Is there a chance of marriage in my chart?

Hello everyone!

I'm new on this forum and I wanted some insight regarding the topic of marriage. I wanted to know if anyone could see the chance of me getting married to someone in the future. I know that some astrologers don't wish to give out this insight because there could be things on my chart that indicate that I may never have marriage in my life or at least a good marriage in my life. But I am not afraid of hearing those things. I am feeling that I really don't belong in the world of love anymore and I want to detach myself from wanting love and marriage in my future. Which is why I would like some insight of whether or not I have a chance of marriage in life and if I don't and my astro forecast looks terrible for marriage, please tell me. I am serious about giving up love once and for all and I've learned from my past horrible relationships with men that maybe I can't fair to be a good partner because I get attached and want to love the other person as humanely possible. So I just want to do good for myself and would like some insight on this topic. In other words, what I'm saying is tell me the truth about my chances even if its the worst outcome of all. I feel that if I know this, at least I could revert my attention to the right things that need my time in this life. I've posted my natal chart and aspect table to this post. I appreciate for anyone to post their insight and knowledge regarding this topic.

Thank you,
Archer :cool:

Attachments

• Archer-Natal Chart.jpg
    Archer-Natal Chart.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 36
  • Archer-Natal Table Info.jpg
    Archer-Natal Table Info.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 21

kimbermoon

You do have much energy in the 7th House of Marriage, however the ruler [Mars] of your 5th H [love, romance, children] is strongly opposed by Pluto in the first house, as is the ruler [Mercury]of the 7th H itself. This is likely to cause some definite polarity in matters connected with marriage and close personal relationships. Pluto represents the phoenix who is capable of renewing and reproducing it's own being; it's themes in life are largely about purging and being resurrected. This is especially so with Pluto in the 1st house.

....I just want to do good for myself...for many people this is not such an usual attitude to adopt given all the complexities involved in relationships these days...going it alone may be challenging yet marriage is not for everyone. You may do better for yourself, by focusing on your personal development and evolution to be the best you can be, especially if involved in service to others.

Your Moon in the 9th H relates to awakening to a new consciousness of faith and spirituality. Such a shift in consciousness is a wave that is sweeping around the world, while the old paradigm of reality is also shifting.
I do notice that you have a Yod configuration [Finger of God] involving your Sun, Neptune and Pluto and that speaks a lot about owning your own Identity as an individual.

North Node in Libra, South Node in Aries.
In order to maintain an appropriate balance however, it is important not to become so independent as to alienate others. You may need to work on sensitizing yourself to the needs of others [being of service in some capacity] and to show compassion for the needs and feelings of others, otherwise you may miss opportunities for growth by being overly focused on personal survival. Remember that life is what you make it, and what is most important is the knowing of your own inner landscape and how that works to affect your outer circumstances. As within, so without.

I might suggest that you might lessen your expectations of marriage, without losing your self in the process. Let your destiny unfold as it must. Good luck.

You do have much energy in the 7th House of Marriage, however the ruler [Mars] of your 5th H [love, romance, children] is strongly opposed by Pluto in the first house, as is the ruler [Mercury]of the 7th H itself. This is likely to cause some definite polarity in matters connected with marriage and close personal relationships. Pluto represents the phoenix who is capable of renewing and reproducing it's own being; it's themes in life are largely about purging and being resurrected. This is especially so with Pluto in the 1st house.

....I just want to do good for myself...for many people this is not such an usual attitude to adopt given all the complexities involved in relationships these days...going it alone may be challenging yet marriage is not for everyone. You may do better for yourself, by focusing on your personal development and evolution to be the best you can be, especially if involved in service to others.

Your Moon in the 9th H relates to awakening to a new consciousness of faith and spirituality. Such a shift in consciousness is a wave that is sweeping around the world, while the old paradigm of reality is also shifting.
I do notice that you have a Yod configuration [Finger of God] involving your Sun, Neptune and Pluto and that speaks a lot about owning your own Identity as an individual.

North Node in Libra, South Node in Aries.
In order to maintain an appropriate balance however, it is important not to become so independent as to alienate others. You may need to work on sensitizing yourself to the needs of others [being of service in some capacity] and to show compassion for the needs and feelings of others, otherwise you may miss opportunities for growth by being overly focused on personal survival. Remember that life is what you make it, and what is most important is the knowing of your own inner landscape and how that works to affect your outer circumstances. As within, so without.

I might suggest that you might lessen your expectations of marriage, without losing your self in the process. Let your destiny unfold as it must. Good luck.

Hello Kimbermoon!

Thank you for your insightful post regarding this topic! So you are saying that it is better for me to focus on developing myself personally and spiritually as an individual? Or do you mean more as enlightening myself in this life? The truth being is that I've always wanted to get married in the future and to have kids and establish a successful family and childhood for my kids that I never had as a child while growing up. But as you said, my relationships with other people always turn out to be bad. And my romantic relationships become a bust when I love the significant other but they don't feel the need to love me back in return. What does the Yod thing mean exactly? I was just curious about that. But yes overall I've always had difficulties with interpersonal relationships and I usually am very isolated. In my free time though, I do volunteer at hospitals and charities every week so yes I do very much love serving patients and the needy of all ages. I actually volunteer at a cancer hospital 3 times a month with sick children suffering from cancer and I love being with them and helping them through their difficult journeys. I do hope one day to become a physician and care to the needs of the sick as well as establish research and insight in the field of medicine. I am currently studying those related subjects in undergrad right now. But what I am asking overall is that I should probably just give up on the expectation of marriage and focus on myself instead? I just want to know would it even be beneficial for me to get married in the first place because I do wish to be a good mom and wife but if my chart shows that I don't have those qualities, then I want to know the truth regarding that. So most likely there isn't a good combination in my chart that indicates chances of marriage correct? Sorry for the cluster of questions, I was just curious to dig deeper into your perspective of understanding for this topic.

Thank you,

Last edited:

jkxx74

Premium Member
Hi Archer,

you ask some interesting questions so I'll drop a couple of ideas on you here. Kimbermoon's astro interpretations are spot-on so good advice on how to handle your planet placements right there. And the volunteering at the cancer center is very much Pluto-Ascendant like since it brings you to the boundary between life and death.

Now for your question on marriage - society has certain expectations of how people ought to behave, who they should date, and when they should marry. You might be seeing people around you doing it and wondering why it isn't working out for you. While these common expectations exist because they fit most people, there are plenty who don't fit the template and you might be one of them. It doesn't mean you won't get married but it can mean you will do it a different time or in a different way while possibly having a variety of relationships that are also different from what you see around you. And that's fine as long all this helps you be happy/yourself while they fulfil your true needs.

Another suggestion here is to maybe do something like an MBTI personality test. I am picking this one in particular because while it narrows you down to 1 of 16 personalities not all are evenly popular. Broadly 75% of the population is one type and the remaining 25% is the other. Within that 25% there are some types that are truly rare where for example you can have only 1 out of 50 random people happen to be your personality type and that can help put things in perspective for you a bit.

Personally I don't think you're lacking in marriage placements and you don't have any instant show stopper aspects so astrologically the picture looks rather good. It's just a matter of finding the right people, hence the personality test suggestion above.

Hi Archer,

you ask some interesting questions so I'll drop a couple of ideas on you here. Kimbermoon's astro interpretations are spot-on so good advice on how to handle your planet placements right there. And the volunteering at the cancer center is very much Pluto-Ascendant like since it brings you to the boundary between life and death.

Now for your question on marriage - society has certain expectations of how people ought to behave, who they should date, and when they should marry. You might be seeing people around you doing it and wondering why it isn't working out for you. While these common expectations exist because they fit most people, there are plenty who don't fit the template and you might be one of them. It doesn't mean you won't get married but it can mean you will do it a different time or in a different way while possibly having a variety of relationships that are also different from what you see around you. And that's fine as long all this helps you be happy/yourself while they fulfil your true needs.

Another suggestion here is to maybe do something like an MBTI personality test. I am picking this one in particular because while it narrows you down to 1 of 16 personalities not all are evenly popular. Broadly 75% of the population is one type and the remaining 25% is the other. Within that 25% there are some types that are truly rare where for example you can have only 1 out of 50 random people happen to be your personality type and that can help put things in perspective for you a bit.

Personally I don't think you're lacking in marriage placements and you don't have any instant show stopper aspects so astrologically the picture looks rather good. It's just a matter of finding the right people, hence the personality test suggestion above.

Hello jkxx74! :smile:

Thank you for replying with such a positive post! I've always loved your responses to my threads! You give allot of insight into the situation and your words resonate the most with me. I'm very knowledgable about the MBTI test and you have the right basis to ask me to take this test. I've taken this test several times in my life since the age of 11 and i've gotten the same result each time which is INTJ. So I know what you are talking about in terms of getting rare results from this test and learning more about my personality. I understand that in a deeper sense, I do have allot of obsession with organizing my life and getting to the top of my studies and fields that I am pursuing. I'm really introverted as an individual but have many connections with people through my own ability to be professional and extroverted as well. That's why I am able to get allot of projects going in my life due the connections I form with others in university and whatnot. So I know I have that extroverted side to myself...I just don't prefer to embark on it. I even like my romantic relationships to be introverted in the sense that I want a secretive nature with my partner like having a partner in crime who can relate to feeling the same deep emotional and intuitive level that I can feel from my surrounding environments and the people around me. It's why I really connected strongly with that person I drew the synastry chart with. When I would be around him, it felt as if him and I were secret cult leaders or something similar to that and that were secretive about the knowledge we shared together. It's why I felt that deep/karmic soul connection with that person. He was the only person that I could share dark humor with in a friendship which is something I deeply desire because I love dark humor more than anything and I love it when couples have that basis where they are really into themselves are sometimes mean to each other but know deep down they are doing it because they love each other like crazy. Kind of like a partner to share my dark side with. That guy btw did test as a ENTJ through the MBTI test but he admitted to me that between us, I would be the boss for sure and he would be the leader under me. He always admitted that I am much more intelligent than him by a million miles lol. But I know deep down he is intelligent as well. Nonetheless, that person was in the past and I know maybe later on I will find someone else who could be a better match for me in the future. In terms of marriage in my chart, I think your outlook resonates the most with me as I do feel that I can make a successful relationship happen but through my own timeline instead of everyone else's. I look forward to hearing more responses to this thread!

Thank you,

jkxx74

Premium Member
Hi Archer - thank you for the kind words, I'm glad this is making sense for you. The MBTI idea was the first thing that came to mind as something to show you where you stand vs others and maybe me being INFJ has something to do with the posts being understandable. Regardless, yes, being a J type will make you always want to have things sorted out and going in a definite direction as well as knowing when a project/relationship/phase is truly finished so you can move on to the next one. It also makes for a hard time dealing with ambiguity where you don't really know where someone stands though you'll have an easy time with people who are open about what they are doing so they can help you skip having to guess.

The secret allegiance you describe is pretty common between N types especially if they have more than two of the same letters in their type so there will definitely be more of these coming your way although it will work out a little differently with each person - but always with you knowing they "get" you for sure. It's also likely to end up with someone who is the extroverted version of your own type as has happened to you (I have several ENFJ friends and it's very similar to what you described) although there are close similarities between all these types.

As for the current (now past) relationship, it is representative of a pattern you'll be seeing in the future but by no means the end of it. Having a positive attitude is super helpful since we tend to attract into our lives that which we secretly believe will happen (as above so below saying) so I'd recommend sticking to that and keeping it in your mind regardless of what is happening in any particular moment.