After 7 years Ketu Dasa going to 20 years Venus Dasa

Vista

I have had a very, very difficult time during Ketu Dasa with losing just about everything and looking forward to it being over the beginning of 2014 when my 20 year Venus Dasa begins. Even so, I have read conflicting information about Venus Dasa based on the natal position of Venus and it's other rulers. I would like more information about this as well as how to figure out when the Sub Period rulers of Venus are. Anyone care to share information? I have been practicing Western Astrology for about 20+ years and interested in learning more about Vedic. Thanks for your help.

Vista

Last edited:

Virinchi

If you can post your chart, that would help.
Else, if you just wanna know how will results be during sub-periods of venus dasa then try either of the 2 methods described here
for this, you need to have entered into venus dasa already
i find both methods equally effective but 2nd is easier if you are just at the begining of venus dasa

Vista

Thank you Virinchi,
I posted my chart as suggested. I do realize this style does not give you all the information. I am not sure where to get free and complete Vedic Charts. I have Googled a couple sites but they aren't much better to read than this one is.

If you can post your chart, that would help.
Else, if you just wanna know how will results be during sub-periods of venus dasa then try either of the 2 methods described here
for this, you need to have entered into venus dasa already
i find both methods equally effective but 2nd is easier if you are just at the begining of venus dasa

ibmfreak

I have had a very, very difficult time during Ketu Dasa with losing just about everything and looking forward to it being over the beginning of 2014 when my 20 year Venus Dasa begins. Even so, I have read conflicting information about Venus Dasa based on the natal position of Venus and it's other rulers. I would like more information about this as well as how to figure out when the Sub Period rulers of Venus are. Anyone care to share information? I have been practicing Western Astrology for about 20+ years and interested in learning more about Vedic. Thanks for your help.

Vista
Could you post your birth info
Date of birth
Place of birth
and Birth time.

Aspect of Jupiter or Guru can pacify Ketu. Ketu is a headless planet which could mean that you might be more aggressive in this period and think less. Ganpati Aradhana can help in Ketu Mahadasha, Just buy a small idol and see it everyday before you leave house and in the night(Ketu gives bad dreams, It is called dhoom ketu or full of smoke because it can change to any form or person).
I am currently going through Ketu mahadasha and it takes only if you are attached to something. Learn unattachment.

Vista

Thank you for responding! I PM my birth details to you.

Could you post your birth info
Date of birth
Place of birth
and Birth time.

Aspect of Jupiter or Guru can pacify Ketu. Ketu is a headless planet which could mean that you might be more aggressive in this period and think less. Ganpati Aradhana can help in Ketu Mahadasha, Just buy a small idol and see it everyday before you leave house and in the night(Ketu gives bad dreams, It is called dhoom ketu or full of smoke because it can change to any form or person).
I am currently going through Ketu mahadasha and it takes only if you are attached to something. Learn unattachment.