How should i interpret this chat?

Yesterday was just amazing we met :D a day I will never forget in my life :)
We both were engaged :D he is just Amazinggggg I feel like a princess when I am with him. He is just Awesome...how stupid I was trying to reject him all tat.

He is just the person....very adorable...he is our fav, my gran's fab...parents's fav...OMG I feel like I just couldn't have enough of him hahaha...he made magic around me...

Am madly in love :D

poyi

Premium Member
Yesterday was just amazing we met :D a day I will never forget in my life :)
We both were engaged :D he is just Amazinggggg I feel like a princess when I am with him. He is just Awesome...how stupid I was trying to reject him all tat.

He is just the person....very adorable...he is our fav, my gran's fab...parents's fav...OMG I feel like I just couldn't have enough of him hahaha...he made magic around me...

Am madly in love :D

This is excellent news. I wish you all the best!!!! But I am curious who this person is :p

Poyiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii I am getting married :D

well you know what!!!! This guy is just SUPER AMAZING! never been or seen with someone like him very well mannered, smart, very tall & handsome OMG cant stop gazing at him, he has got Libra/Scorpio ASC LOL

He makes me feel like a princess when i am around him haha. I got tears filled in my eyes when he said the words...:love: He made magic in me...

Every minute I spent with him was :D AMAZING!

I recollect someone describing my partner using my 7th house...

He is just the combo specially the taurean traits. yes he is very much taurean in his passion :D & surround himself and me with luxuries...He is original too.

7th house: Cancer, Lunar (Cancerian) "emotional, motherly, traditional"

Moon in your 8th = his 2nd house: Stubborn, money oriented, good provider (Think taurean traits).

Moon in Leo: Showy, self centered, theatrical.

Moon Square Mars: has a temper!!!, Career oriented, highly sexual.

Moon square Saturn: Mature, sober, could be older.

Moon trine Uranus: Original.

Sun in the 7th: Popular, highly visible, has a certain reputation in your society.

Mercury in the 7th: Intelligent, witted, hyperactive, talks too much! and seems to be younger than it is.

Venus in the 7th: Refined, good taste and manners, very charming, physical attractive.

also someone described him as----
Your man may well have Leo rising and/or have the features you would find in a person represented by the Sun. The Sun in Cancer is pale, rather than dark or tanned, so will probably be European rather than of Eastern origin. He will be of middle stature, with a strong body and well composed. He will have a large head with a high forehead. As the Sun is in Cancer, which is a sign square to Aries ruled by Mars, there may be some deformity to the body or face, perhaps heavily pockmarked from acne or something of the sort.

YES!!! he is from europe :D he is fair, strong body & well composed he is fit, he had a broad forehead :)

the poke marks on body (tattoo in his arms) also he has a small poke mark on face but that adds up a cuteness in him.

THE LEO hahaha, Thingy he is not leo sun or moon or asc but his characteristic the whole description makes him a LEO type very proudy... He is very famous in the society :D everyone loves him...Never seen such an awesome guy in my life :D

poyi

Premium Member
WOW excellent. I don't know if you still remember me predicting that you are ready for long term commitment and now you are getting married!:biggrin:

He is very intellegent, witter, yes very active, he has high reputation in the society... :D he is very smart, young but matured :D and its a may-dec relationship just like waybread described.

POyi!

I should tell ya...

rememeber you havve said he will be just like me some way...moon receives sun and sun recives moon.

YES!! I just feel like he is my twin in anything the likes and dislikes most of the time i dont have words to say cos he speaks out what was trying to say or what i was having in my mind.

I told ya rem... 8 yrs i was not in any relationship and now i feel it all worth it and also he had the same thing 8 yrs no relationship he was saying no for relationship just like i did haha

He is adorable he is very attractive :D i just cant stop gazing at him :D but once he gaze back am off lol SHY* I couldnt come outa my shy lol...

Poyi!

forgot to tell yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ;) you know what! the 8th house we discussed about :D

which house does a detective belongs to ;) ???

He is a Detective :D

WOW excellent. I don't know if you still remember me predicting that you are ready for long term commitment and now you are getting married!:biggrin: