Venus conjunt Pluto in a man's chart

Mj66

Hello Everybody,
Does anybody else feel this is an aspect for emotional abuse towards another by way of classic serial dater who is never satisfied?
Would love to hear back!
Thanks! M.

Last edited:

Mj66

Sorry if you have experienced this.

I would think it’s difficult to ascribe such a behavior to a single aspect in an individual’s chart, and then too the person’s chart has to be looked at in context, with the charts of partners.

My partner (and Co-parent of our three children) has Venus conjunct Pluto in the 8th.
I suppose he was difficult to pin down before our marriage, and chased by many women. It’s hard to say what anyone else’s relationships are about without being one of the people in it, but his exes completely adore him even now. It’s a good thing I am not jealous!! So I do not think it’s possible there was too much negativity between them. That said, my Saturn conjuncts his Venus-Pluto conjunction, so it could be a matter of chance after all that he married :)
Hi, thanks for your input. I've been doing alot of reading up on the effects of this placement in regards to narcissists. Seems to be a common trait in cheaters and narcissists, both women and men alike. My experience is with a very charming man, but he is definetly a serial dater. Glad to hear it's not your experience. Hugs! Maria

Vybhavi

I think neptune conjunct venus in man's chart makes him a cheater.
This may not be necessarily sleeping around with other women after marriage.
He may cheat by hiding something about past, or some disease/physical disability

Pluto is abusive/destructive

OuterPlanets89

I have Venus conjunct Pluto in Scorpio in the 1st. I feel like over the past year or two (post-Saturn return), I'm starting to see my love nature for what it is.

There's definitely something like a bottomless void present with the conjunction, and it usually starts with childhood experiences of cold parents or caretakers who show love in a highly conditional way. Some other traumatic experiences are also possible in childhood. So the child learns to be as charming/loveable as possible, to ensure that they can get the deep love from others that they never received when young. The problem is that most unevolved people with this conjunction prefer to wield this intangible power rather than actually bare their soul to another person. That's not to say they're always manipulative -- I try not to be now, but I've definitely been known to drop a relationship if it's not deep enough or if there's been some form of betrayal.

I feel like the Venus/Pluto square is more likely to project the void outwards. You see more adulterers and players with the square than the conjunction. I think the conjunction guards their hearts so intently that those deep feelings end up becoming manipulative. The square is usually more combative and aggressive from my experience (I know I might seem biased, but I know quite a few people with both).

Last edited: