Is relocation inevitable?

8thstellium

I have been looking for a job in my current city for a while now but haven't had any luck.

But just to be clear, will I get a job in my city is not my underlying question because currently I am working from home. So I am able to stay in my current city even without having a job in this city for past couple of months. But my current client wont let me work from home anymore after Dec.

So is relocation inevitable? Will I HAVE to move from here?

I learned vedic astrology and cannot read circular charts so I am not attempting to read my own chart. Thanks to anybody that provides any answers.

Attachments

• Relocation.gif
    Relocation.gif
    50.7 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:

fensi88

You are Sa, relocation is 7 house matter, ruler is Su. We see Su will conjunct Sa, so that is YES answer to your question!

8thstellium

You are Sa, relocation is 7 house matter, ruler is Su. We see Su will conjunct Sa, so that is YES answer to your question!

Thank you fensi. How soon is the relocation happening?
Will it be for long term or temporary? Not sure if the second question can be answered by horary or in the capacity of the same chart. If not I'm sorry.

Last edited:

fensi88

Aspect will perfect for 33' time units, if time unit is month that means you will relocate for 17 days, if time unit is year then you will relocate for 6 months and 18 days.

rafaella

I have been looking for a job in this city for a while now but haven't had any luck.

But just to be clear, will I get a job in this city is not my underlying question because currently I am working from home. So I am able to stay in this town even without having a job in this city for past couple of months. But my current client wont let me work from home anymore after Dec.

So is relocation inevitable? Will I HAVE to move from here?

I learned vedic astrology and cannot read circular charts so I am not attempting to read my own chart. Thanks to anybody that provides any answers.

I don't quite understand the situation - are you thinking of moving to the city where your client is?

Moon is applying to Venus after change of sign, and Venus is right at cusp of 10th indicating move due to work. (Is the job Venus related, such as in arts/something creative? just curious)

Yeah Sun/Saturn conjunction also appears to indicate a move. And the 10th ruler just inside 7th cusp might indicate the client (your client giving you the work).

8thstellium

I don't quite understand the situation - are you thinking of moving to the city where your client is? .

I am hoping NOT to move. I live here but my client is in a different city. I lived in the client's city and worked at client location for two months then came back home and have been working from from since end of Aug. But they wont let me work from home anymore after Dec end. Which means I either HAVE to move or quit the job.

Moon is applying to Venus after change of sign, and Venus is right at cusp of 10th indicating move due to work. (Is the job Venus related, such as in arts/something creative? just curious) .

I am in IT..Analyst to be precise.

Yeah Sun/Saturn conjunction also appears to indicate a move. And the 10th ruler just inside 7th cusp might indicate the client (your client giving you the work).

Thank you.

rafaella

I'm undecided about that Sun/Saturn conjunction actually, because Moon is void, as in it won't complete anymore aspects in the sign it is in. So I wonder whether that Sun/ Saturn conjunction in that case doesn't quite deliver.

Moon aspect to Venus I think might indicate a new job in near future as Moon has to change signs to apply to Venus, so this is change in someway in regards to work (10th house Venus).

The more I look at the chart the more I feel its a new job rather than the move.

let us know either way, please.

All the best!

tikana

yeah the querent will move
actulaly new location is pretty good bc jupiter is in 7th house
moon sextiles venus out of a sign - something has to change first.
What i cant figure out is the distance

Venus is 3rd house - maybe you willl move locally first
then long distance like in a year? sun/saturn in 9th house

8thstellium

Sure I'll keep you guys posted.
Where I live now is a small town and after living in big cities and moving every year or so for work, this is where I felt at home for the first time in years.
Unfortunately for me every time I get comfortable I get uprooted and at this time, the chance to stay put isn't looking very bright. I'll keep you posted.