Leo Venus attraction to me

Saturnian

This year I've been really surprised to find out that all the guys that have shown interest in me,have had Leo Venus and Leo Mars.All of them had this combination and it was obvious they were interested in me.Don't know if it counts but many of them had Ascendant in Libra or sun there with Venus and Mars in Leo.
Anyway,I was wondering how come a Venus Leo would be this intrigued by me since I have no fire in my chart or even air.(except for Saturn),while Virgo venuses don't show that much excitement to get to know me and supposedely we're compatible since I have Capricorn venus.
Here's my chart if you can find something related to that.
http://i848.photobucket.com/albums/ab47/valeria_kitsune/chartt_whole.png
I just find it wuite weird for this kind of attraction to occur and I was wondering with what it has to do.

Lion o ness

Im a novice, but Im going to take a shot with experience... Hopefully some one with more knowledge will come along and put in their two cents:wink:

Your vertex is in Leo.. I believe this is a pull to you here.
Also ur Uranus is in Aqua.. Uranus/Venus connections are very hummm sexy.. Lots of attraction (I say check for uranus/venus connections)
Also aqua is opposite Leo, another attraction

Your Scopio squares Leo which is, squares are also adds to attraction...

For me, I have I thing for water placements :whistling: I just love love love watery men.. (my total weakness) :wink:
Honestly I personally dont like fire men (way to much fire for two people to have..lol)

Also it could be something in the other persons chart.. I have NN in Cap so I am attracted to Cap placements..
So it would also depend on whats going on in the other persons chart also..

I personally attract alot of Aqua Mars.. Even most of my female friends have aqua mars..

Saturnian

That sounds interesting,but for some reason I am not attracted to the Leo Venus/Mars.Even if my Vertex is there.And my Uranus is not in Aquarius,it's in Capricorn.It's my Saturn that's in Aquarius.
It's just that they always seem to uproach me,even if they don't know me.I just cannot understand how all I've been attracting has been this Leo combination.It just...leaves me wondering.Hm...maybe I could present their birth charts if you'd like to get a better view.But I had no idea that squares could be that attractive.Are squares that powerful?And how come they are attracted to me,but I for some reason am not attracted back to them?

Saturnian

So any more information on this?
I would like to ask...can a stellium in a certain house change somewhat your sign..like my 1st house stellium,which is the house of Aries.Could that possibly make Capricorn a bit more "Fiery"?Like I said so far I've attracted Leo Venuses,but Virgo Venuses don't seem to care much for me,wich is weird cause it's perfect for my Capricorn Mars.
Or with the Venus Leo a Libra sun or Rising comes along.

Last edited: