Random Thoughts, strictly Text

Chrysalis

I have Aries Moon :crying:

I think just an aries moon, i wouldn't be that bad with.

But say if someone had all personal planets in aries, they would seriously annoy me.

You've got both your mercury and sun in gemini though haven't you ? (i think i read that on the merc rx thread i was going to respond to, but didn't) So already they outweigh your aries moon.

My sister who i really can't stand being around, has moon/venus/sun/mars...all in aries.

Gemini888

I think just an aries moon, i wouldn't be that bad with.

But say if someone had all personal planets in aries, they would seriously annoy me.

You've got both your mercury and sun in gemini though haven't you ? (i think i read that on the merc rx thread i was going to respond to, but didn't) So already they outweigh your aries moon.

My sister who i really can't stand being around, has moon/venus/sun/mars...all in aries.
I also have Aries Asc conj Aries moon. But yeah, maybe you are right, I also have Gemini energy to balance the fiery Aries. My Moon also square Aqua Uranus and Cap Neptune so they also help.

My experience with Aries isn't as bad as yours, but I can only handle Aries energy so much. People with strong Aries are like fireballs dropping from the sky, you can't stop them and you can hardly avoid them. They are one of the most argumentative people out there and will ram on you if they disagree with you. A balanced Aries is confident and strong and warm, but too much Aries is a turn-off for me.

Gemini888

Have any of you experienced with gemstones? I have bloodstone, lapis lazuli, amethryst, clear quartz and fire agate. And I seem to feel their energy on me. Bloodstone makes my heart beat fast and my muscles tensed. Clear quartz clears out my mind and it's extremely useful when I'm depressed. I can literally feel a burning sensation when I touch fire agate, and amethryst relaxes my mind and muscles. I just can't hold my hand tight with amethryst. Lapis Lazuli is harder to connect with, but I think the effect is pretty strong, only more subtle. I can't feel anything holding LL, but I feel more confident and less tempered to censor myself when talking while holding it, and seems like my Tarot reading is more accurace with it around.

Chrysalis

Ive got a few stones, i just don't really use them. Ive never really studied them and looked into them properly.

Ive got a rose quartz/amethyzt/clear quartz i have on my bedside cabinet. I have a black protection stone near my front door. And the rest are just smaller stones in a box in a cupboard.

Infact this reminds me, i need to purchase some angel aura quartz. A couple of years back i had a dream about me being knelt down in a pure white room, a hand appeared to the right of me with this stone in it, i reached out and took the stone they was passing me. They then told me to place it on the top of my head, which i did, and the energy transmitting from it (in the dream) was making my head tingle and vibrate so much....so much the vibration feeling woke me up.

I googled the image i had of the crystal in my dream, and it turned out to be the angel aura quartz.

I really need to get a piece.

conspiracy theorist

Yes, I mentioned theft since it's the house of other people's possessions. Initially when you asked about petty theft. My mind intuitively went to the 6th house like David, but when I thought about it I couldn't think of a concrete reason why save for being Mars' joy (Mars being another planet signifying plundering and other such actions) . I'd say any house that doesn't regard the ascendant can signify theft since these are the "dark houses" (save for the 2nd, but then that has to do with resources so the right sigs. located here could mean stolen goods. ) Then having planets combust/the dark of the moon can signify hidden activity, which is the hallmark of a successful heist.

Ukpoohbear

I was reading something about Marilyn Monroe’s death a couple of nights ago and it said 2nd and 7th houses shows death by your own means and 8th shows death by someone else as in murder. That makes sense if 8th is somebody else’s possession (over you).

Ukpoohbear

I have a fire opal which I find helps me when I’m feeling depressed. I will put it under my pillow or on my bedside table. I also have dried lavender which I string together and put under my pillow sometimes. The best remedy I found for depression though was the mantra - OM NAMA SHIVAYA. It’s beautiful sounding.

conspiracy theorist

Revisiting the eminence discussion that was on the forums a few moons, one modern astrology enthusiast (by his own admission) found that in the charts of the top performers across every field of human activity was a configuration that he refers to as "total dominance".

So now we have the "recipe" for total dominance. It is Sun and/or Moon + Jupiter/Saturn/Uranus/Neptune (one or several of these) + Pluto. We can "cook" this constellation of domination via aspects, midpoints or midpoint axes. All that it is required that all parts of recipe are included. The most standard forms of the constellations of dominance are Ju/Pl, Sa/Pl and Ju/Sa/Pl. This varies however, for example for scientists Uranus is more important than Jupiter. The point is that practically all the geniuses have to have these constellations of dominance. All. Without exceptions.

https://forum.astro.com/cgi/forum.cgi?nhor=432480&num=1534521806

And here is his blog https://totaldominance.blogspot.com/

So where someone might be talented and even wildly so in an intellectual, artistic or technical field, supposedly if one doesn't have this configuration in their chart they aren't going to be recognized or attain the universal dominance of a "genius". If you check the thread he tested this finding on many top achievers like Michelangelo, Da Vinci, Goethe, Messi, Pele, Einstein and Steve Wozniak and found that the pattern stood. He also tested it on a number of presidents and found that the pattern was also present.

The last time we looked at the traditional indicators. However, this is a purely modern technique. I find it compelling. Do any of you?

david starling

I have a fire opal which I find helps me when I’m feeling depressed. I will put it under my pillow or on my bedside table. I also have dried lavender which I string together and put under my pillow sometimes. The best remedy I found for depression though was the mantra - OM NAMA SHIVAYA. It’s beautiful sounding.

Do you say it out loud, or think it? In Transcendental Meditation, you close your eyes and repeat a mantra in your mind until it transports you to a happier place. It's like taking a quick dip into a deep sleep/dream state, and then naturally returning refreshed to the conscious state. You don't need the TM© organization or have to pay the money it wants. And, you can choose your own mantras instead of the one chosen for you.

david starling

Revisiting the eminence discussion that was on the forums a few moons, one modern astrology enthusiast (by his own admission) found that in the charts of the top performers across every field of human activity was a configuration that he refers to as "total dominance".

https://forum.astro.com/cgi/forum.cgi?nhor=432480&num=1534521806

And here is his blog https://totaldominance.blogspot.com/

So where someone might be talented and even wildly so in an intellectual, artistic or technical field, supposedly if one doesn't have this configuration in their chart they aren't going to be recognized or attain the universal dominance of a "genius". If you check the thread he tested this finding on many top achievers like Michelangelo, Da Vinci, Goethe, Messi, Pele, Einstein and Steve Wozniak and found that the pattern stood. He also tested it on a number of presidents and found that the pattern was also present.

The last time we looked at the traditional indicators. However, this is a purely modern technique. I find it compelling. Do any of you?

Definitely. I'm always interested in why some become rich, famous and influential with similar or even less innate talent than those who don't. Thanks for the link.

rahu

Banned
I was reading something about Marilyn Monroe’s death a couple of nights ago and it said 2nd and 7th houses shows death by your own means and 8th shows death by someone else as in murder. That makes sense if 8th is somebody else’s possession (over you).

just a note, when the coroner of LA at the time of marilyns death,retired , he wrote some articles and said that her body hd been moved. she some one had moved her to her bed. in addition though she did died of an overdoes,there were no drugs found in her stomach.... the drugs had been pushed up her anus. so it seems she might have passed out from alcohol , but the drugs that killed were were inserted after she passed out.

rahu

david starling

just a note, when the coroner of LA at the time of marilyns death,retired , he wrote some articles and said that her body hd been moved. she some one had moved her to her bed. in addition though she did died of an overdoes,there were no drugs found in her stomach.... the drugs had been pushed up her anus. so it seems she might have passed out from alcohol , but the drugs that killed were were inserted after she passed out.

rahu

Jimi Hendrix. Janis Joplin. Otis Redding. Richie Valens. Etc.
Amazing that Dylan survived. Culture-war is a real thing.

rahu

Banned
Jimi Hendrix. Janis Joplin. Otis Redding. Richie Valens. Etc.
Amazing that Dylan survived. Culture-war is a real thing.
very true
Dylan recanted his role as a cultural icon .
his album Nashville skyline ended any pretension of his role a social critic or commentator. then embracing the fundamental Christianity after this album also helped get rid of the alternate culture baggage he had helped created.
the real reason he escaped is that as he has since admitted , he is a ardent Zionist.
rahu

david starling

very true
Dylan recanted his role as a cultural icon .
his album Nashville skyline ended any pretension of his role a social critic or commentator. then embracing the fundamental Christianity after this album also helped get rid of the alternate culture baggage he had helped created.
the real reason he escaped is that as he has since admitted , he is a ardent Zionist.
rahu

I remember he agreed to sing his vehemently anti-war song "Masters of War" at, I think it was the Oscars, and he made it unintelligible even for someone who already knew the words. The Punk Rock generation considered him a sell-out, but I knew he was just doing what he had to in order to survive, and his earlier work, his legacy, speaks for itself. He did have a bad motorcycle accident, which could have been a warning to him.

Ukpoohbear

rahu

I definitely believe she was killed too. She was out of control towards the end, she would have managed to stress out the Kennedy brothers like she stressed out her ex husband Arthur Miller except this time she was playing with fire by acting out.

They probably planned to get her incapacitated with alcohol first or maybe she stressed one of them out and they strangled her out of frustration and then finished the job by barbiturates.

Princess Diana was also murdered and then you have her son Prince Harry blaming the paparazzi still when it was the establishment he lives in.

Last edited:

Ukpoohbear

Do you say it out loud, or think it? In Transcendental Meditation, you close your eyes and repeat a mantra in your mind until it transports you to a happier place. It's like taking a quick dip into a deep sleep/dream state, and then naturally returning refreshed to the conscious state. You don't need the TM© organization or have to pay the money it wants. And, you can choose your own mantras instead of the one chosen for you.

At first I said it out loud and even practiced it with some friends and had a good time singing it and if I’m out in public then I’ll say it inside my head and the memory of it works just as good :)

You probably can make up your own one. I don’t subscribe to the religion but it also does seem very sacred. Like, I believe archetypes like Lilith, Sedna and Lord Shiva exist.