me. My eyes break glass and turn my enemies to stone. I'm such a badass that I killed the doctor for slapping my perfect bum upon being born.

I drink blood and have psychic powers.

INTENSE DOESN'T DO IT JUSTICE.