Chat Friend Whom i Met is She Destined For Life Long FriendShip For Me

prathosh

hi
i got a chat friend name priya krishnan .....in chat.........she was chatting with me nicely for 4 months and suddenly i dono what happened.....for 55 days she is not online.........i dono why it is like that..........by mistake i falled in love with her......and sent lots of offline messages of my feelings and i hav cried like very much for 2 months daily........i dono what she thinks in her mind......whether she is ignoring me.....or she is married or she is having some problems,......pls tell me whether she will come back again to chat with me and can i continue with her good friendship......just friendship always.....
query asked on 27/6/2006
time:11:57 am
chennai india

Claire19

She may of course have moved on or worse yet be in bad position or ill.

You must look at your 7th house for long term relationships and Venus. Also Mercury and the third house for net friendships and everyday communications. Have you actually met?

Claire

Claire19

I dont understand how people can fall in love when they havent met. That person could be representing themselves as someone different, sometime even a different sex!!!. You must be careful with net communications. You are in love with a projection or a fantasy of your own making. Have you been on the webcam, I guess you have. People like to play games sometimes and then move on. I think you should too.

Claire