What are you learning from COVID?

Opal

Premium Member
Women are more then just incubators. They cannot be FORCED to be an incubator although many would try to force.

Selfishness is rampant everywhere.

Not everyone who aborts a fetus is selfish either, so best not to judge the other.

As for a fetus? Not all of us believe that it is a full fledged soul who inhabits the fetus , but perhaps the souls vie for that particular body, until it is no more, then it goes elsewhere to become viable. :innocent: Anyway, that's how I see it. EVERYTHING in nature aborts. Just look at a Citrus tree or a grape arbor to see this, everything loses a certain amount of their "potential" progeny.

from Alter-Net:

https://www.alternet.org/2016/05/orca-whales-caribou-abortion-and-you/

It is sad, that people think they can make choices that are between a person and their God. It is not a thing that should be a subject for discussion. Aggressive people choose to try to dominate others. I guess it will be between them and their's in the end.

Hkk

Account Closed
Dirius stop being rude. Can you not have a debate without being rude? They should stop you on here but they pick and choose who they want to tell off.

You should become a barrister if you’re not already. Your communication is like you are in court but without the judge! Where’s the moderators.

What’s with the need to win and prove a point?

Calm down mate.Have a sip of water. Breathe

Dirius

Mate?

Are you the person that asked why I don't commit suicide? Nothing to discuss with you. Really.:biggrin: Bye:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Just seems ironic. You think the world is full and some new people don't have a right to be here and should be aborted.

Then why are you still here? you consider yourself important enough that you have a right to occupy the space?

Rules for thee but not for you correct?

:smile:

Dirius

Dirius stop being rude. Can you not have a debate without being rude? They should stop you on here but they pick and choose who they want to tell off.

You should become a barrister if you’re not already. Your communication is like you are in court but without the judge! Where’s the moderators.

What’s with the need to win and prove a point?

Calm down mate.Have a sip of water. Breathe

How am I being rude exactly?

Just because you don't like what I say doesn't mean its rude.

Either way I don't care.

Hkk

Account Closed
This thread is about what we are learning from Covid. We need to talk about the compassion side of our learns etc not make ppl feel like ****.

Dirius

This thread is about what we are learning from Covid. We need to talk about the compassion side of our learns etc not make ppl feel like ****.

I'm sorry.

Are you saying that pointing out the contradictions in other person's belief system, such as being pro abortion but protecting baby cows, is making them feel bad?

:innocent:

Opal

Premium Member
That thing are happening politically in a minority government that could never happen if Covid did not happen.

Opal

Premium Member
I'm sorry.

Are you saying that pointing out the contradictions in other person's belief system, such as being pro abortion but protecting baby cows, is making them feel bad?

I am not a vegetarian. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: I work on a lot of ranches.:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Hkk

Account Closed
Na its fun to see all the vegans loose their mind.

If you find my posts to break any rule please go ahead and report them. Or at least explain why they are "rude".

There’s ways to go about things and there’s also a way in which to talk to people even through words.

Loneliness can cause ppl to want attention. You don’t need to seek it dear Dirius. Just calm down. We are here for you. The Astro community 😊

You ain’t gonna change the world on here sweetheart. Nowt will do that. Chill

Hkk

Account Closed
I'm sorry.

Let’s do some breathing exercises. Count to 10

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 and breathe
Now hold for 20 minutes
🤩

Dirius

There’s ways to go about things and there’s also a way in which to talk to people even through words.

Loneliness can cause ppl to want attention. You don’t need to seek it dear Dirius. Just calm down. We are here for you. The Astro community 😊

You ain’t gonna change the world on here sweetheart. Nowt will do that. Chill

I'm not trying to change the world. In fact my position would be for the world to be relatively left as it is, in regards to food at least.

david starling

I'm not trying to change the world. In fact my position would be for the world to be relatively left as it is, in regards to food at least.

In your world, a hen's egg is a chicken and an acorn is an oak tree! :lol:

And, instead of giving someone special a bouquet of flowers, a packet of flower seeds will do, since for you, a seed=a flower!

Last edited:

petosiris

Banned
The story of The Wedding, is very interesting. Jesus was the host of the wedding. In that time of history, the host of the wedding, was the groom.:joyful:

He turned water into wine, and multiplied fish and bread to supply enough for all that were there.

When you grow rye, there is a fungus that grows on it. It is called ergot.

When ergot is ground up, into the rye flour, it is very deadly. The death is slow, and appears like the bubonic plague, many of the cases of bubonic plague were actually ergot poisoning. Still today there is deaths attributed to it.

When ergot is cast into water, it is a different story. It turns water into wine. It distributes LSD evenly throughout the water.

Any experienced people out there, understand that LSD makes the thought of eating fish, too fishy, and bread, is feels like coarse little rocks in your mouth.

I believe Jesus was experienced. Trained in the rituals of alchemy and drug usage.

:smile:

Is there any documented case of ''drinking 600 litres of water as wine'' as a result of LSD tripping? :smile:

Also hear what Papias the elder used to teach his disciples from the oral tradition of the apostles concerning the seventh millenium:

Irenaeus records a tradition handed to Papias that the vines in the kingdom will come with 10000 boughs, with 10000 branches on each bough, with 10000 shoots on each branch, with 10000 clusters on each branch, and with 10000 grapes on each branch, with each grape giving 935 litre of wine. There will be food from the earth in similar proportions satisfying and pacifying all carnivorous animals. :smile:

Last edited:

petosiris

Banned
Interesting:

The story of Jesus multiplying fish and bread, not to mention the Passover lamb, argues against vegetarianism too. In a vision to the apostle Peter, Jesus declared all foods to be clean, including animals (Acts 10:10-15).Was Jesus a Vegetarian? | Did Jesus Eat Meat? - Beliefnet

www.beliefnet.com/faiths/christianity/was-jesus-a-vegetarian.aspx

For those who care about such things as his teachings:

Matthew 15:11 11What goes into someone's mouth does not defile them, but what comes out of their mouth, that is what defiles them."
Matthew 15:17-18 17"Don't you see that whatever enters the mouth goes into the stomach and then out of the body? 18But the things that come out of a person's mouth come from the heart, and these defile them.

Read it in the context that Jesus didn't declare pork clean to the Jews, but he declared clean meals eaten without following the man-made commandment of ritual handwashing before eating a meal, which is not present in the Torah or the Tanakh, but comes from the Oral Law of the Pharisees and is still present in Rabbinic Judaism today - ''Why do your disciples break the tradition of the elders?'' - Matthew 15:2.

''But what comes out of the mouth proceeds from the heart, and this defiles a person. For out of the heart come evil thoughts, murder, adultery, sexual immorality, theft, false witness, slander. These are what defile a person. But to eat with unwashed hands does not defile anyone.'' - Matthew 15:18-20

Last edited: