5D Inspiration!!

Moondancing

Premium Member
An interesting note about our body healing itself is that it needs us to make self-care a high priority but instead we treat ourselves with neglect. These are 10 keys to self-care by Deepak Chopra. Seeing yourself in a new way, as a child of the universe. Realize that self-care is like caring for Nature! A shift in consciousness that produces great benefits

1. Make happiness a high priority vs Coasting along with our present state of happiness and unhappiness.

2. Make sure your life has purpose and meaning vs Focusing on daily practicalities, even those that seem routine and meaningless.

3. Living according to a higher vision vs Living for externals like a better job, more money, a bigger house, etc.

4. Expand your awareness in every decade of life vs Viewing youth as the peak of life and old age as a dwindling decline.

5. Devoting time and attention to personal growth vs Staying the same as you always were and feeling proud about it.

6. Following a sensible regimen of good diet and physical activity vs Eating a diet high in sugar, fat, and calories. Promising yourself to exercise tomorrow, or next week.

7. Allowing your brain to reset by introducing downtimes several times a day va Working your brain to the point of exhaustion before allowing yourself to take a break.

8. Getting to know your inner world through meditation, contemplation, and self-reflection va Avoiding what you really feel. Fearing what you might find if you dare to look inside yourself.

9. Practicing gratitude and appreciation vs Grabbing as much a you can for yourself. Never forgetting to look out for number one.

10. Learn how to love and be loved vs Not looking into the ddp source of love in yourself.

MD

Ukpoohbear

Those are good keys. I like the idea of remembering to in-still meaning in to everyday life, instead of just focusing on daily practicalities. Allowing down-time for the brain is a good one too, as well as getting to know your inner world, and the one that talks about living for a higher vision than money and status. Lots of interesting points.

Ukpoohbear

'The choice you make, between hating and forgiving, can become the story of your life.'
Gregory David Roberts

cats5d.jpg

Ukpoohbear

Have a positive mindset no matter the situation and 5D will flow into your veins. Disclaimer: we are all human, it is ok to not manage this all the time.

mindset.jpg

Ukpoohbear

Let's talk about...

Story time :love:

The famous ltalian diver Enzo Maiorca dove into the sea of Syracuse and was talking to his daughter Rossana who was aboard the boat.Ready to go in, he felt something slightly hit his back, he turned and saw a dolphin.Then he realized that the dolphin did not want to play but to express something. The animal dove and Enzo followed.
At a depth of about 12 meters, there was another dolphin, trapped in an abandoned net.Enzo quickly asked his daughter grab the diving knives.Soon, the two of them managed to free the dolphin,which at the end of the ordeal,emerged, issued an”almost human cry” ( describes Enzo)
A dolphin can stay up to 10 minutes underwater, then drowns.
The released dolphin was helped to the surface by Enzo, Rossana and the other dolphin. That’s when the surprise came, she was pregnant !
The male circled them and then stopped in front of Enzo, touched his cheek( like a kiss )in a gesture of gratitude and then they both swam off.
Enzo ended his speech by saying ,
“Until man learns to respect and speak to the animal world, he can never know his true role on earth”.
~Vangelis

psychoEclipse

Usually I don't reply to such topics, mostly because I don't believe in anything that humans calls spirituality, but I want to say a thing this time: "love" can kill you.

How? Because nature gives advantages to those who are cautious and passivity leads to death most of the times. Moreover, what's love? How do you define "love" when emotions are subjective? Felines gives "love bites" to show affection but other species shows aggression if they bite during "cuddles" or whatever. Sure, caring is favorable and good but in nature you'll never see a prey going nearby to its predator to get affection. Most species cares about their own, their young and those who gained their trust. It's just how someone avoid to trust another individual who may hurt or kill them, because loving EVERYONE without trust can be fatal.

And no, "love" is not the strongest "force" either because something can't exists without its opposite. Take this as an example: when you stand before a fireplace you feel its warmth if you're cold, but, after a while, your body doesn't notice it because it's constant, so it doesn't even bother to do such. You'll start notice it again if you get cold, may it be a wind blow or anything that breaks such continuity, your temperature. Anything that exists have an opposite of the same force that makes it possible to notice the difference between them. If nothing do such it leads to becoming gradually unaware of a constant status, because its normal to not noticing what happens constantly, like how someone living in a city barely notices its sound but someone going there once will do, and after a while it erases consciousness, since there's no reason for you to notice what remains the same all the time.

If you desire to feel nothing emotionally, because that's where it goes when you constantly feel an emotion without an opposite one which breaks its continuity, that's a good way to reach it. Look how those who have everything barely notices it and those who have nothing or at least experience it time to time gives something alike a major importance and attention.

Obviously, you can believe what you feel it's right for yourself...but that's my idea and I wanted to express it. I saw many times how humans desires just love, without even knowing it can lead to be no more aware than a rock.

Last edited:

david starling

Usually I don't reply to such topics, mostly because I don't believe in anything that humans calls spirituality, but I want to say a thing this time: "love" can kill you.

How? Because nature gives advantages to those who are cautious and passivity leads to death most of the times. Moreover, what's love? How do you define "love" when emotions are subjective? Felines gives "love bites" to show affection but other species shows aggression if they bite during "cuddles" or whatever. Sure, caring is favorable and good but in nature you'll never see a prey going nearby to its predator to get affection. Most species cares about their own, their young and those who gained their trust. It's just how someone avoid to trust another individual who may hurt or kill them, because loving EVERYONE without trust can be fatal.

And no, "love" is not the strongest "force" either because something can't exists without it's opposite. Take this as an example: when you stands before a fireplace you feel its warmth if you're cold, but, after a while, your body doesn't notice it because its constant, so it doesn't even bother to do such. You'll start notice it again if you get cold, may it be a wind blow or anything that breaks such continuity, your temperature. Anything that exists have an opposite of the same force that makes it possible to notice the difference between them. If nothing do such it leads to becoming gradually unaware of a constant status, because its normal to not noticing what happens constantly, like how someone living in a city barely notices its sound but someone going there once will do, and after a while it erases consciousness, since there's no reason for you to notice what remains the same all the time.

If you desire to feel nothing emotionally, because that's where it goes when you constantly feel an emotion without an opposite one which breaks its continuity, that's a good way to reach it. Look how those who have everything barely notices it and those who have nothing or at least experience it time to time gives something alike a major importance and attention.

Obviously, you can believe what you feel it's right for yourself...but that's my idea and I wanted to express it. I saw many times how humans desires just love, without even knowing it can lead to be no more aware than a rock.

"5D" is about an expectation that a higher plane of existence is gradually becoming more available to those who are attuned to it. Being trapped on the material plane of space-time isn't everyone's cup of tea.

psychoEclipse

"5D" is about an expectation that a higher plane of existence is gradually becoming more available to those who are attuned to it. Being trapped on the material plane of space-time isn't everyone's cup of tea.
I wasn't referring to such but the "love is the best thing" concept. And what is that attunement? "Love" and "light"? Because that's what I've heard almost EVERYWHERE about such ideas.

Even so, enegies doesn't works that way for what I know: they don't have space nor time, it was proven by science through studies connected to elementary particles and those energies forms what humans calls "matter". If your body, along with the energies that compose it, is not bound to space and time...how you can be trapped inside it?

If a particle can be in two different places simultaneously, how you can't be the same when your whole existence is composed by those energies? Maybe humans are just unable to perceive it. Do you ever wondered if you're already in the same place where you'll die? Because being timeless means that everything is happening now and thus you're dying, living and born in this exact moment.

Last edited: