Will this business partnership works?

Springup

:D A friend suggested a partnership with me where she is willing to fork out the capital to work with my business ideas and experience. I'll want to deal with fashion products. I'll be the one getting all the plans, ideas, needed things to get started while she is inexperienced in this. She fork out the capital as I do not have enough. :lol:

We are friends of 8 years, nice friendship but as we both are rather different in nature, I'm afraid of possible conflicts that will put our friendship at risk. Friendship and business partnership sometimes just don't work out well together. :? I'm thinking twice on this... any horary thoughts on this to help me gain a clearer perspective of the big stage?

And I'm thinking of going overseas to start the business if I'm going to do it.

p/s: Beside this particular friend, there are other friends who would like to invest in my ideas and experience too...

Any input is well appreciated!

Singapore, Singapore
2.51am
04 March 2006

http://www.astro.com/cgi/chart.cgi?rs=3&btyp=w2gw&&cid=j7mfile4nhgAT-u1140759612

Arian Maverick

Here is an image of your horary chart in case the link you provided doesn't work...you just never know with Mercury Retrograde :wink:

Aquarian Maverick

P.S. Did I use the right house system, and are the orbs too wide? I'm never exactly sure how to create horary charts anymore :roll:

Summery Joy

Aquarian Maverick,

Your Regiomontanus chart gave the same result as Placadius. Son, I’m gonna use it. However, when you cast horary charts, you might wanna set the orbs to 50% of the astrodient’s default to fit more for horary.

SG,

According to the chart cast by the data of your question:

I got the ASC in Capricorn fittingly describing a business related question. You are Saturn Rx at 5:19 Leo in the 8th house. The 8th house placement is also very descriptive since it signifies your interest in your potential partner’s financial resources. However, you significator is suffering essential debility by being in a sign of detriment. It is, however, in its own term and face gaining some minor essential dignity. It is received by the Sun by sign and Jupiter by triplicity since this is a night chart. Saturn suffers accidental debility by being in the 8th house. It happens to be in the house co-signified by the Moon, the ruler of the 7th house (partner) in this chart.

This placement shows your interest, but there’s too much debility to ignore. Let’s wait and see.

Your partner is signified by the Moon at 5:01 in Taurus in your 4th house and her turned 10th house. Her 10th house placement shows her interest in the business/career. Your 4th house is traditionally an unfortunate house though. Her significator is on the same degree as yours casting almost perfect square to your significator. The Moon has essential dignity by being in its sign of exaltation and triplicity. It is received by Venus (natural significator of partnership) by sign and term. It is in the face of Mercury which is Rx in this chart.

Since there is an applying aspect between your significators, then the answer to you question. “will this business partnership work?” is yes. The applying aspect is a square though, suggesting some difficulties along the way. The aspect is minutes away from being perfect showing a close decision, or maybe you’ve almost already made up your mind about it.

I must warn you that her significator is much stronger than your giving her some upper hand. Maybe because she has the money. Also, her significator is in her 10th house, not 7th showing that she is generally interest in business and career, not just this particular partnership. Also, it gives her accidental dignity of being the one in charge somehow.

Mars which signifies your other friends in this chart has separated from Saturn, your significators. This may show that whatever offers of business you had from other friends are not standing anymore.

I suppose this could be a good partnership if you make the artistic calls and her the financial, You will disagree frequently, but what partners don’t?

I’ve also constructed a Frawly chart based on the time and date I got and under stood your question. The data is 4 March 2006 3:58 pm, Cairo, Egypt, GMT +2

In this chart, I got the ASC at Leo 15:26 making you the Sun at Pisces 13:51 in the 8th house. Isn’t this freakishly like the original chart? Anyway, you are interested in her financial resources. Your significator is not in detriment, but it is peregrine having no essential dignity. It is received by Jupiter (the ruler of her resources) by sign, term and face and by Mars by triplicity. It is also in the sign of exaltation of Venus. She has absolutely no problem sharing her resources with you to make this partnership work.

She is signified by Saturn Rx at 5:19 Leo in the 12th house (her turned 6th). Interestingly, her significator is in detriment this time essential (as explain before) and accidental by being in a cadent house. Her significator in the 12th house is in joy but shows that maybe you don’t know everything that she’s planning, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that she’s hiding anything related to her partnership with you. Maybe she just have parallel plans as well. Saturn being in her 6th house shows her as ready to help/co-operate. That’s good.

However, I do not see any application or translation of light between the two significator, which would show a ‘no’ answer. But before we declare that as final, let’s take a look at the Moon which is a co-significator of you and the question.

The Moon is at Taurus 16:06 in your 10th house. Again, the Moon has essential dignity by being in its sign of exaltation and triplicity. It is received by Venus (natural significator of partnership) by sign and term. It is in the face of Mercury which is Rx in this chart. The last aspect of the Moon was a square with the Sun (you!). The next aspect is an opposition with Jupiter (her resources in this chart) and final aspect of the Moon is a trine with Venus the natural ruler of partnership and the ruler of you 10th house.

This chart is quite different than the one of your original time and date, but I think we have the same result judging by the Moon. The partnership can work but there will be some disagreements (maybe about her money and how to manage it) but it has potential in the end.

Hope this helps.

Arian Maverick

Aquarian Maverick,

Your Regiomontanus chart gave the same result as Placadius. Son, I’m gonna use it. However, when you cast horary charts, you might wanna set the orbs to 50% of the astrodient’s default to fit more for horary.

Why does everyone here assume I'm male? :?

Aquarian Maverick

Springup

Hi Aquarian Maverick!

Thanks for posting the chart for me! :D I didn't know we have to set the orbs for horary. How do I do it? Usually, I'll enter the data of the birth of the question, select event and select Regio. Is it wrong?

Springup

Sorehearted! :D

Thank you for the interpretation!! You have been very right with where we stand in this potential business partnership. It offers a good direction for me to consider this and look at things more clearly. I'll keep you posted if we ever get it going... Thanks!!
:D

Summery Joy

Aquarian Maverick said:
Aquarian Maverick,

Why does everyone here assume I'm male? :?

Aquarian Maverick

Oops. I didn't mean to write "Son", I meant "So". That was a typo!! I know that you're a girl. Your name's Beth, right?

Sorry about the misunderstanding :)

Summery Joy

SG,

I've made a mistake that I need to correct. I though that the last aspect the Moon perfects before leaving its sign was a trine with Venus. I was wrong. Venus leaves Capricorn before the Moon perfects the aspect. So, although that rine looks like the Moon's last aspect is a sextile with Mercury Rx.

In your chart Mercury rules the 6th and 9th houses, ruling co-operations and travel. Although Mercury is in bad shape, the sextile is a good aspect. Maybe you will end up traveling for the sake of work.

In my chart Mercury Rx rules the 11th house (friends) and the 2nd house (your resources). I guess this means teaming up with your friend and making money out of it.

OK. Maybe the interpretation did not change much, but I still made a mistake and wanted to correct it.

Keep us updated about that business.

Arian Maverick

Hi Aquarian Maverick!

Thanks for posting the chart for me! I didn't know we have to set the orbs for horary. How do I do it? Usually, I'll enter the data of the birth of the question, select event and select Regio. Is it wrong?

No, I don't think this is exactly wrong, but then again, I could be biased; this is exactly what I have done whenever I've created/uploaded a horary chart :roll:

To change the default orb settings, click on the link to More Free Horoscopes on the main page. Then, scroll down the page until you Horroscope Chart Drawings, and click on Extended Chart Selection. Select the chart in which you want smaller orbs, and scroll down the page until you see a small box next to the words reduced/increased orbs (0-150%). To use 50% smaller orbs I believe you type -50%, but I'm not exactly sure about this myself. Finally, click the button that reads: Click here to show the chart.

I hope this helps :wink:

Oops. I didn't mean to write "Son", I meant "So". That was a typo!! I know that you're a girl. Your name's Beth, right?

Sorry about the misunderstanding

No problem, sorehearted...I've just been a little touchy about the subject lately, since I believed it had happened two more times in one day. And yes, my name is Beth :mrgreen:

Aquarian Maverick

Springup

sorehearted said:
SG,

I've made a mistake that I need to correct. I though that the last aspect the Moon perfects before leaving its sign was a trine with Venus. I was wrong. Venus leaves Capricorn before the Moon perfects the aspect. So, although that rine looks like the Moon's last aspect is a sextile with Mercury Rx.

In your chart Mercury rules the 6th and 9th houses, ruling co-operations and travel. Although Mercury is in bad shape, the sextile is a good aspect. Maybe you will end up traveling for the sake of work.

In my chart Mercury Rx rules the 11th house (friends) and the 2nd house (your resources). I guess this means teaming up with your friend and making money out of it.

OK. Maybe the interpretation did not change much, but I still made a mistake and wanted to correct it.

Keep us updated about that business.

:D Thank you for the further details! I'll keep you posted about the business progress!