Does Trump have an astrologer?

A few nights ago, a caller on George Noory's Coast to Coast AM radio show said he thought Trump must have an astrologer. His reasoning had to do with two different kinds of software (which I'd never heard of but I did recognize the name Grant Lewi). He looked at the date and time stamps on Trump's tweets and they corresponded with something astrological. Sorry I don't remember details but this show is on in the middle of the night and I was falling asleep.

Trump admires Reagan, who used an astrologer, so I wouldn't be surprised if Trump uses one as well. I'd actually feel reassured by this if true. He's going on an Asia trip in a couple of weeks so it would be interesting to see if those dates were beneficial to his chart or the chart of the US.

CapAquaPis

The link leads to a nonvalid page

I fixed the link, reposted and ensure it'll work this time around.

Astrology became popular in the US & western world in the 1960s, just when the actor turned CA governor Ronald Reagan and his wife Nancy looked at their horoscopes to guide them high to the presidency (and first lady), 1981-89. This was wikipedia's article of the day: Gemini - the twins. And it happens to be Donald Trump's sun sign.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gemini_(constellation)

Last edited:
I fixed the link, reposted and ensure it'll work this time around.

Astrology became popular in the US & western world in the 1960s, just when the actor turned CA governor Ronald Reagan and his wife Nancy looked at their horoscopes to guide them high to the presidency (and first lady), 1981-89. This was wikipedia's article of the day: Gemini - the twins. And it happens to be Donald Trump's sun sign.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gemini_(constellation)

Not sure how that answers my question about whether Trump has an astrologer or not. I've always suspected Melania has a psychic though, based on things she's said and because she is Eastern European.

CapAquaPis

Not sure how that answers my question about whether Trump has an astrologer or not. I've always suspected Melania has a psychic though, based on things she's said and because she is Eastern European.

You know Geminis, esp. if they have a dark Mercury aspect, and certainly the Trump presidency or administration represents the underbelly of corruption, scandals and graft associated with Gemini and its ruler planet Mercury. Trump will definitely have one, they probably told him he's the chosen few (astrology might viewed Donald Trump as capable of obtainment of great powers in his life). In the super bowl, he said the New England Patriots will win, despite the entire game going to overtime, they were behind the Atlanta Falcons...and all of a sudden, Tom Brady (a Trump supporter) made a game-ending touchdown for the Pats to win. I'm convinced either Trump is psychic or is in touch with one.

JUPITERASC

A few nights ago, a caller on George Noory's Coast to Coast AM radio show said he thought Trump must have an astrologer. His reasoning had to do with two different kinds of software (which I'd never heard of but I did recognize the name Grant Lewi). He looked at the date and time stamps on Trump's tweets and they corresponded with something astrological. Sorry I don't remember details but this show is on in the middle of the night and I was falling asleep.

Trump admires Reagan, who used an astrologer, so I wouldn't be surprised if Trump uses one as well. I'd actually feel reassured by this if true. He's going on an Asia trip in a couple of weeks so it would be interesting to see if those dates were beneficial to his chart or the chart of the US.

President Donald Trump is a Billionaire :smile:

J%2BP%2BMorgan%2BAstrology%2BMEME.jpg

Culpeper

Premium Member
I have not come across anything about Trump and astrology, but that he has consulted psychics, in particular, Carlos Casteneda. Casteneda is rumored to have faked his death and moved back to his native country Peru. But it is probable that he and Trump did not lose contact. Trump has the uncanny ability to invest in the right thing and come out on top. His method of operation is very similar to many nineteenth century tycoons. Andrew Carnegie was a Swedenborgian and consulted spirits and so did George Westinghouse, John D. Rockefeller and Walter Chrysler. It was the century of spiritualism.

JUPITERASC

I have not come across anything about Trump and astrology, but that he has consulted psychics, in particular, Carlos Casteneda. Casteneda is rumored to have faked his death and moved back to his native country Peru. But it is probable that he and Trump did not lose contact. Trump has the uncanny ability to invest in the right thing and come out on top. His method of operation is very similar to many nineteenth century tycoons. Andrew Carnegie was a Swedenborgian and consulted spirits and so did George Westinghouse, John D. Rockefeller and Walter Chrysler. It was the century of spiritualism.
And also keep in mind BILL MERIDIAN :smile:

pefcover.png

http://www.billmeridian.com/pst.html

I have not come across anything about Trump and astrology, but that he has consulted psychics, in particular, Carlos Casteneda. Casteneda is rumored to have faked his death and moved back to his native country Peru.
Castaneda was Mexican. I met one of his 'inner circle,' Florinda Donner-Grau, author of Shabono and Being in Dreaming, excellent books describing shamanism as she experienced it. She was the real deal. When I saw her at a distance I thought she was in her twenties by the way she dressed, fixed her hair, spoke but when I got up close (she signed her books for me) her face was very wrinkled like an old woman! Quite a shock.

A friend of mine met Castaneda in the '80s and said "He looked like my gardener but I knew he could really hurt me!" He felt the Power.

Castaneda and cohorts did not exist in the same world as we do.

For people unacquainted with Castaneda here is a Wiki summary.