Will he answer to my message?

Lemmpi

330z2p1.jpg

So weird.. I sent messag to him and messenger won’t deliver it :( will he answer to me? Maybe it will go through eventually. There is no good sings in my chart but Moon in his 3th house in conjunction with POF. Is this enough or not? I’m so annoyed.

Chrysalis

Moon sq your L3 saturn is the delay, his L3/sun is sat on the asc and moon will next sextile sun...well we'd like this to happen but it wont.

Mercs just changed signs, mars is squaring sun, whats happened, he seems pissed off about something.

Lemmpi

Moon sq your L3 saturn is the delay, his L3/sun is sat on the asc and moon will next sextile sun...well we'd like this to happen but it wont.

Mercs just changed signs, mars is squaring sun, whats happened, he seems pissed off about something.
He can’t be mad at me :( there is no reason. If something is bothering him it must be something else. So your judgement is no?

Chrysalis

You'll have to explain a little more, as somethings happened, changed/changing.

Both himself/mercury and venus are at anaretic degrees, plus him merc having just retrograde back into silent scorpio.

Does he know you like him ?

Is it a secret crush you have on him ?

How often do you and him usually speak ?

Has anything intimate wise ever happened between you and him ?

Lemmpi

You'll have to explain a little more, as somethings happened, changed/changing.

Both himself/mercury and venus are at anaretic degrees, plus him merc having just retrograde back into silent scorpio.

Does he know you like him ?

Is it a secret crush you have on him ?

How often do you and him usually speak ?

Has anything intimate wise ever happened between you and him ?

Well we went to couple of dates around 5 years ago. It didn’t go anywhere just making dinners together but no kissing etc. And we saw each other again in this weekend. He seemed like he was regretting about ending our dating back then. He didn’t say anything but it looked like that to me. And yes I have feelings for him. I think he isn’t sure what I feel..but I would like to try again. And of course I’m not sure what he is feeling.

Last edited:

Chrysalis

Thanks for the added info Lemmpi it does help, i think his L3 on your asc could be the reply....but then again i don't like L5 mars conjoining with neptune which him sun is square with.

Venus is also ready to change signs.

What platform did you msg him on ? i think he could have blocked you

Lemmpi

Am I Venus changing my mind? It was on Facebook messenger but I can see his page and post. So I’m not sure if he blocked me. I don’t know if it’s possible or how Facebook works. I will update when something happens or if it doesn’t happen.

Chrysalis

Found this on google...

If you are fully blocked in Facebook, both on messages and from their Facebook profile, you won’t be able to find the person you wish to message in Messenger Search or on Facebook Search through your profile.

If you have been blocked only from Messaging after a previous messaging conversation, the next time you try to message or reply to the other persons last message there will be a pop up saying. “Message Not Sent This person isn’t receiving messages from you right now.” You may also get a red circle icon with a red question mark left side of your message. When you click the red icon it will tell you there has been a problem connecting with messenger.

The profile icon in messenger of the person that is blocking you will also no longer show the Facebook Messenger badge, but will only show a grey Facebook Logo, indicating you cannot contact them via their message app, or that they may no longer have F.B Messenger app.

Facebook users that have never activated Facebook Messenger on their mobile device, will have only the grey Facebook Logo on their profile picture that shows up in Messenger.

If you are blocked from contacting the other person via Facebook Messenger, you will not be able to text them, or audio or video call them, you will get a message saying they are not available to you right now.

Lemmpi

Thank you Chrysalis!! Then I’m not blocked as I can sent messages to him and no messages are popping or red question marks. But then is mystery to me why my message is not delivered only sent. Maybe bug?