Venus Square Pluto and Moon Conjunct Mars both ways

Vista

Venus square Pluto and Moon conjunct Mars going both ways in the synastry between this guy I am being set-up with? Should I run or will it be too hard to resist the initial sparks?? I get we have to look at the entire chart, but clearly these two aspects will be strongly felt so I was curious what the consensus was? Anyone have this before?

Edit: Realized I made an error, Moon Trine's Mars going one way and squares it the other way. I assume this would almost have a canceling out effect of the square? I have read this before.

Last edited:

*emma*

Banned
it depends on the whole synastry, venus pluto is v intense so be prepared for that it can become jealousy and abusiveness at worst, devoted and passionate at best one to be careful of

look to the lighter aspects and see how many and if they mitigate it

well better is to trust your intuition and judgement

Vista

it depends on the whole synastry, venus pluto is v intense so be prepared for that it can become jealousy and abusiveness at worst, devoted and passionate at best one to be careful of

look to the lighter aspects and see how many and if they mitigate it

well better is to trust your intuition and judgement

Thank you for your response! I've had a conjunction with someone before and there was some jealousy but that was only in the beginning and after that we were fine. The last person I dated there I was jealous but I had reason to be(he cheated). We had Venus square Pluto although 6 degrees in orb and Venus sextile Pluto. My Mars also conjunct his Pluto so that intensified things.