Composite chart with loaded 6th house

Sithae

Hello there, everyone!

I feel like I have met my match finally. Attached is our composite with natals on the side. I don't have much experience with interpreting the composite chart, so some input would be highly appreciated. I am slightly confused about having so many things in the 6th, when this is a romantic relationship (we're engaged) where we don't work together, and at this point it doesn't seem that we will in the future either (but hey, who knows). I am also slightly worried about the 11th, it's my paranoia about having my own children. to me it seems like there is a possibility to have them finally in this relationship, as in our own biological ones. any thoughts on this would also be appreciated. Thanks you for your time in advance!

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_g.38680.29437.jpg
    astro_2gw_01_g.38680.29437.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 29
  • astro_2gw_02_k.38764.32374.jpg
    astro_2gw_02_k.38764.32374.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 30
  • astro_621gw_01_02_g_k.38815.1997.jpg
    astro_621gw_01_02_g_k.38815.1997.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 30
  • astro_61gw_01_02_g_k.23427.1803.jpg
    astro_61gw_01_02_g_k.23427.1803.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:

Bina

Hi,
first of all you need to post the 3 charts separately as it is impossible to read these charts- they are just to small. We also need to see the degrees of the planets and houses to identify aspects. :smile:

Bina

rahu

Banned
Hi sithae
The composite shows a very strong emotional sexual connection between you.
The moon/venus midpoint is conjunct the ascendant giving a spontaneous love and romantic interest.
Venus is conjunct the sun showing affection and love underlies the relationship.
Eris is square to the lilth. This gives a spontaneous sexual connection. But though this is a very attractive aspect, iot usually turns sour in the long run because jealousy and control issue arise. This aspect is very sexual but the sexual union does not translate into love, here there can be a emphasis on sex with no interest in real love or emotional bonding.
The moon is square to mercury showing the active mental connection. This gives a great openness between you but it can lead to arguments at times as both of your are adamant about you ideas and do not change them easily. But most disturbing is that the moon/mercury midpoint is conjunct o Neptune. This is extremely unfavorable as it shows a relationship filled with deception or lies. To make matter worse , Neptune is square to Jupiter. This show overt deception in the relationship. Jupiter rules marriage but any words of commitment or marriage will not work out. With such a strong sexual magnetism I am afraid he will tell you anything to keep the relationship “hot” but it is doubtful he will commit to you or marriage.
Pluto is opposed to sedan and square to orcus with the eros/psyche midpoint conjunct to Pluto.
Unfortunately this is very unfavorable as it shows he is withholding certain aspects of his past. With psyche /eros involved, it is likely it has to do with past relationships. Sedan opposed to Pluto also shows a withholding of truth. There are numerous aspects that indicate truth is an issue, in that he is not being totally open with you about his intentions.
Mars is square to nessus giving him a cold ,distant and hard emotional bearing at times. This shows his real intention are extremely selfish and he does not care if he “hurts” you. The midpoint is square to juno, so he is against marriage even if he act otherwise.
As I first said the relationship is extremely sexual but the intensity of the physical union will not bring true committed love .
I don’t expect you to accept or believe what I caution against as currently you and he seem to be in complete and blissful love. This began in January when the dragonhead by transit was conjunct the composite venus in 3scor40 and this love continues to be felt strongly now and thru the end of may. It is likely that when the node was conjunct the composite sun ay 28lib02 during may 19th to may 27th, that the love had a almost magical feel to it. Likely you feel this is a soul mate relationship because the energies between you seem magical and are in fact magical.
I think your love will remain strong until july, but then the mars/nessus midpoint square to juno will be activated as the north node transits the mars/nessus midpoint.
I would not think about children until after july. if I am mistaken about the negative energy ,then likely a committed relationship strong enough to have children could form. But…………. Time will tell.

rahu

Sithae

To respond to Bina, here are the charts separatly. thanks for having a look in advance! :)

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_g.38680.29437.jpg
    astro_2gw_01_g.38680.29437.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 23
  • astro_2gw_02_k.38764.32374.jpg
    astro_2gw_02_k.38764.32374.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 24
  • astro_621gw_01_02_g_k.38815.1997.jpg
    astro_621gw_01_02_g_k.38815.1997.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 21

Sithae

First off, thanks for interpreting the chart! It is much appreciated.

I have questions though, can the moon/mercury midpoint conjunct Neptune mean something else? As you have predicted, I have a hard time identifying with this, and the other deception comments found in the interpretation.

Some background might help, so here goes: we have only gotten together in the beginning of april. We have met last year though, and have become very close friends, to the point where we told each other things that I am positive that no one else knows about him, or me for the matter. We have entered the relationship knowing that we already do very well in terms of supporting the other person and that the degree of intimity/closeness/openness is very high. The way he sees it is that I'm the only one he talks to about his feelings etc. We are both depressive -I have dealt with depressions since my teens, he has started to have issues with this just a couple of years ago, and until now hasn't tried to resolve them or tell anybody in his vicinity. Since I have experience with this, he feels like he can talk about this with me, because I know how he feels. We are also big on being honest and living like this. He is a terrible liar and very rarely attempts to lie, since you could probably tell all the way from the moon, it's that obvious. He has opted to tell me all sorts of things he perceives as bad from his past prior to entering the relationship in one sitting (things we didn't discuss in depth before already), as he wants us to tell each other everything, share everything etc. So, seeing this and how we are trying to work with the truth and honesty as a concept to such a large degree, it's very hard for me to imagine that there would be any deliberate deception. There is also no such thing as past relationships in his case, I'm the only person he's brought to meet his parents or has been serious with.

His Neptune isn't in a great state though, and he has a tendency to convince himself of things that don't necessarily have to be that way. For example, he didn't think he would get married, because he didn't think he'd find anyone he'd be this interested in, so he never gave it any thought prior to meeting me, as he was sure it will never happen. Now though he changed his mind, he's the one to come up with the date and wedding details. He speaks freely about the topic of marriage and children, the future on the whole and often is the one starting these conversations. I can see that he is still getting used to the idea, but he seems happy discussing it and bringing it up. There is no element of me pushing him into anything, on the general I just let him be and do things on his own terms and in his own pace, because as you said about the conflict, I'm trying to avoid any selfishness or one pushing the other into things. We are consciously trying to base the relationship on mutual respect and tolerance. Children are completely out of the question prior to marriage (next april), unless something unplanned would happen. But due to my health state, I am worried about actually having them at all, hence my question. Also, can you tell me your opinion on the packed 6th house? I'm really curious, thank you. A generic outline will do, I don't want to plague you with an indepth analysis of this, you're helpful already ;)

rahu

Banned
hi

Jupiter/Neptune squares are ill omens as usually the marriage does not form even if plans have been made.
looing at his chart ,I still find the relationship tenuous as he has moon conjunct he node and square to Neptune.it is a good omen e has taken you to see his parents as his mother is extremely influential over him.
but he has a mars square to the the Uranus/Neptune midpoint which is conjunct ceres.
this shows a deep emotional vacillation. The Neptune/Uranus aspect often bring dreams and expectations do not form. and with ceres involved,even supportive and nurturing emotional connections can change as the mars/Uranus square shows him to be liable to sudden changes.

wit the moon on the node, he could be totally under his mothers emotional control. so you relationship with her is very important as she can sway his opinions . good luck
you might post a synastry chart to see if there are any more positive opinions than mine
rahu

Sithae

Again, thank you for the time you took to have a look again.

He has his own flat and lived alone until getting together with me. I moved in about a week into the relationship, and he has introduced me to his parents straight off. Both of these events were fully his idea. I let my ex live in my apartment as he had nowhere to go, so it was easier for everyone this way. He has never had a roomie or anything of the sort, so I'm surprised how comfortable he is now and how easy it was to decide on chores etc. Needles to say, so is he. He didn't think he'd get along with anyone this easily. I see Neptune at work here again, he used to come up with all sorts of substitution problems or would convince himself about silly notions in the past. Once put in a new situation he didn't think will come to pass, he adapts quickly and functions like a normal person though.

Fortunately, both his parents and his sister adore me and it's mutual. His father is also a Scorpio sun and we have just about everything in common, so it makes for amazing conversations. His mom has similar ways to me in terms of running their household and hobbies as well, so I can see that it is possible he would see a bit of her in me. I feel very relaxed about them, and am happy that they see me as a part of the family already, they seem to think that I am very good for him also, and are very much in favor of me being an addition to their family and marrying him.

And here's the synastry

Attachments

• astro_61gw_01_02_g_k.23427.1803.jpg
    astro_61gw_01_02_g_k.23427.1803.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 17