Is it me or...?(about Scorpio)

Saturnian

I have a Scorpio moon.Surprisingly I have noticed that when I am around Scorpio suns or moons and we start communicating they usually make me feel very intense feelings.I cannpt explain,but lots of intensity.Yet they always brig out the worst of me.
Anyone else with prominent Scorpio influence in them had the same experience with other Scorpionic people?

Just wondering if it's just me or this has happened to others too.

queenfluff

Scorpio Rising here...And Scorpios and I connect immediately. I love it. :) They bring out the best in me I think. I feel pretty relaxed around them. It like we "get" each other almost instantly. :) Maybe it all that Capricorn that you have that makes Scorpio make you feel uneasy?

Saturnian

Scorpio Rising here...And Scorpios and I connect immediately. I love it. :) They bring out the best in me I think. I feel pretty relaxed around them. It like we "get" each other almost instantly. :) Maybe it all that Capricorn that you have that makes Scorpio make you feel uneasy?
Dunno,to me it seems like I provoke them and I don't get it.
Nah,they do get the worst of me out.The bad side of my moon when I am with Scorpios.
It's actually Aquariuses that get the best of me.