Will we make up with my husband?

AnnyKi

Hello!
Me and husband, we had a falling out. He doesn't want to reconcile, he doesn't want to get divorced...

Will we reconcile? When approximately?

Thanks!

Attachments

• 13.png
    13.png
    59.5 KB · Views: 123
Last edited:

Bunraku

I'm not sure... receptions are one-sided. Venus (you) loves Mars, but Mars (him) doesn't seem to love Venus back.

I think you might, but you will have to be the one putting forth the effort.

Venus will square Mars. The square will act like a sextile, a smooth aspect. Aquarius and Taurus are signs of short ascension--squares will behave like sextiles.

You will feel better and less burdened and able to accomplish your goal of reconciliation once the Sun moves out of Aquarius and into Pisces where it isn't combusting you (Venus). That plus the square of Venus/Mars will feel like large amounts of effort and mistakes, but will resolve through maturity and understanding (sextile).

Venus aspect Mars in 4/5 units or so, maybe weeks/months. ?

AnnyKi

Thank you very much that you found the time to read my chart and to reply me! I appreciate it a lot!
May I ask you about Mars? At this moment my husband doesn't want to reconcile and it will last for a while but what will happen next? Will his feelings change?
Thank you!

Last edited:

Bunraku

Mars is a slow planet... it’s one of the greater planets (along with Jupiter and Saturn). They don’t make aspects to faster planets, they become aspected.

Venus is the faster moving one. Meaning in this case Venus will be the one doing the action.

From your perspective Mars is in the 8th, house of fear, anxiety. Also the house is called the idle place, because planets in the 8th don’t really do anything or have a difficult time doing anything. Mars in the middle of a fixed sign, so he’s definitely going to be like that for a while...

If you turn the chart, Mars is in Taurus, in his second house. You can understand the meaning of that :)

Bunraku

Hello, I have another reading for you :)

Okay, I've had a closer look at the chart together with a person on this forum who also practices astrology. My answer was maybe. My friend's answer was that there will be no reconciliation.

This person's opinion is that it will be the end and a lack of reconciliation.
Reasons:
  • Sun, a male significator for marriage, leaves Aquarius, before Venus can catch up. When the sign changes, the person changes their feelings.
  • Mars conjunct Uranus "dissolution of ties" "vexations"
  • Moon/Neptune 6th/12th clandestine activity on the querent
  • Husband possibly facing financial struggle, and having bad feelings about the relationship
  • Moon cadent and ineffective
  • Involvement with others

AnnyKi

Venus aspect Mars in 4/5 units or so, maybe weeks/months. ?

Hello, Bunraku! This week it will 4 be units (4 weeks) since I posted my thread and we are going to meet with my husband. You were right and it was me who put the effort.
Thank you!

Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
How the meeting will go is shown in the original chart posted here.

He/Mars is troubled in the sign of Mars' detriment and the unfavorable 8th house.
You/Venus are the faster moving, so the keener, the more interested in the relationship. This is also reflected by reception between the significators; you receive him well, but it is not reciprocated.

Your significators meet by an unfavorable, blindsiding square. I do not see the meeting going well.

Last edited:

AnnyKi

Hello, IleneK and thank you for your reply! Our meeting didn't happen, we had to reschedule it (perhaps in the end of march). We just had a short and unpleasant chat.

Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
Hello, IleneK and thank you for your reply! Our meeting didn't happen, we had to reschedule it (perhaps in the end of march). We just had a short and unpleasant chat.

You are welcome and sorry for the unfolding of the square aspect between your significators. That was the meeting:
a short and unpleasant chat, and with a surprise/blindsiding rescheduling.

Last edited:

AnnyKi

You are welcome and sorry for the unfolding of the square aspect between your significators. That was the meeting:
a short and unpleasant chat, and with a surprise/blindsiding rescheduling.

IleneK, thank you one more time! All this story lasts for months and we can't decide anything. I bounce between hope and desperation. It's not the first time when we reschedule our meeting.
Sun, a male significator for marriage, leaves Aquarius, before Venus can catch up. When the sign changes, the person changes their feelings.
May I ask when the Sun will leave Aquarius?

Last edited:

AnnyKi

Hello, Bunraku and IleneK! I would like to give a feedback for you. In the middle of March we met with my husband and for a month we communicated, I hoped that our relationships were getting better. In a month we quarreled, but in a few days he continued to talk to me as nothing happened. And recently we quarreled again. Now we don't communicate. So we reconciled just for some time but every time our reconciliations failed.

IleneK

Premium Member
Hello, Bunraku and IleneK! I would like to give a feedback for you. In the middle of March we met with my husband and for a month we communicated, I hoped that our relationships were getting better. In a month we quarreled, but in a few days he continued to talk to me as nothing happened. And recently we quarreled again. Now we don't communicate. So we reconciled just for some time but every time our reconciliations failed.

I am sorry that you have not be able to reconcile. Thank you for giving us feedback and I wish you well.

rafaella

Hello! I'm new to this forum.
Me and husband, we had a falling out. He doesn't want to reconcile, he doesn't want to get divorced...

Will we reconcile? When approximately?

Thanks!
Hi Anny

Looking at this chart, as Venus and Mars to aspect, there is a possibility of coming back together. Mars is in sign of Taurus, showing he does care for you. However mars in his side of the chart, showing him unwilling and stubborn- fixed sign is normally fixed in their ideas. Mars placed in 2nd house may suggest him being concerned with his finances but also at values, could be looking at his own worth. Venus placed in detriment of Sun, sun in its own detriment too. Venus combust. Have you been putting him down as a man? It seems your attitude has been negative towards him as a man and that has caused him to feel less worthy. Sun is his secondary significator the male side, his identity as a man, and with mars and sun in detriment he really feels vulnerable, and puts himself down, feeling unworthy or negative about himself. He is not in a good place.

There is mercury retrograde away from Venus, ruling the 9th and 12th, not sure what this is. But being retrograde and both combust with Venus, it may also suggest issues of communication. I will need to know more about your situation to know what mercury is.

Now good thing is as Venus is trying to get to sun, sun gets away… but sun enters sign of Pisces where it exalts Venus. You will see shift in his attitude in about 5 degrees, I assume 5 months from the time of chart. Sun will also leave its detriment. This shift may mean he will feel warmer towards you as he feels less negative about himself. Venus and Mars complete aspect in 8 degrees, between 4-8 months from time of chart is when I see reconciliation, most likely at around 6 month mark. Moon also aspects mars. So all this is positive.

Do you guys have children? I’m trying to figure out the 5th house emphasis. Or did you guys have issues related to sexual activities?

Also can you please send me the time, date location for this chart.

Last edited:

tikana

i am not getting a yes on this
he doesnt want divorce because he is worried about his money
he is in his own 2nd house detriment

moon sextiling mars may not bring anything positive just becaue of ****** position of mars and combusted venus and theere is a squaring coming in from mars/venus

AnnyKi

Rafaella, thank you very much!
Mars placed in 2nd house may suggest him being concerned with his finances.
with mars and sun in detriment he really feels vulnerable, and puts himself down, feeling unworthy or negative about himself.
I agree that he was and he is concerned with his finances now and you are right that he feels unworthy and vulnerable.
But being retrograde and both combust with Venus, it may also suggest issues of communication.
You're right again because our issues of communication are enormous. All our attempts to communicate just fail.
Do you guys have children? I’m trying to figure out the 5th house emphasis.
Exactly, we do have a kid and I think this is the main reason why we still haven't gotten divorced.
Let's see what will happen in next months...

Last edited: