The disgusting truth about love, sex, and attraction that nobody wants to hear

Witchyone

By the way, Love, the blog you posted warns against making the statement you made right on that same page.

"I’m of the opinion that the 80/20 rule is often abused to justify men’s failures or successes with women (more often failure), however the fundamental notion is both observable and easily verifiable in-field as well as statistically. It is however important to keep in mind that the 80/20 rule as it applies to Hypergamy is often bastardized in its inverse. The presumption goes that if 80% of women want to have sex with the top 20% of men it should necessarily mean that the top 20% of men are ******* 80% of women. Many a despondent Beta picking up on this dynamic will use this assumption to disqualify himself from Game or give up in futility. More on this later."

Ukpoohbear

The OP is being extremely polite and positive in her wording, so I think she considered she would be up against opposition. I can be here to be less polite, not towards other people, but more blunt with the truth. I am going to post some other things about darkness not necessarily about dating or sex but about darkness that exists in general.

When reading about Ted Bundy recently, I came across an article that talked about 'archons, weitko and parasites.'

"I don’t think now that you can tell if someone is an actual psychopath by looking at the birth chart. But I DO think entities may target certain individuals who tap into powerful magical stars. The entities can then use the subjects as puppets for their own sorcery. Channellers beware! Difficult natal aspects that show childhood wounding could also be weak entry points for these entities.
Neptune transits to any of the planets below could also facilitate these “walk ins”. This is why drug use is not recommended during Neptunian transits, it basically opens the flood gates! I also have to add, I’m not saying that if you have suffered abuse and you have wounds because of that, that archons can enter and you then become a psychopath. No certainly not!
This is such a complex subject, whole books have been written about it. I’m only opening a discussion. But I appreciate this is extremely sensitive subject matter. We ALL have varying degrees of possession/infection, this society makes us that way. But there are ways of clearing ourselves, it just takes effort, a willingness to learn about what you are dealing with and patience."

https://darkstarastrology.com/psychopath-astrology/

Now, it can sound quite scary or as if we are going down a rabbit hole when we begin to look at humans as parasites. We are not, but all of us are susceptible to becoming stuck in darkness, or they are subconsciously aware of darkness, and so will fight against having to admit that darkness exists, because they are so afraid of it.

I know one off these commenters smokes cannabis, which will dull her natural senses, and shows her inclination to hide away and numb down her psychic senses. So she is fighting her own fear.

Last edited:

Witchyone

I think the idea is that this is a provocative thread, and surely OP was prepared for debate.

I think it's important to counter totally negative (or positive) takes on issues with more realistic assessments, particularly when it's something I've dealt with before.

At the end of the day, it seems we're all arguing that people should be refusing to participate in a meat market if they want to feel better about themselves.

Starsareround

I think that above OP was hinting that she finds herself attracted to these dominant dog type guys (no judgment here, the heart wants what it wants) and she’s frustrated that these types aren’t reliable or particularly loving. There are ways to engage with those kind of men without losing your heart or your dignity, but as Witchy says, it’s worth it to examine whether you can change yourself so that eliminates the question altogether.

Witchyone

I think that above OP was hinting that she finds herself attracted to these dominant dog type guys (no judgment here, the heart wants what it wants) and she’s frustrated that these types aren’t reliable or particularly loving. There are ways to engage with those kind of men without losing your heart or your dignity, but as Witchy says, it’s worth it to examine whether you can change yourself so that eliminates the question altogether.

Here's where we differ. I'm not sure that for me there really ever was a way to engage with men like that without ending up victimized by them and my own dumb choices. Maybe it's my 7th house Neptune. I had to avoid not just men like that, but friend groups like that. If I were single now, I'd need to avoid Tinder and hookup culture altogether.

Maybe that's what the OP is suggesting. *shrugs*

Ukpoohbear

Note to OP: If you want to share your chart details then feel free to do so but remember you are under no obligation to do it. This subject can be discussed whether you share your chart details or not.

Starsareround

Thanks for stating the obvious, UK, and inferring that I have nefarious motives in inquiring about her Venus. Keeping this convo strictly impersonal is probably a good idea. Maybe you should take your own advice.

Ukpoohbear

Honestly, it wasn't personal, I'm just here for the OP. Witchy has been passive aggressive to the OP and I note you don't criticize that.

Anyway, let's keep on topic and not turn this into a conversational thread which will dull it down. You have your other threads for that.

BlackLioness87

love-thinking, what you say it's true but mostly in Uranus in Capricorn generation (that's what I observed). People from previous and next generations can still be affected by the sexualization you are talking about, but as Witchyone says people operating at low frequencies are the ones drawn to this behavior. I would add immaturity plays a big role, young people who aren't able to make good use of their discernment are prey of this. Of course people with mother and father issues and victims of other kind of abuse are included if they are still acting out their traumas and prejudices.

It's also important to say that inequity among the sexes also makes some women behave like men. Some seers have stated that that's actually what will bring the world to its end. Many women think they ought to have the same "rights" as men, and seek to have the same experiences and liberties men have enjoyed since ancient times. These women think motherhood is a burden, and that monogamy is BS. I agree with them that others cannot decide upon our bodies and that lasting commitment is an utopia. The problem is we, as women, cannot become liars or cynical or promiscuous just because "most men are like that". Women give birth and are naturally receptive, but each day the number of women who aren't comfortable with nurturing and protecting is increasing.

Some women think they are subversive when they act like men, but they aren't... they don't realize they are just being submissive to sick men demands. It's really disgusting and outrageous :sick: :mad: Most men just live the present and don't need an emotional connection to enjoy sex, so it's not a surprise many of them take advantage of technology, globalization and "women's liberation" to fulfill their basic needs.

Last edited:

Ukpoohbear

I agree to a certain extent that the subject of becoming aware of men's ulterior motives is largely an age thing but I think the way society is built as a whole perpetuates the cycle and so older generations are more responsible for this than they might be aware of.

For example, in the nuclear family set-up and traditionally set values that has the man as the patriarch, it sets up a dynamic where men feel they need to protect women and women feel protected when they have a man. There would have been good reason to have men protecting women and it is true that men are physically stronger than females. But this dynamic is unfair on both men and women. Men are then subconsciously given messages that the need to protect means it's ok to behave aggressively and women will think an aggressive man is a sign of safety.

Witchyone

love-thinking, what you say it's true but mostly in Uranus in Capricorn generation (that's what I observed).

It's funny that you notice a correlation with the Uranus in Cap generation. I noticed a correlation between this type of dating and the Pluto in Scorpio generation. It's pretty much the same generation: 1988-1996 vs. 1985-1995. It's notable that they are also the first generation to consider online dating normal. It was still embarrassing and taboo to find your mate online for my generation, although we started it.

It's also important to say that inequity among the sexes also makes some women behave like men. Some seers have stated that that's actually what will bring the world to its end. Many women think they ought to have the same "rights" as men, and seek to have the same experiences and liberties men have enjoyed since ancient times. These women think motherhood is a burden, and that monogamy is BS. I agree with them that others cannot decide upon our bodies and that lasting commitment is an utopia. The problem is we, as women, cannot become liers or cynical or promiscuous just because "most men are like that". Women give birth and are naturally receptive, but each day the number of women who aren't comfortable with nurturing and protecting is increasing.

Some women think they are subversive when they act like men, but they aren't... they don't realize they are just being submissive to sick men demands. It's really disgusting and outrageous :sick: :mad: Men are men, so it's not a surprise they will always take advantage of technology, globalization and "women's liberation" to fulfill their basic needs.

I agree that women aren't doing anything impressive by sinking to the level of the men we used to call dogs.

I disagree that all men take advantage in this way. I thought they were all like that before I met men who aren't. I think it's important that men understand they're just as responsible for their behavior as women are responsible for ours. Too often their desires are seen as uncontrollable, which is both insulting to men, basically says they're no better able to control themselves than animals, and dangerous because it gives men an excuse to let their urges run wild and women an excuse to let them get away with it.

BlackLioness87

I agree to a certain extent that the subject of becoming aware of men's ulterior motives is largely an age thing but I think the way society is built as a whole perpetuates the cycle and so older generations are more responsible for this than they might be aware of.

For example, in the nuclear family set-up and traditionally set values that has the man as the patriarch, it sets up a dynamic where men feel they need to protect women and women feel protected when they have a man. There would have been good reason to have men protecting women and it is true that men are physically stronger than females. But this dynamic is unfair on both men and women. Men are then subconsciously given messages that the need to protect means it's ok to behave aggressively and women will think an aggressive man is a sign of safety.
Of course, older generation of women are guilty of letting patriarchy go to far and not protecting their children of the darkest side of it (But it had to be that way according to astrology, most women were not able to change things even if they had the will to).

In patriarchal societies it's normal for boys to be physically abused and they are also taught that expressing their feelings is a weakness. If the paternal figure was a sadist then they will start hating the mother for not being able to defend her offspring. In the best of the cases men grown up in this kind of environment are not affectionate with their kids, which brings some insecurities in the latter. What do youngsters do when they feel they lacked affection when children? They usually engage risky behaviors. Some would probably be so eager to find affection or simply attention (specially women) that they will end up taking wrong decisions. And the cycle will continue until a new paradigm in parenting becomes widely spread.

Last edited:

BlackLioness87

It's funny that you notice a correlation with the Uranus in Cap generation. I noticed a correlation between this type of dating and the Pluto in Scorpio generation. It's pretty much the same generation: 1988-1996 vs. 1985-1995. It's notable that they are also the first generation to consider online dating normal. It was still embarrassing and taboo to find your mate online for my generation, although we started it.
Of course, Pluto in Scorpio generation is less "old-fashioned". But among Pluto in Scorpio generation those with Uranus in Capricorn are the black sheep among the black sheep. Uranus in Sagittarius is not rebel for the sake of it, seriously I could say at least most of us still have romantic ideals. Uranus in Capricorn is different, I cannot get along well with girls with that placement (some are way too "open").

I agree that women aren't doing anything impressive by sinking to the level of the men we used to call dogs.

I disagree that all men take advantage in this way. I thought they were all like that before I met men who aren't. I think it's important that men understand they're just as responsible for their behavior as women are responsible for ours. Too often their desires are seen as uncontrollable, which is both insulting to men, basically says they're no better able to control themselves than animals, and dangerous because it gives men an excuse to let their urges run wild and women an excuse to let them get away with it.
Men "easily aroused" are the ones taking advantage of this situation. I needed to be specific, I will edit my post.

Witchyone

Of course, Pluto in Scorpio generation is less "old-fashioned". But among Pluto in Scorpio generation those with Uranus in Capricorn are the black sheep among the black sheep. Uranus in Sagittarius is not rebel for the sake of it, seriously I could say at least most of us still have romantic ideals. Uranus in Capricorn is different, I cannot get along well with girls with that placement (some are way too "open").

That's really interesting. Since the entire generation is behind me, age-wise, I haven't noticed that distinction. It actually makes sense. I can understand how the Pluto in Scorpio generation would be into exploring its sexuality in all its facets, including taboos, and that's why I made the connection. The part I never understood is how a placement that should bring deep examination of the emotions of sex instead seems to have attempted to make sex into a physical activity, like exercise or eating, devoid of emotional or spiritual meaning.

BlackLioness87

That's really interesting. Since the entire generation is behind me, age-wise, I haven't noticed that distinction. It actually makes sense. I can understand how the Pluto in Scorpio generation would be into exploring its sexuality in all its facets, including taboos, and that's why I made the connection. The part I never understood is how a placement that should bring deep examination of the emotions of sex instead seems to have attempted to make sex into a physical activity, like exercise or eating, devoid of emotional or spiritual meaning.
When I was in high school I remember 1986 and 1987 born girls were horrified by the behavior of girls two grades behind us. I used to thought it was because most of them were born in the Chinese snake year. I finally could make the link with Uranus placement, I could recall that actually most girls born from 1988 onwards were different.

I found this:

"Uranus was in Sagittarius from November 1981 through November 1988 stimulating changes in religion, philosophy, and world affairs...

Uranus was in Capricorn from February 1988 until January 1996 causing an odd combination of extreme attitudes about traditional values or reactionary trends from conservative instincts..."

http://www.san.beck.org/Astro-Uranus.html

So it seems there are subgenerations within generations.

Last edited:

Hkk

Account Closed
What the feck!!! Where have I been????????

I love this thread!!!!!!!!!!!! This is the most straight to the point, blunt and bitter truth!!!!

Good stuff

CapAquaPis

The OP said she likes strong, dominant and alpha-type males, but this convo is going to the "women want tough/rough/ready men" and this is an old overused trope of what women want in a men in our current-day North American culture. And the perception of men focused too much on a woman's appearance than her personality...and sometimes, men can get sexist or women misandryist on what's the ideal opposite sex partner by gender roles and stereotypical ideas.

I'm a sun/moon Aquarius with a Cancer rising who is a hetero biological male. Aquarius and Pisces are fetish-prone people, but astrology claims earth signs: Taurus, Virgo and Capricorn, are more likely to have a fetish. Whether one is into BBWs (well-fed Taurus), grannies (older but wiser Capricorn), preggos (the mother earth deity Virgo) or bearded, whatever...Aquarians can find beauty in everyone. I tend to not be picky in romance, don't judge a book by their cover.

Last edited: