Does my ex miss me?

kai

Is the contact referring to Venus conj Mars because Venus goes RX soon and does not meet Mars at least only after some months later so that conjunction doesn't happen unless there's other indication of contact in the chart? Moon sextiling Mercury perhaps ? I am in the same position as you are....missing someone but will not in any circumstances make the first contact it would have to only be him. I suggest that you don't because it's not good to chase someone regardless of how much you miss them. I think that men, being the chasers themselves, should make the first move if they really want you.

CBEE925

Is the contact referring to Venus conj Mars because Venus goes RX soon and does not meet Mars at least only after some months later so that conjunction doesn't happen unless there's other indication of contact in the chart? Moon sextiling Mercury perhaps ? I am in the same position as you are....missing someone but will not in any circumstances make the first contact it would have to only be him. I suggest that you don't because it's not good to chase someone regardless of how much you miss them. I think that men, being the chasers themselves, should make the first move if they really want you.

Right up there with you two-missing someone and haven't had contact in over 3 weeks......

the_virgo

Thanks for reading! Yes I don't think I will make first contact bcz he did over everything between us he left me I don't want to make first contact him.
But I really want to know does he really miss me? Is the chart say yes? Venus will RX soon and Venus is me in that chart so what is it mean ?

Me (Venus) he (Mars) in his 5th house what is it mean?

Last edited:

kai

Thanks for reading! Yes I don't think I will make first contact bcz he did over everything between us he left me I don't want to make first contact him.
But I really want to know does he really miss me? Is the chart say yes? Venus will RX soon and Venus is me in that chart so what is it mean ?

Me (Venus) he (Mars) in his 5th house what is it mean?

Not an expert, but you both being in 5th, that's his 11th the house of friendship, so does he see you two as more friends now whereas you see yourselves in a romantic relationship hence in your 5th? Venus rx would probably mean that soon you will change your mind about him because here you are about to conjunct but you reverse your course so to speak, so a change of mind? Either one of you exalts another in this case I am confused whether you exalt him as him being in your house of exaltion or you exalt him in your exalted house. I noticed some people interpret it differently in terms of who exalts whom. But...yeah don't contact him especially when it is him who ended it. If I was you, I would disappear make him really miss you and the more you distance yourself and 'hide' yourself i believe the more they will miss you since you are out of sight.

the_virgo

Not an expert, but you both being in 5th, that's his 11th the house of friendship, so does he see you two as more friends now whereas you see yourselves in a romantic relationship hence in your 5th?

I and he in his 5th house its make my 11 (friends ) house, I decided if he contact Me this time I want be only friend, no he did not see as a friend he wanted to marry me but he was much interested is sex which I refuse to him bcz I believe wait until marriage.

I am confused whether you exalt him as him being in your house of exaltion or you exalt him in your exalted house. I noticed some people interpret it differently in terms of who exalts whom.

Sorry my English is not very good so didn't understand clearly!

But...yeah don't contact him especially when it is him who ended it. If I was you, I would disappear make him really miss you and the more you distance yourself and 'hide' yourself i believe the more they will miss you since you are out of sight.

No i will not contact him I also don't trust him again we already moved on but I thought does he miss me so I asked the question.but i don't think he really miss me and will contact me but if the chart says yes then it will yes!

I will update here if he contact me or I contact him but there is no way for me to contact him!

kai

I stopped taking serious what men say :) One day they want to marry you an another there they disappear poof gone! If he broke up with you then say f*** him and move on. I know it's easier said than done but after a few months it will get better. Don't sweat any individual who has no problem letting go of you and discards you like you're nothing to him. You just have to work on yourself psychologically to make yourself feel better and stronger and when you do that, you won't sweat over him. Sometimes people regret...so just wish that one day he will regret letting go of you and always pay attention to man's actions, never his words as I made that mistake myself!

the_virgo

I stopped taking serious what men say :) One day they want to marry you an another there they disappear poof gone! If he broke up with you then say f*** him and move on. I know it's easier said than done but after a few months it will get better. Don't sweat any individual who has no problem letting go of you and discards you like you're nothing to him. You just have to work on yourself psychologically to make yourself feel better and stronger and when you do that, you won't sweat over him. Sometimes people regret...so just wish that one day he will regret letting go of you and always pay attention to man's actions, never his words as I made that mistake myself!

Exactly One day they want to marry you an another there they disappear poof gone!
I don't care about him I moved on and looking for someone else!
Thank you for your lovely post and support , thank you for time to read my chart!

the_virgo

Venus goes RX soon and does not meet Mars at least only after some months later

Yes you are right at least they will meet later in April they will sextile and in September they will conjunct again so is that mean things will happen later or nothing to happen???? Just trying to know and learn!

red

Hello there,

I don't really see contact in this chart.

Even if there is contact (which I doubt) I'm not sure you will like it.

You are feeling pretty powerless about how things have developed so far.

the_virgo

Hello there,

I don't really see contact in this chart.

Even if there is contact (which I doubt) I'm not sure you will like it.

You are feeling pretty powerless about how things have developed so far.

Thanks for reading! When I asked that time "contact" was not on my mind and that's why chart don't show it, I only asked "does he miss me or think about me" that is my simple question I only want to know that and do you think that chart say yes or no about he miss me?

And if there is a contact form him first then I think I would like it!:wink:

Last edited:

red

I see you like him a lot however you are not happy about the situation with him or rather there is an emotional ISSUE that YOU seem to be having with him, while he is moving on...not sure if I am right though..

the_virgo

I see you like him a lot however you are not happy about the situation with him or rather there is an emotional ISSUE that YOU seem to be having with him, while he is moving on...not sure if I am right though..

Yes you are right I still like him and miss him but not happy about the situation with him but trying to move on, maybe he is moving on too! :-(