Marriage to foreign spouse

Selene930

Does my chart says I will marry a foreign spouse? May I know when?
DOB: Sept 30 1994
Time: 9:33pm and pasay City philippines

creativei

Yeah 7th lord in cancer gives foreign spouse . working women emotionally strong lady . in navamsa too 7th lord is with 12th lord with rahu , this gives long distant relationships . this doesnt mean another country , but another state . different family background . generally 7th lord influencing saturn rahu ketu brings forgein element and unconventional marriage . that too rahu breaks all boundaries . you also have chance of love marriage .

period of 2022 june is good for marriage talks and by the end of 2023 probably u wil be a married guy ! .. .

creativei

Thank you for your reply. Actually I am a girl. May I know what could be the possible career of my spouse? Thank you!

May be working in communication field . private company . since 7th lord is weak he maintain low profile only . but no problem to family life or finance . somehow you manage money matters and life moves on . heavy wasteful expenditure indicated , so control that . if you spend money properly and save for rainy days then you can avoid quarrels with husband .

Selene930

Yeah 7th lord in cancer gives foreign spouse . working women emotionally strong lady . in navamsa too 7th lord is with 12th lord with rahu , this gives long distant relationships . this doesnt mean another country , but another state . different family background . generally 7th lord influencing saturn rahu ketu brings forgein element and unconventional marriage . that too rahu breaks all boundaries . you also have chance of love marriage .

period of 2022 june is good for marriage talks and by the end of 2023 probably u wil be a married guy ! .. .

This is pretty near and early for me but thank you. I doubted it a bit because I am not in any relationship right now. When will I meet him then if its possible to predict?

creativei

This is pretty near and early for me but thank you. I doubted it a bit because I am not in any relationship right now. When will I meet him then if its possible to predict?

Cant say 100% accurately but we can guess with current dasas and sub period and with placement of venus and mars .

venus in 6th you may find him professional place good for office romance . law courts where disputes takes place , watery places air journeys etc . mostly professional related meeting is my guess .

this year after September chances are there but full chances is 2022 may to july .

if not private company then he will be lawyer for sure .

since mars in cancer you definitely purchase a house ,. own house dream get fullfilled .

Selene930

Thank you. I really wonder if I will have a good and fortunate husband. Looking forward for change after I get married. My single life is full of hardship