"Beauty" in natal chart?

conspiracy theorist

Aquairus doesn't rule bones ,skin and teeth like Capricorn.It's unnecessary to check out Saturn for an Aquarius rising person's appearance.Plus Saturn change signs in 2,5 years.

What does this have anything to do with you stating that Saturn can give beauty?

It's unnecessary to check out Saturn for an Aquarius rising person's appearance

lol

It's not a contradiction.

Saturn rules skin, teeth and bones.If its not afflicted, can give good skin beautiful teeth and a symmetrical face.

The other person who I mentioned has a Capricorn rising with an unafflicted Saturn and he has teeth issues as well, in direct contradiction with what you stated previously about Saturn giving good teeth etc if unafflicted.

There is the contradiction.

david starling

C.t., maybe you can explain to me why an unafflicted Saturn isn't worse than an afflicted one? :unsure: Since Saturn causes problems, wouldn't having a weakened version be less problematic than a strong version? Sect has to be a major factor, and that hasn't been discussed--"Team-native", and all that.
Also, Sun in a Fire-sign seems (by casual observation only) to encourage a good dental regimen, and less sugar addiction. Any truth to that in your experience?

Last edited:
C.t., maybe you can explain to me why an unafflicted Saturn isn't worse than an afflicted one? :unsure: Since Saturn causes problems, wouldn't having a weakened version be less problematic than a strong version? Sect has to be a major factor, and that hasn't been discussed--"Team-native", and all that.
Also, Sun in a Fire-sign seems (by casual observation only) to encourage a good dental regimen, and less sugar addiction. Any truth to that in your experience?

No to a good dental regimen! Aries rules head and therefore teeth, and I had protruding two front teeth like a rabbit when I was younger!!

Melaike

What does this have anything to do with you stating that Saturn can give beauty?

You're trying to apply my views on Saturn/ Capricorn to Aquarius rising people.That's ridicolous.

There is the contradiction.

İt's not a contradiction as I tried to tell you in my previous post

No to a good dental regimen! Aries rules head and therefore teeth, and I had protruding two front teeth like a rabbit when I was younger!!

Never heard that before

As for the rabbit teeth İt's a Sagittarius and Gemini trait as far as I know

Last edited:

conspiracy theorist

C.t., maybe you can explain to me why an unafflicted Saturn isn't worse than an afflicted one?

What do you mean by "unafflicted" would be the first thing that I ask. I don't see affliction and strength as dealing with the same things, and if someone happens to view it that way then we are likely to be holding 2 different conversations.

Since Saturn causes problems, wouldn't having a weakened version be less problematic than a strong version? Sect has to be a major factor, and that hasn't been discussed--"Team-native", and all that.

I'd say so. I much rather have Saturn in 12th not afflicting any planets in a day chart than an Aquarius Saturn conjunct the MC and squaring the moon in a nocturnal chart.

Personally, your observation works in my case. I have a thing for meat though.

Never heard that before

As for the rabbit teeth İt's a Sagittarius and Gemini trait as far as I know

Yes I've learnt it to be described as Gemini and sag traits too but Aries does rule the head, so eyes and teeth and ears makes sense to be connected to Aries as well. I have all 3 signs in my personal planets so who knows.

david starling

What do you mean by "unafflicted" would be the first thing that I ask. I don't see affliction and strength as dealing with the same things, and if someone happens to view it that way then we are likely to be holding 2 different conversations.

I'd say so. I much rather have Saturn in 12th not afflicting any planets in a day chart than an Aquarius Saturn conjunct the MC and squaring the moon in a nocturnal chart.

Personally, your observation works in my case. I have a thing for meat though.

You're right, "afflicted" is ambiguous in common usage. I meant "weakened". In a way, Saturn IS the affliction, the afflictor of the other Planets. So, maybe a Square with Saturn is actually better than a Trine with it! A Peregrine Saturn weakened by both Sign and House in a Nocturnal Chart would be least Afflicting. Not sure what House would weaken Saturn the most, though. Any opinion on that? Maybe some differences between Mod and Trad. :unsure: How about Saturn in Cancer in H9 Conjunct Jupiter in a Diurnal Chart?!--might be better than Peregrine in a Nocturnal one.
Shocking it to Saturn! :lol: In Trad, Saturn Conjunct the Sun in Leo--Kaboom!
The question is, would a weak Saturn and a strong Venus and Mars indicate beauty in a Natal-chart. I'm guessing it would.

Last edited:

Laineydreamer21

You're right, "afflicted" is ambiguous in common usage. I meant "weakened". In a way, Saturn IS the affliction, the afflictor of the other Planets. So, maybe a Square with Saturn is actually better than a Trine with it! A Peregrine Saturn weakened by both Sign and House in a Nocturnal Chart would be least Afflicting. Not sure what House would weaken Saturn the most, though. Any opinion on that? Maybe some differences between Mod and Trad. :unsure: How about Saturn in Cancer in H9 Conjunct Jupiter in a Diurnal Chart?!--might be better than Peregrine in a Nocturnal one.
Shocking it to Saturn! :lol: In Trad, Saturn Conjunct the Sun in Leo--Kaboom!
The question is, would a weak Saturn and a strong Venus and Mars indicate beauty in a Natal-chart. I'm guessing it would.

I have been reading all of this and find it very interesting and if you'll excuse my inexperience I just want to add my tuppence as I have aspects that relate to the conversation, maybe it will help as an example?!

I am Pisces sun Gemini moon cap ASC conjunct Neptune and these trine Venus domiciled in Taurus.. Which opposes Saturn/Pluto conjunction on the mc.

What I can honestly say is that I'm considered very attractive, turn heads all the time, but I do not/will not acknowledge it (maybe the Venus/Saturn opp?!i know the can't accept love thing definitely applies) I would have called myself an ugly duckling when younger. I am very petite only 5ft1 and 8 stone, lucky to have an hourglass shape, I have incredibly sturdy frame despite being very feminine shaped which I guessed was down to cap?! But to add to the teeth debate, make of it what you will but I've always had bad luck with my teeth, they're shaped fine and all but I've had so many fillings and had to have all my wisdom teeth out as soon as they came. And no I can honestly say eating habits have nothing to do with it, I have friends/family that eat so much junk and don't take care of their teeth that well and they are in better shape than mine!

So anyway, thought since I had Saturn ruled chart etc it would help the research here 😊

Horus

I have been reading all of this and find it very interesting and if you'll excuse my inexperience I just want to add my tuppence as I have aspects that relate to the conversation, maybe it will help as an example?!

I am Pisces sun Gemini moon cap ASC conjunct Neptune and these trine Venus domiciled in Taurus.. Which opposes Saturn/Pluto conjunction on the mc.

What I can honestly say is that I'm considered very attractive, turn heads all the time, but I do not/will not acknowledge it (maybe the Venus/Saturn opp?!i know the can't accept love thing definitely applies) I would have called myself an ugly duckling when younger. I am very petite only 5ft1 and 8 stone, lucky to have an hourglass shape, I have incredibly sturdy frame despite being very feminine shaped which I guessed was down to cap?! But to add to the teeth debate, make of it what you will but I've always had bad luck with my teeth, they're shaped fine and all but I've had so many fillings and had to have all my wisdom teeth out as soon as they came. And no I can honestly say eating habits have nothing to do with it, I have friends/family that eat so much junk and don't take care of their teeth that well and they are in better shape than mine!

So anyway, thought since I had Saturn ruled chart etc it would help the research here 😊

The Venus opp Saturn is rough, my heart goes out to you -I share that pain. :crying: In fixed signs and Pluto in the mix too, omigosh. (sigh)

Venus may be beautifying the ruler of the ASC through a hard aspect but it certainly is through through the trine directly to the Ascendant! Absolutamente!

The Cap Rising is pretty reserved. I knew a real looker who did some modeling with that, and she was pretty standoffish to the opposite sex and not paying attention to that attention until it was right in her face of course! With guys asking her out!

Laineydreamer21

The Venus opp Saturn is rough, my heart goes out to you -I share that pain. :crying: In fixed signs and Pluto in the mix too, omigosh. (sigh)

Venus may be beautifying the ruler of the ASC through a hard aspect but it certainly is through through the trine directly to the Ascendant! Absolutamente!

The Cap Rising is pretty reserved. I knew a real looker who did some modeling with that, and she was pretty standoffish to the opposite sex and not paying attention to that attention until it was right in her face of course! With guys asking her out!

Yeah I can understand that, I've been considered standoffish too, funny thing for me is I suffer from a bit of social anxiety so get taken up the wrong way. At least the Saturn/Venus opp explains a lot of things to me, not that I've managed to change anything 😊 it's amazing how strong it is. I'm glad of the cap rising, keeps my mutable evasive self somewhat sensible 😊

AppLeo

As a Capricorn Rising, I remember having major gaps in my teeth until I had braces :D

Saturn is afflicted by my Sun and Neptune.

I have no hard aspects to venus, unless you count a conjunction to mars and sextile to saturn.

I think the Mars-Venus conjunction makes people super attractive now that I think about it. So many super hot people have this conjunction. They just ooze the sexual/romantic energy.

Yeah I can understand that, I've been considered standoffish too, funny thing for me is I suffer from a bit of social anxiety so get taken up the wrong way. At least the Saturn/Venus opp explains a lot of things to me, not that I've managed to change anything 😊 it's amazing how strong it is. I'm glad of the cap rising, keeps my mutable evasive self somewhat sensible 😊

Saturn/Venus square has caused me awful social anxiety!!

david starling

I would say you have a weak Saturn and a strong Venus. Where's your Mars?

Laineydreamer21

Saturn/Venus square has caused me awful social anxiety!!

Oh, I didn't know the social anxiety was Saturn/Venus.. 😊 for some reason it's gotten worse over the last while, when I was a kid I would have called it more extreme shyness. Had yours changed over time or always the same?

AppLeo

Oh, I didn't know the social anxiety was Saturn/Venus.. 😊 for some reason it's gotten worse over the last while, when I was a kid I would have called it more extreme shyness. Had yours changed over time or always the same?

I don't see how Saturn-Venus creates social anxiety? Makes no sense.