Natal Uranus conjunct Pluto RX in the 11th house and crippling social isolatione

Carol Ann

I'm trying to understand why, at this time in my life, I'm so isolated and friendless - apart from one very close friend who lives at a distance and without whose support and understanding I don't know how I would survive. I'm a very social person, I love mixing in groups, but I also know how to connect with people one to one. I have skills in this area and it's because I'm genuinely interested in people. I don't judge or make assumptions about people. I make acquaintances easily but find myself barren at this time and don't know how to start again. People are suspicious of a 53 year old woman who goes everywhere alone hoping to strike up a conversation with someone. They think there's something wrong with you, you become a kind of pariah. I think the clue lies in Pluto and Uranus retrograde in my 11th house. I'm also not long out of an abusive relationship and I don't live in my home town, although I've lived here for 20 years. I feel totally lost now - a stranger in a strange land. Pluto and Uranus RX may provide an explanation for my difficulties and the many crises and losses that I've experienced in relationships but not a solution. If anyone has any suggestions I'm open to listening. Is this about a transit that will pass? I know loneliness is an epidemic and many people like me are suffering, but where's the relief? I'm Aquarius, 18.02.63, 9.25pm, Glasgow, Scotland.