Uranus in the 11th house

craft94

Uranus has been occupying my 11th house for yeaaars now. I was reading up on my transits and supposedly this transit is supposed to cause changes within your social circles? Well, Uranus first entered this house in the last couple months of my 8th grade year, and looking back at my old diaries from that period, it did coincide with an event that turned out to have a huge effect on my social life. I lost all my friends and was forced to make new ones, which was a good thing in a way because I became friends with people who were more like-minded. I came to the realization that there really wasn't any reason to care what people thought of me, and stopped trying to fit in, preferring to do my own thing and befriending people who liked me for whatever that was....

But now, I feel like I'm in a situation where I feel very isolated, again. This doesn't seem to fit the descriptions I've read of what this transit is about...I know the transits are stronger when they first start, but still, I feel like I'm wasting what this transit could mean. How do I make it work? Maybe it's my Saturn-Pluto conjunction or maybe it's just the social construct that is 'adulthood' but over the past few months or maybe even year, I've became more withdrawn, less 'rebellious' and not myself, somewhat depressed actually....

It will probably enter the 12th house in, like, 2021-2022 or so.

Lin

It might not be Uranus that is causing these feelings. If you post your chart (or let us know where on this forum we can find it) we may be able to give you a different perspective and let you know when a more positive change will occur.
LIN
PS...I just found yur chart and I've done some work with it on another thread.
I think Jupiter into Virgo is going to help you in many ways. It IS an activator, and natal Jupiter rules your 11th house of friends. So Jupiter into Virgo will get you out of the house, I believe.

However: Uranus is not friendly to your planets in your 8th in Capricorn right now....and for the foreseeable future. So keep the friendships "friendly" and don't always expect them to become more....for now.

You may want to figure out what your basic values are, and if you have been attracting or been attracted TO people whose core values are so different from yours that they become major issues in relationships.

You can't change the way a person looks: if you don't like their hair or nose or height well, there's nothing you can do about it excpt find someone who "fits" into the picture you need to feel comfortable with.

OK>>>>>>SO>>>>it's the same way with "values". If a person's value system is so different from yours that you can't live with it, as in "the way they were brought up" and "beliefs", etc, then that is part of who they are and you can't do anything about it. You have to find potential partners (and sometimes even friends) whose deep seated beliefs and values are like yours. Then you and they will feel comfortable together.
LIN

Last edited:

Lin

Begin a new thread with your natal chart posted....preferably with the current transits.
Beginning a new subject on an existing thread is not the best way to get responses.
LIN