The Final Count Down Is Here

rahu

Banned
Now that trumps is going to walk out of this as the AIPAC owns every one in congress, Rothschild demons are going to step up their next plan to start killing off the worlds population.
In my thread about the cia and mossad bring genetically altered measles into Washington state, I noted that the hysteria created for vaccinations is just a ruse to mandate the lethal vaccines on everyone.
The Rothschild kabalists death grip is apparent as not only are all the usual suspects foaming at the mouth for forcing vaccinations on everyone but even the “left” wing voices are being shown to be under the Rothschild’s control.
Veterantoday.com which is anti fascist trump an Netanyahu, has showns they are justt a cover for the demonic Rothschild’s as the recently published a story saying forget trump,go after the ant- vaxers.
And the rawstory.com another ostensively left wing anti fascist site also published a article attacking the anti -vaxers .
And even stephen Colbert blew his Rothschild cover by having a shtick a few nights ago in which he ridiculed the anti-vaxers.

so is leading this genocidal push??
On August 14, 2004 at 9 PM, Israeli television station, Channel Ten, broke all convention and exposed the ugliest secret of Israel's Labor Zionist founders; the deliberate mass radiation poisoning of nearly all Sephardic youths
WE HAVE OUR PRECEDENT WHICH PROVES THE ASHKENAZI JEWS WILL OPENLY DESTROY CHILDREN ON PURPOSE.
( as a result of the attempted genocide of the Sephardic jewish children by the Ashkenazi hierarchy, , 90% of the Jewish population in Israel is now ashkenazis rahu)

Let's go down the list here:

1. First of all, with the 100, 000 radiations, it is stated that it was all done as a "medical procedure". DITTO FOR VACCINES.
2. It is stated that thousands of children died outright, yet the parents of these children simply accepted it. DITTO FOR VACCINES
3. It is stated that tens of thousands of children were severely damaged, a fact that was known all through the process of destroying the children, yet the parents still allowed the children to be rounded up and blasted in the head, just because it was a state sponsored "medical procedure." DITTO FOR VACCINES.
4. It is stated that it was obvious an entire generation of Sephardic children were being destroyed, and NO ONE DID ANYTHING. DITTO FOR VACCINES, which are obviously destroying American children now, and NO ONE is doing anything because the doctors and state can simply shout down anyone who notices. The media, which is virtually 100 PERCENT Ashkenazi owned, is also not uttering a peep, just like they did not utter a peep about the 100, 000 radiations until 50 years after they happened.
5. It is stated that the workers who did this horrific act to all of those children did not know what they were doing, they were merely tools, DITTO FOR VACCINES

WE HAVE OUR PRECEDENT WHICH PROVES THE ASHKENAZI JEWS WILL OPENLY DESTROY CHILDREN ON PURPOSE.

( as a result of the attempted genocide of the Sephardic jewish children by the Ashkenazi hierarchy, , 90% of the Jewish population in Israel is now ashkenazis rahu)

http://www.jimstone.is/maliciousintent.html 658

On August 14, 2004 at 9 PM, Israeli television station, Channel Ten, broke all convention and exposed the ugliest secret of Israel's Labor Zionist founders; the deliberate mass radiation poisoning of nearly all Sephardic youths.

The expose began with the presentation of a documentary film called, 100, 000 Radiations, and concluded with a panel discussion moderated by TV host Dan Margalit, surprising because he is infamous for toeing the establishment line.
In 1951, the director general of the Israeli Health Ministry, Dr. Chaim Sheba flew to America and returned with 7 x-ray machines, supplied to him by the American army.
They were to be used in a mass atomic experiment with an entire generation of Sephardic youths to be used as guinea pigs. Every Sephardic child was to be given 35, 000 times the maximum dose of x-rays through his head. For doing so, the American government paid the Israeli government 300, 000 Israeli liras a year. The entire Health budget was 60, 000 liras. The money paid by the Americans is equivalent to billions of dollars today. To fool the parents of the victims, the children were taken away on "school trips" and their parents were later told the x-rays were a treatment for the scourge of scalpal ringworm. 6, 000 of the children died shortly after their doses were given, the many of the rest developed cancers that killed them over time and are still killing them now. While living, the victims suffered from disorders such as epilepsy, amnesia, Alzheimer's disease, chronic headaches and psychosis.
Yes, that is the subject of the documentary in cold terms. It is another matter to see the victims on the screen. ie. To watch the Moroccan lady describe what getting 35, 000 times the dose of allowable x-rays in her head feels like.
"I screamed make the headache go away. Make the headache go away. Make the headache go away. But it never went away."
To watch the bearded man walk hunched down the street.
" I'm in my fifties and everyone thinks I'm in my seventies. I have to stoop when I walk so I won't fall over. They took my youth away with those x-rays."
To watch the old lady who administered the doses to thousands of children.
"They brought them in lines. First their heads were shaved and smeared in burning gel. Then a ball was put between their legs and the children were ordered not to drop it, so they wouldn't move. The children weren't protected over the rest of their bodies. There were no lead vests for them. I was told I was doing good by helping to remove ringworm. If I knew what dangers the children were facing, I would never have cooperated. Never!"
Because the whole body was exposed to the rays, the genetic makeup of the children was often altered, affecting the next generation. We watch the woman with the distorted face explain, "All three of my children have the same cancers my family suffered. Are you going to tell me that's a coincidence?"
Everyone notices that Sephardic women in their fifties today, often have sparse patchy hair, which they try to cover with henna. Most of us assumed it was just a characteristic of Sephardic women. We watch the woman on the screen wearing a baseball-style hat. She places a picture of a lovely young teenager with flowing black hair opposite the lens. "That was me before my treatment. Now look at me." She removes her hat. Even the red henna can't cover the horrifying scarred bald spots.
The film made it perfectly plain that this operation was no accident. The dangers of x-rays had been known for over forty years. We read the official guidelines for x-ray treatment in 1952. The maximum dose to be given a child in Israel was .5 rad. There was no mistake made. The children were deliberately poisoned.
David Deri, makes the point that only Sephardic children received the x- rays.
"I was in class and the men came to take us on a tour. They asked our names. The Ashkenazi children were told to return to their seats. The dark children were put on the bus."
The Moroccan lady is back on the screen. "It was a Holocaust, a Sephardic Holocaust. And what I want to know is why no one stood up to stop it."

MY COMMENT: THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT IS GOING ON WITH VACCINES NOW. The Ashkenazi Jews proved with this event that they will target perfectly innocent children for destruction just because they are a "lesser race". If the Sephardic Jews, who are still Jews could be the target of the Ashkenazi, what do you think Ashkenazi Jewry thinks of any children that are not Jewish at all?
ANSWER: Obviously they are all now targeted for destruction via vaccination, and this is precisely why the number of obviously vaccine damaged children is off the charts.

Let's go down the list here:

1. First of all, with the 100, 000 radiations, it is stated that it was all done as a "medical procedure". DITTO FOR VACCINES.
2. It is stated that thousands of children died outright, yet the parents of these children simply accepted it. DITTO FOR VACCINES
3. It is stated that tens of thousands of children were severely damaged, a fact that was known all through the process of destroying the children, yet the parents still allowed the children to be rounded up and blasted in the head, just because it was a state sponsored "medical procedure." DITTO FOR VACCINES.
4. It is stated that it was obvious an entire generation of Sephardic children were being destroyed, and NO ONE DID ANYTHING. DITTO FOR VACCINES, which are obviously destroying American children now, and NO ONE is doing anything because the doctors and state can simply shout down anyone who notices. The media, which is virtually 100 PERCENT Ashkenazi owned, is also not uttering a peep, just like they did not utter a peep about the 100, 000 radiations until 50 years after they happened.
5. It is stated that the workers who did this horrific act to all of those children did not know what they were doing, they were merely tools, DITTO FOR VACCINES

The amount of radiation used stands as undeniable proof of malicious intent.

When the "100,000 radiations" were done to the Sephardic children, the measure of cumulative dose was the now outdated rad. There are approximately 100 rads to the modern day Sievert.

If your entire body receives 600 rad within a short period of time, which equals approximately six sieverts, the outcome is typically fatal. This is because it kills enough cells across your entire body to poison the blood stream with dead tissue byproducts. However, localized doses can be much higher if the whole body is not involved, with typical cancer radiation therapy at around 8,000 rad.
The brain is extremely resistant to radiation - more so than any other part of the body. So to do guaranteed damage, a dose of 35,000 rads (or 350 sieverts) was put through the heads of these children. That may seem like a high amount, but the brain is so resistant to radiation that it takes 5,000 rads to even begin to do brain damage, so to ensure brain damage, seven times that much was put through the children's heads. Since that is 58 times the whole body dose for a typical outcome of death, it cannot be denied that the Ashkenazi Jews, who had this done to the sephardic Jews, wanted them mentally destroyed.
It is important to realize just how resistant the brain is to radiation because the amount of radiation used defies all conventional wisdom about what can be tolerated by the body, which will cause some people to look away from this if they do not realize how much the brain can take. It is also important to state how much radiation was used, because this alone shows the clear intentions of the Ashkenazi, in their push for ethnic superiority.
So the children were arriving home, delirious, sick, and with severe burns to the heads, and because it happened in a state authorized procedure, none of their parents protested. The same is true with vaccinations - where the children are normal before the shots, and suddenly they are wrecked with autism or not as bright as before and even when the parents mention it, they end up being convinced by the authority of the state that it was not the vaccinations that caused it.

rahu

Banned

there sem to b a rash of strange suicide and deaths. as I have posted trump has cleared the way for wide spread assassinations.

I just looked at luke perry' moment of stroke and natal composite.
I don't know his politics , but this composite clearly shows covert agencies involved.

1st there is a tsquare of orcus opposed named asteroid for assassin and Sedna. this shows that perry was assassinated because of truths that he had divulged. Maybe some one that follows celebrities could follow this up.

2cd the named asteroid for Mossad is square to mars and the midpoint is square to pluto and opposed to Saturn. both symbols of death can be no coincides this is what I suspect. mossad is going to start eliminating anyone that has spoken out against the fascist.genocidal Netanyahu.
this patter shows mssoads acts were involved in this death.

luke perry had a stroke. as this my cia informant brother is trying to kill me with a stroke drug currently, this chart certainly looks like perry was given the stroke drug by the mossad.
rahu

another actor who spoke out about the hollywood pedos has died in suspicious circumstances. the Rothschild new world order is now intent on making there satanic child rape and murder socially accepted.
france already has abolished a age limit on sexual consent. so functionally pedophilia is legal. then california has add to the education curriculum that pedophilia is a normal human sxual orientation......this was the reason the politicians pushed for trans gender rights in the first place.

Isaac Kappy, the Actor That Named "Elite" Hollywood Pedophiles, Has Died

in the moment/natal composite for kappy, the mossad was conjunct to orcus and named asteroid for assassasin was square to Neptune conjunct o Lilith.

When it comes to pedophilia in Hollywood, it’s not a secret anymore. Multiple famous child actors like Elijah Wood have spoken up about this problem that plagues the industry.

Corey Feldman, one of the biggest childhood actors of all time, said that pedophilia is “the biggest problem in Hollywood.” This is an issue that is tied to a great deal of power, and it seems some very powerful people are involved and that’s why the issue continues to occur.

Smallville actress Allison Mack, for example, was recently arrested for her involvement in a “sex cult,” a few months after these revelations, billionaire Clare Bronfman was indicted on racketeering charges.

These charges were connected to her role as “Operations Director” for NXIVM (the sex cult that Mack was involved in and arrested for).

Chris Hemsworth (left) and Isaac Kappy (right)

Clare Bronfman is the daughter of Charles Bronfman, a Canadian/American businessman and philanthropist. You can read more about that story HERE.

Why don’t these wealthy elite ever face consequences? Was mack just the “fall” person?

The Bronfman family has been referred to as the “The Rothschilds of the New World” by author Peter C. Newman, a well-known Canadian journalist and writer.

The Bronfman family has also been in business with the Rothschild family for quite some time. One of many examples is their wealth management company, Bronfman Rothschild.

All of these people are connected to enormous amounts of power and wealth.

Isaac Kappy Died Recently After Naming the Names

Kappy has been in Hollywood circles, not as a huge star but he’s been there. He was in Thor and Terminator: Salvation, among other hit films and did a lot of writing.

Approximately a year ago, he began speaking up about Hollywood sex cults and pedophilia, and he named a lot of names like Steven Spielberg, Tom Hanks, Seth Green and many many more.

These videos are all over Youtube.

At the same time he began speaking out, many mainstream outlets all of sudden, like TMZ, were publishing weird information about him, like the idea that he was supposedly involved in abusing and choking Paris Jackson, a former good friend of his, for example.

It was weird to say the least, especially given the fact that it happened when he began to share what he was sharing.

Again, you can find many of his videos about that all over YouTube.

The latest news on Kappy is quite sad, as it appears he has passed away. It’s being reported that he recently jumped off a bridge in Arizona and committed suicide.

Apparently, several witnesses were around and tried to stop him from doing so.

Kappy is not the only one who has been vocal about these issues, apart from the examples above, there are people like the example below as well.

Below is a tweet from Sarah Ruth Ashcraft, a supposed MK Ultra child sex slave victim,

Sarah Ruth Ashcraft @SaRaAshcraft

· Jul 23, 2018

Replying to @SaRaAshcraft
And let us not forget that NONE of them are suing me for defamation, libel or slander. Fascinating. We can add Disney, University of Michigan & the Catholic Church to the list... https://twitter.com/SaRaAshcraft/status/939624532649959424

People who AREN'T suing me because I'm telling the TRUTH so they CAN'T:

- My family
- The Roeper School
- Tom Hanks
- Hillary Clinton
- Jonathan Freemen (Voice of Jafar)
- Craig Hilborn
- John Conyers
- MI Dem Party
- Fragomen

NONE of them want to go on legal record with me.

This is me at 13, the age I was when @tomhanks purchased me from my father for sex as a dissociated #mindcontrol doll. I wonder how much he paid? I wonder how much $$$ my father made for breaking my mind & selling my child body throughout my life. Will I ever get to know? pic.twitter.com/nxOzCk5kHS

10:14 AM - Jul 23, 2018
Twitter Ads info and privacy

3,691 people are talking about this

rahu

Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by rahu

there sem to b a rash of strange suicide and deaths. as I have posted trump has cleared the way for wide spread assassinations.

I just looked at luke perry' moment of stroke and natal composite.
I don't know his politics , but this composite clearly shows covert agencies involved.

1st there is a tsquare of orcus opposed named asteroid for assassin and Sedna. this shows that perry was assassinated because of truths that he had divulged. Maybe some one that follows celebrities could follow this up.

2cd the named asteroid for Mossad is square to mars and the midpoint is square to pluto and opposed to Saturn. both symbols of death can be no coincides this is what I suspect. mossad is going to start eliminating anyone that has spoken out against the fascist.genocidal Netanyahu.
this patter shows mssoads acts were involved in this death.

luke perry had a stroke. as this my cia informant brother is trying to kill me with a stroke drug currently, this chart certainly looks like perry was given the stroke drug by the mossad.
rahu

these strange deaths are escalating. trumps has lead ther way for assassinations f any opposed to the Rothschild Israel based world domination.

https://beforeitsnews.com/v3/opinion...9/3463595.html

Q News: 4 Strange Deaths Leave Unanswered Questions? - Video

2 state senators found shot inside there homes.

http://www.redwhiteandfyou.com/two-r...ome-this-week/
Home Uncategorized
Two Republican Senators Were Murdered in Their Home This Week

by Mindy Robinson
June 7, 2019
in Uncategorized

For the second time this week, a former Republican State Senator was found shot to death in their home.
img_4185.jpg

Former Oklahoma state Senator Jonathan Nichols was found shot to death in his home last night, he served his position from 2000-2012.
This comes just days after another former state senator from Arkansas, Linda Collins-Smith was also found dead from an apparent gunshot wound.

(the Saturn/pluto midpoint will be conjunct the south node on 4/16/19, then the south node will be conjunct Saturn on april30 and saturn will return to a conjunction of the south node on july 3 1019. this period will be filled with assassinations of those who search to spread the light about the satanic disaster that Netanyahu/Rothschild's are foisting on the world.

senator linda-collins-smith had sponsored senate bill 774 which limited transgender choice to using the sex given on their birth certificate. her death clearly shows her opposition to the Rothschild agenda to foist slavery on the world by stripping everyone of any sense of self, origin, religion, sex and cultural identifications . for her opposition to this demonic federal policy, she had to be made a example. the sickness of the federal transgender agenda is clearly revealed in California with it's kabalistic governor who is allowing pedophilia to be taught as a natural sexual orientation and not the crime it is. teachers are fired if they object to this heinous policy and parents are not allowed to take their children out of this instruction. an entire generation of children are being groomed to be sex slaves and virtual murder victims.......all brought by the Rothschild control of the politician thru drugs and money. these murders of light givers will continue and increase as july 3 approaches

Linda's natal moment chart shows asteroid for assassin opposed to chiron and the asteroid for the cia's head of satanic operations is conjunct Linda's node. her chart has mercury conjunct the south node and square to sedan and to ixion. linda was committed to truth in these times of demonic darkness, those of light will be attacked. rahu)

img_4184.jpg

Both senators were Republicans, and both deaths are being suspected of foul play. The prosecuting attorney in Collin-Smith’s case has already issued a gag order, restricting information and comments from being released to the public.
img_4183-1.jpg

It’s hard not to think that something is seriously going on here. I also find it odd that neither story has made my newsfeed, and no major outlets are pointing out the heavy coincidence at all.
In fact, as of this very moment no major outlets have reported on the second senator’s death at all…only small or local news outlets.

NYPD veterans committed suicide with hours of each other ..one was a chief .
https://www.kold.com/2019/06/07/nypd...suicide-hours/

NYPD mourns 2 veteran officers who died by suicide in 24 hours
June 7, 2019 at 12:24 AM MST - Updated June 7 at 12:40 AM
NEW YORK (WPIX/CNN) – On Thursday, the New York Police Department commissioner sent a note to staff encouraging them to seek help if they need it, after two members of the force died by suicide in 24 hours.

A veteran homicide detective who had gone missing was found dead after a massive police search that day.

And on Wednesday, a deputy chief died by suicide just a day after he turned in his retirement papers.

Thursday was an emotionally trying day for the NYPD, as detectives converged in the afternoon on Plum Beach in Brooklyn, where they found the body of seasoned NYPD detective Joseph Calabrese, who reportedly died of an apparent self-inflicted gunshot wound.

Calabrese’s black sedan was found not far away.

His colleagues lined up on the sand and saluted as his body was carried off the beach and into a waiting police vehicle.

NYPD Commissioner James O’Neill took time Thursday to go off script during an unrelated appearance to address the issue of suicide within the department.

"We cannot hide from this discussion. We should not, and we will not," O'Neill said.

Just 24 hours earlier, NYPD Deputy Chief Steven Silks took his own life, just one month shy of his 63rd birthday and mandatory retirement from the job he loved.
rahu

Last edited:

rahu

Banned
a cultural period of law and morality is ending. With the dragon’s tail moving across the pluto/Saturn conjunction, the greed and perversion of the Black Magicians are now on the ascent.

the Saturn/pluto midpoint will be conjunct to the transiting south node on 4/16/19 PDLT then the south node will be conjunct Saturn on13:23 PDLT on april 30.then on july 3rd Saturn will be conjunct the south node again.

look for more assassinations of those who are trying to shed light on this epochal evil surrounding us. in this period

with the south node transiting Pluto and Saturn in april, I think that assassination and murders ill be used to silence.
I think trump is finally realizing his lies will no longer fly.
so I expect trump to make a very dramatic move when Saturn is conjunct the south node on july 3.it seems like something very forceful... he might begin to take on actually dictatorial powers by executive proclamation.
expect the death of many who oppose him and Netanyahu/Rothschild's.

https://beforeitsnews.com/v3/alternative/2019/3687329.html
From Rodham to Collins - 10 Dead in 72 Hours! What's Going On?

https://youtu.be/PG0g-6EHTgc

Daniel Lee with Youtube Channel DnaJLion7 does a great job of going over 10 suspicious deaths within 72 hours. Many of these people with gunshots to the head. While some of this may be sheer coincidence and there might be one or two who might be legitimate suicides, it’s clear much more is going on behind the scenes! There is a war raging all around us. I’m personally betting somebody could very well be cleaning up some loose ends probably for the Clintons / deep state in my opinion. Some of these people might have been able to testify to some of the crimes of the deep state. I don’t pretend to have the answers here but one thing is clear, these deaths look very fishy!

Here’s the list of people who died within 72 hours of one another.
1) Linda Collins-Smith – former Arkansas state senator – died of gunshot wounds, body wrapped in blanket.
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/bethbaumann/2019/06/09/something-is-fishy-here-two-former-gop-state-senators-found-dead-days-apart-n2547831

2) Jonathan Nicole – former Oklahoma state senator – died of gunshot wound – gun found on table near the body.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/bethbaumann/2019/06/09/something-is-fishy-here-two-former-gop-state-senators-found-dead-days-apart-n2547831

3) Steven Silks – NY Deputy – suicide by gunshot – about to retire – supposedly saw the horrifying stuff on Anthony Weiner’s laptop that made men cry.
https://nypost.com/2019/06/06/nypd-brass-remember-deputy-chief-steven-silks/

4) Joseph Calabrese – NYPD homocide detective – suicide by gunshot – rumored to have seen Anthony Weiner’s laptop
https://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/nyc-crime/ny-massive-search-for-missing-cop-underway-in-brooklyn-20190606-544vyw3ruvaehf2sl6q6zhgbsm-story.html

5) Dante Austin – Deputy Philadelphia – died of suicide by gunshot
https://www.yourtango.com/2019325196/how-did-dante-austin-die-new-details-tragic-death-philly-lbgtq-activist

6) Chris Reed – Texas police chief – fell overboard fishing boat
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2019/06/09/chris-reed-texas-police-chiefs-body-found-near-texas-city-dike/1401634001/

7) Lola Gulomova – Commerce Department US diplomat – died of several gunshots – her husband died also and they are saying it was a “murder suicide”. Lola formerly worked for NASA and the World Bank
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/always-smiling-us-diplomat-mourned-after-being-murdered-in-dc-murder-suicide

8) Tony Rodham – Hillary Clinton’s Brother – cause of death not being released
https://www.cnn.com/2019/06/08/politics/hillary-clinton-brother-tony-rodham-dies/index.html

9) Herb Sandler – tied to Pizzagate and the Podesta emails!
https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5ujhxh/hi_my_name_is_herbert_sandler_of_the_sandler/

10) Walter Lubcke – died of gunshot on his terrace – German politician tied to new world order pig Angela Merkle and pushing cultural destruction of Germany by unlimited immigration of Muslims.

also on the weekend of memorial day I was attacked and infected with 4 aggressive mrsa strains, twice by my cia informant brother tito torres and twice by the cia/mossds' assets- Mexican mafia. it seems there is a push to deal with me more severely in this period also.
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=64213&page=24 reply 578

Last edited:

rahu

Banned
just summarizing these deaths

Linda Collins-Smith she was against thr transgender agenda

Steven Silks – NY Deputy
Joseph Calabrese – NYPD homicide detective

both had seen the horrific pedophilic images on Hillary's trusted aid Weiner’s estranged wife, Huma Abedin Hillary's trusted aid. the NYPD first brought attention of these horrific images to the governemtn. when it was obvious , a coverup was underway, the NYPD threatened to release these images if the federal authorities did nothing. as the feds have done nothing. interesting that these two police officers have dies under the Saturn/south node black magic transit

Tony Rodham – Hillary Clinton’s Brother
what more need to be said. over a 100 corpses line the Clintons rise in politics. her brother was not always in Hillary's good graces. dead men tell no tales

he shared interesting emails with podesta. another cleaning out of those who know too much?

5) Dante Austin – Deputy Philadelphia
he was a LBGT poster cop. he was found dead at his desk.

the others were politicians or government employees.
as I have trumps allowing the murder of journalist has open the floodgates of murder of voice who know too much.

a cultural period of law and morality is ending. With the dragon’s tail moving across the pluto/Saturn conjunction, the greed and perversion of the Black Magicians are now on the ascent.

the Saturn/pluto midpoint will be conjunct to the transiting south node on 4/16/19 PDLT then the south node will be conjunct Saturn on13:23 PDLT on april 30.then on july 3rd Saturn will be conjunct the south node again.

look for more assassinations of those who are trying to shed light on this epochal evil surrounding us. in this period

with the south node transiting Pluto and Saturn in april, I think that assassination and murders ill be used to silence.
I think trump is finally realizing his lies will no longer fly.
so I expect trump to make a very dramatic move when Saturn is conjunct the south node on july 3.it seems like something very forceful... he might begin to take on actually dictatorial powers by executive proclamation.
expect the death of many who oppose him and Netanyahu/Rothschild's.

https://beforeitsnews.com/v3/alternative/2019/3687329.html
From Rodham to Collins - 10 Dead in 72 Hours! What's Going On?

https://youtu.be/PG0g-6EHTgc

Daniel Lee with Youtube Channel DnaJLion7 does a great job of going over 10 suspicious deaths within 72 hours. Many of these people with gunshots to the head. While some of this may be sheer coincidence and there might be one or two who might be legitimate suicides, it’s clear much more is going on behind the scenes! There is a war raging all around us. I’m personally betting somebody could very well be cleaning up some loose ends probably for the Clintons / deep state in my opinion. Some of these people might have been able to testify to some of the crimes of the deep state. I don’t pretend to have the answers here but one thing is clear, these deaths look very fishy!

Here’s the list of people who died within 72 hours of one another.
1) Linda Collins-Smith – former Arkansas state senator – died of gunshot wounds, body wrapped in blanket.

2) Jonathan Nicole – former Oklahoma state senator – died of gunshot wound – gun found on table near the body.

3) Steven Silks – NY Deputy – suicide by gunshot – about to retire – supposedly saw the horrifying stuff on Anthony Weiner’s laptop that made men cry.
https://nypost.com/2019/06/06/nypd-brass-remember-deputy-chief-steven-silks/

4) Joseph Calabrese – NYPD homocide detective – suicide by gunshot – rumored to have seen Anthony Weiner’s laptop
https://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/nyc-crime/ny-massive-search-for-missing-cop-underway-in-brooklyn-20190606-544vyw3ruvaehf2sl6q6zhgbsm-story.html

5) Dante Austin – Deputy Philadelphia – died of suicide by gunshot
https://www.yourtango.com/2019325196/how-did-dante-austin-die-new-details-tragic-death-philly-lbgtq-activist

6) Chris Reed – Texas police chief – fell overboard fishing boat
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2019/06/09/chris-reed-texas-police-chiefs-body-found-near-texas-city-dike/1401634001/

7) Lola Gulomova – Commerce Department US diplomat – died of several gunshots – her husband died also and they are saying it was a “murder suicide”. Lola formerly worked for NASA and the World Bank
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/always-smiling-us-diplomat-mourned-after-being-murdered-in-dc-murder-suicide

8) Tony Rodham – Hillary Clinton’s Brother – cause of death not being released
https://www.cnn.com/2019/06/08/politics/hillary-clinton-brother-tony-rodham-dies/index.html

https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5ujhxh/hi_my_name_is_herbert_sandler_of_the_sandler/

10) Walter Lubcke – died of gunshot on his terrace – German politician tied to new world order pig Angela Merkle and pushing cultural destruction of Germany by unlimited immigration of Muslims.

also on the weekend of memorial day I was attacked and infected with 4 aggressive mrsa strains, twice by my cia informant brother tito torres and twice by the cia/mossds' assets- Mexican mafia. it seems there is a push to deal with me more severely in this period also.
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=64213&page=24 reply 578

rahu

Banned
I was going through my saved threads and saw that I post had been deleted by the resident trolls again

it amazing me what the trolls deleted. it just shows who they are by what they try to hide

he's a copy of the original post

#107Unread Today, 10:28 PM
Senior Member Join Date: Oct 2006
Re: The Final Count Down Is Here
The Mueller Fraud
March 25, 2019 20

https://youtu.be/1zJJfyRz4xM
Dan Rather: Truckload of Mossad Bombs Found on George Washington Bridge on 9/11
Gordon Duff, Senior Editor
Without Robert Mueller, the US might well have gone to war based on the evidence you see in the video above and so much more, all of it destroyed and those who may have stood with America, silenced, murdered, all of it at the hands of the powerful individuals Mueller erased from his Russiagate report.
There was no “Russiagate,” it was always “the usual suspects,” the Kosher Notra.
Mueller had one job, the same job he took over when he became director of the FBI a week before 9/11. He is Israel’s inside man, defending what Robert David Steele calls “the parasite” that ***** the blood from America. The very real video, taken from an earth satellite, below:
And Russia is even more compromised than the US. Putin has backed down from Netanyahu so many times and is now arming India’s Modi, a man Israel put in charge of India through a rigged election, to take down Pakistan, the only nuclear democracy on Earth. (Do think about this statement.)
Who were the enablers of 9/11? Two planeloads of “whom” left the US a day later for where?
General Richard Myer and Robert Mueller, Myer as Chairman of JCOS and Mueller as FBI joined, according to our sources, US Attorney Patrick Fitzgerald who became the National Security Coordinator for the Southern District of New York.
Then we have Rudi Guiliani and his convicted “bagman” Bernie Kerik.
ThClandestineService
Past that, we had then FBI Special Agent Mike Dick and his surveillance of a virtual army of “art students” and “dancing videographers” who our sources say planted nuclear weapons under the WTC and other explosives on the GW Bridge and the tunnels.
Then we have JINSA and their radio jammers that took down emergency response.
Past that, we had the shut down investigations. In 1998, Clinton, a compromised president, shut down the FBI investigation into stolen nuclear weapons from Pantex, and we have broad and detailed confirmation on that.
In 2003, the real 9/11 investigation by the Department of Energy was shut down and a Houston grand jury sequestered all real evidence and placed gag orders on everyone involved. Over the years death after death, smears, firings, buy offs, blackmail and then “nanothermite” and the Mossad takeover of any private inquiries into 9/11.
The press, of course, was always complicit, erasing the Dan Rather reports of the Israeli bombings and arrests, CNN erasing their footage as well.
It was clear then and clear now, the Mueller farce and Russiagate itself was a “cover and deception” operation, protecting the mobsters, or what we call the “Kosher Nostra” from scrutiny. They rig every American election, own both parties in congress but missed a couple of presidents despite blackmailing Clinton. Obama told them to ***** themselves.
Trump just gave them Syria’s Golan oil and plans an invasion of oil rich Venezuela while both the US and Russia are arming India against Pakistan. India, rule by madman Modi, who gets his orders directly from Netanyahu, just like Trump and so many others, May, Machron…the list can go on and on

Last edited:

rahu

Banned
look for more assassinations of those who are trying to shed light on this epochal evil surrounding us. in this period with the south node transiting Pluto and Saturn in april, I think that assassination and murders ill be used to silence.I think trump is finally realizing his lies will no longer fly.
so I expect trump to make a very dramatic move when Saturn is conjunct the south node on july 3.it seems like something very forceful... he might begin to take on actually dictatorial powers by executive proclamation.expect the death of many who oppose him and Netanyahu/Rothschild's.
TruNews The entire program is as always, spectacular, but for the time constrained the Judeo-Trump begins at approx. 55:30 This is a MUST see and share!

https://youtu.be/LiDBsuVyyxI

the trump material starts on 1:07 but starting at 55:30 gives a comprehensive view. a blogger came up with this information in april and also mentioned 120,000 US troops would be sent to the middle east to start a war with iran...this was just announced..120,000 troops to counter iran.in addition the blogger said there woud be a false flag attack of oil transport ships.... which just happened a few days ago. the bogger went on to say that the UD would bomb irans with 100 tactical nukes..... this blogger has bee correct so far.

it seems that trumps is going to go along with Netanyahu 's desire and start a war with iran
already contradictions are showing the US version is suspect

https://www.veteranstoday.com/2019/...bjects-before-attack-denies-ship-struck-mine/

This fake government news jihad continues on unabated. By that I mean governments going Twitter crazy, with instant conclusions on who the aggressor was in these ship-bombing incidents, before even the most cursory investigation has taken place.
And what makes it worse, media and even those inside the various country Intel agencies do not speak out against it, but quite the opposite. In a world of massive signal intelligence, we never see any intercepts provided by them to support the usual “Iran did it” again mantra.
What is the point of having an Iran analysis Intel section went Iran is automatically blamed for anything in the region, which includes the biggest lie of all, that Iran is the biggest sponsor of terrorism, when anyone with half a brain knows who that really is.
The professional, taxpayer-paid Intel people need to step forward and exert some control over this “blame Iran” circus. The Intel orgs are losing credibility themselves, which is never a good thing, as the public will tend not believe them when something really is trueJim W. Dean ]

– First published … June 14, 2019
The Japanese company that owns the ‘Kokuka Courageous’ tanker has said its crew spotted “flying objects” before the attack in the Gulf of Oman, contradicting US claims that the vessel was damaged by a naval mine.

Yutaka Katada, president of Kokuka Sangyo, told reporters on Friday that sailors on board the ill-fated oil tanker observed “flying objects” just before the incident in which the ship caught fire and was badly damaged. The giant vessel was hit twice, first near the engine room and then on its starboard side.
He suggested that those flying objects could have been bullets, and called reports of striking a mine “false.” Both points at which the ship was damaged were above her waterline, which couldn’t be so if it had struck an underwater mine.
/
The tanker was carrying petroleum products to Singapore and Thailand when it was attacked while sailing through the Gulf of Oman on Thursday. All 21 crew members abandoned the ship and were reportedly rescued by an Iranian vessel. While many details of the incident are still shrouded in mystery, the US was quick to blame Iran.
Later that day, the US military released a blurry video showing what they claimed were Iranian sailors removing an “unexploded limpet mine” from the ‘Kokuka Courageous.’ The poor quality of the video made it especially challenging to independently verify the claims.
Katada’s account partly contradicted American allegations of a mine attack, but did mention that the crew had spotted an Iranian Navy ship nearby. However, the president failed to specify whether it was there before or after the attack.

Last edited:

YonyGursho

My only question as of now is regarding CERN's role in all of the chaos. It's been confirmed to be capable of opening portals to other dimensions. Skeptics claim it will be what's used for Satan's arrival onto earth when he's released from the pit. They say this assuming that hell is even in another dimension or even is another dimension entirely when there is no way for any of the skeptics to know anyways.

Also rapture supposedly is coming 7 years from now, if we are following bible prophecy anyways. If so stands true, things are going to get bad very soon from today. Which is saying a lot, considering how bad things already are now.

In case you don't know already:

-Bees are going extinct. Bees are responsible for 90% of mankind's food supply. The elite are killing them off.

-A.I. tech is being heavily pushed and growing in certain parts of our world.

-So many reports and shocking trends of dangerous chemicals in foods and drinks in recent years.

-EMP/Martial law is being heavily pushed through predictive programming, not only today but in the past.

-A zombie apacolypose is also being heavily pushed in predictive programming today and in the past.

-Q anon. For anyone reading this who knows who/what I'm reffering to.

-The microchip is being more and more spread in the world in recent times. There are already people who have it.

-All of the crazy conflicts occuring between USA government and foreign powers in the past few days.

It certainly sounds like the bible prophecy is playing out perfectly. Not surprising, seeing as it has never not played out perfectly to begin with.

On a side note. My astrological explorations have proven quite informative to me....I have read the Sabian symbols/degrees interpretations for my own natal chart, one of them insists that I will enjoy an excellent health all throughout life, another states my life will unfold in peace and prosperity and happiness. I am 19 years old now.

All of my degrees interpretations have stood 100% true to me so far too. So the degrees interpetations must always be truth.

Which makes me wonder how I can possibly be enjoying life, if the next 7 years are leading up to rapture day? And how my health will be excellent too. And Excellent is better than average too, so I will live to an older age than most do. Many of my natal chart Sabian symbols push and/or state the idea that my life will always be full of happiness and good fortune.

Either way, the rapture is not a hoax and neither is the bible, too much evidence of the God of the bible and satam being real.

Now, you could argue the elite are just orchestrating everything to make the bible prophechies have all come true to date. So you CAN use that to say that the bible is fake.

But like I said, there's simply too much raw evidence of the God of the bible and of Satan being real and not just some powerful illusions created by the elite.

I mean there must be a supreme creator. That we know for sure. But I can promise that the proof that said supreme creator is indeed the God of the bible.

So the bible is definitely true at least prophecy wise. To be honest, the bible we know of today has lies in it.

One example is how it tells us that reincarnation isnt real. However for there to be any fairness and order, reincarnation MUST exist.

The elite clearly have rewrote the bible.They've edited certain parts of it to mislead the generations of mankind.

Last edited:

rahu

Banned

look for more assassinations of those who are trying to shed light on this epochal evil surrounding us. in this period with the south node transiting Pluto and Saturn in april, I think that assassination and murders ill be used to silence.I think trump is finally realizing his lies will no longer fly.
so I expect trump to make a very dramatic move when Saturn is conjunct the south node on july 3.it seems like something very forceful... he might begin to take on actually dictatorial powers by executive proclamation.expect the death of many who oppose him and Netanyahu/Rothschild's.

Trump moves to take unchecked power: Article II of the Constitution ‘allows me to do whatever I want’

This-Week-on-Twitter.jpg

• President Donald Trump insisted in a recent interview that he chose not to “go around firing everybody” during the Russia investigation because it did not “work out too well” for President Richard Nixon, who resigned from office. He also said that the U.S. Constitution allows him to do “whatever I want.”
    In an interview on ABC, host George Stephanopoulos noted that the special counsel’s report said that Trump had ordered his White House counsel to fire Robert Mueller.

“Number one, I was never going to fire Mueller,” Trump insisted. “I never suggested firing Mueller.”
    “That’s not what [the special counsel] says,” the ABC host interrupted.
    “I don’t care what he says,” Trump snapped.

“Why would [the White House counsel] lie under oath?” Stephanopoulos wondered.

“Because he wanted to make himself look like a good person,” Trump argued. “Number one, I didn’t. He wasn’t fired. But more importantly, Article II [of the Constitution] allows me to do whatever I want. Article II would have allowed me to fire him.”
    “I wasn’t going to fire him,” the president added. “You know why? Because I watched Richard Nixon go around firing people and that didn’t work out too well.”
    Watch the video below from ABC.
    Continue Reading

YonyGursho

Trump moves to take unchecked power: Article II of the Constitution ‘allows me to do whatever I want’

This-Week-on-Twitter.jpg

• President Donald Trump insisted in a recent interview that he chose not to “go around firing everybody” during the Russia investigation because it did not “work out too well” for President Richard Nixon, who resigned from office. He also said that the U.S. Constitution allows him to do “whatever I want.”
    In an interview on ABC, host George Stephanopoulos noted that the special counsel’s report said that Trump had ordered his White House counsel to fire Robert Mueller.

“Number one, I was never going to fire Mueller,” Trump insisted. “I never suggested firing Mueller.”
    “That’s not what [the special counsel] says,” the ABC host interrupted.
    “I don’t care what he says,” Trump snapped.

“Why would [the White House counsel] lie under oath?” Stephanopoulos wondered.

“Because he wanted to make himself look like a good person,” Trump argued. “Number one, I didn’t. He wasn’t fired. But more importantly, Article II [of the Constitution] allows me to do whatever I want. Article II would have allowed me to fire him.”
    “I wasn’t going to fire him,” the president added. “You know why? Because I watched Richard Nixon go around firing people and that didn’t work out too well.”
    Watch the video below from ABC.
    Continue Reading

Martial law/american EMP will come. Im sure of it.

rahu

Banned

https://beforeitsnews.com/v3/global-unrest/2019/2515562.html

images

Clinton Body Count: Former Clinton and Obama Advisor Alan Krueger Found Dead of Apparent Suicide Ahead of New Book Release in June

Professor Alan Krueger, a top adviser to former Presidents Obama and Clinton, has been found dead of an apparent suicide.
Professor Alan Krueger, a man who had a new book coming out in June and everything to live for, suddenly decided to commit suicide for no apparent reason, stunning his colleagues and associates. But I could tell you two people not stunned by this news, Bill and Hillary Clinton. Why? Because they have long since grown accustomed to the people they used to work with dying under sudden and suspicious circumstances. This profoundly unlucky group of people, nearly 60 in total, are members of what we like to call The Clinton Dead Pool. Since they can no longer speak, we shall speak for them.
Going all the way back to their start in Arkansas, Bill and Hillary Clinton have done some really nasty things. Bill has raped and molested various women, while his wife Hillary worked to have a child rapist set free when she was a lawyer, and then laughed about it. But the most disturbing fact about Bill and Hillary is the insanely high number of people who killed themselves or died mysteriously after working for them. A full listing is at the bottom of this article.
And Honorable Mention goes to… Huma Abedin! We have included a special category for Hillary gal pal Huma Abedin because when her laptop was investigated by the FBI over the Anthony Weiner scandal, they found a folder with over 10,000 emails to and from Crooked Hillary? The name of the folder? She had titled it ‘Life Insurance‘. Now you know why Huma is still alive, she got smart.
Former Clinton And Obama Advisor Found Dead Of Apparent Suicide

FROM THE FEDERALIST PAPERS: Princeton police reported that they were called to the professor’s home on Saturday where they found him unresponsive, The New York Times reported. One of the interesting things about the suicide is that Krueger has a book set to hit the shelves in June, 2019 and seemed to have everything to live for.
Alan Krueger was an assistant secretary of the Treasury from 2009 to 2010, as President Barack Obama’s administration tried to lead the United States out of its worst recession since the Great Depression. Mr. Obama later named him chairman of the Council of Economic Advisers, a post he held from 2011 to 2013. He was the Labor Department’s chief economist under President Bill Clinton from 1994 to 1995.
�� Why did Alan Krueger commit suicide when he has a book coming out June of 2019?
Alan B. Krueger, Economic Aide to Clinton and Obama, Dies at 58. https://t.co/GxQmTwmzV7
— Robbin Young (@Robbin_Young) March 18, 2019

Krueger was a young, newly tenured professor in 1994 when he was tapped by the secretary of labor, Robert B. Reich, to serve as chief economist for the department, succeeding Mr. Katz. After two years in the job, Mr. Krueger returned to Princeton and vowed never to return to government, according to a 2014 profile in a Princeton alumni magazine. READ MORE

https://beforeitsnews.com/v3/alternative/2019/3690144.html
https://youtu.be/2z1u4f9qxSk
Mysterious NYPD Deaths Connected to "Life Insurance"?

There were a total of 12 individuals who saw Anthony Weiners Laptop computer, 9 of those 12 people are dead now.
Mysterious deaths abound in Washington D.C. circle of VIP’s. NYPD is not even immune from persecution.
Of course, the “Power’s That Be,” never expect anyone to put the pieces of the puzzle together, when they do, those people commit suicide, or have tragic accidents.
Two state senators murdered in their own homes? It doesn’t stop there, please listen to the research that JustInformed Talk shares with us below.

The NYPD inadvertently discovered the laptop while conducting an investigation into allegations that Anthony Weiner was “sexting” a minor, who reportedly resides in another state.
What the NYPD Investigators did not expect to run into, was hundreds of thousands of emails pertaining to Hillary Clinton, a 2016 Presidential Candidate and her close advisers.
Shocking evidence of such criminality has been found on ex-congressman Anthony Weiner’s laptop computer, claim the sources, which was seized from him by NYC officials investigating his allegedly having sent sexually explicit texts to a 15-year-old girl.
Moreover, Hillary Clinton’s “crew” supposedly includes not just close aide and confidante Huma Abedin and her husband, Weiner, but other aides and insiders — and even members of Congress. According to True Pundit:
NYPD sources said these new emails include evidence linking Clinton herself and associates to:
• Money laundering
• Child exploitation
• Sex crimes with minors (children)
• Perjury
• Pay to play through Clinton Foundation
• Obstruction of justice
• Other felony crimes
NYPD detectives and a [sic] NYPD Chief, the department’s highest rank under Commissioner, said openly that if the FBI and Justice Department fail to garner timely indictments against Clinton and co- conspirators, NYPD will go public with the damaging emails now in the hands of FBI Director James Comey and many FBI field offices.
“What’s in the emails is staggering and as a father, it turned my stomach,” the NYPD Chief said. “There is not going to be any Houdini-like escape from what we found. We have copies of everything. We will ship them to Wikileaks or I will personally hold my own press conference if it comes to that.”
untouchables.jpg

THE CLINTON DEAD POOL
1- James McDougal – Clintons convicted Whitewater partner died of an apparent heart attack, while in solitary confinement. He was a key witness in Ken Starr’s investigation.
2 – Mary Mahoney – A former White House intern was murdered July 1997 at a Starbucks Coffee Shop in Georgetown .. The murder …happened just after she was to go public w:th her story of sexual harassment in the White House.
3 – Vince Foster – Former White House counselor, and colleague of Hillary Clinton at Little Rock’s Rose Law firm. Died of a gunshot wound to the head, ruled a suicide.
4 – Ron Brown – Secretary of Commerce and former DNC Chairman. Reported to have died by impact in a plane crash. A pathologist close to the investigation reported that there was a hole in the top of Brown’s skull resembling a gunshot wound. At the time of his death Brown was being investigated, and spoke publicly of his willingness to cut a deal with prosecutors. The rest of the people on the plane also died. A few days later the Air Traffic controller commited suicide.
5 – C. Victor Raiser, II – Raiser, a major player in the Clinton fund raising organization died in a private plane crash in July 1992.
6 – Paul Tulley – Democratic National Committee Political Director found dead in a hotel room in Little Rock , September 1992. Described by Clinton as a “dear friend and trusted advisor”.
7 – Ed Willey – Clinton fundraiser, found dead November 1993 deep in the woods in VA of a gunshot wound to the head. Ruled a suicide. Ed Willey died on the same day his wife Kathleen Willey claimed Bill Clinton groped her in the oval office in the White House. Ed Willey was involved in several Clinton fund raising events.
8 – Jerry Parks – Head of Clinton’s gubernatorial security team in Little Rock .. Gunned down in his car at a deserted intersection outside Little Rock Park’s son said his father was building a dossier on Clinton He allegedly threatened to reveal this information. After he died the files were mysteriously removed from his house.
9 – James Bunch – Died from a gunshot suicide. It was reported that he had a “Black Book” of people which contained names of influential people who visited prostitutes in Texas and Arkansas
10 – James Wilson – Was found dead in May 1993 from an apparent hanging suicide. He was reported to have ties to Whitewater..
11 – Kathy Ferguson – Ex-wife of Arkansas Trooper Danny Ferguson, was found dead in May 1994, in her living room with a gunshot to her head. It was ruled a suicide even though there were several packed suitcases, as if she were going somewhere. Danny Ferguson was a co-defendant along with Bill Clinton in the Paula Jones lawsuit Kathy Ferguson was a possible corroborating witness for Paula Jones.
12 – Bill Shelton – Arkansas State Trooper and fiancee of Kathy Ferguson. Critical of the suicide ruling of his fiancee, he was found dead in June, 1994 of a gunshot wound also ruled a suicide at the grave site of his fiancee.
13 – Gandy Baugh – Attorney for Clinton’s friend Dan Lassater, died by jumping out a window of a tall building January, 1994. His client was a convicted drug distributor.
14 – Florence Martin – Accountant & sub-contractor for the CIA, was related to the Barry Seal, Mena, Arkansas, airport drug smuggling case. He died of three gunshot wounds.
15 – Suzanne Coleman – Reportedly had an affair with Clinton when he was Arkansas Attorney General. Died of a gunshot wound to the back of the head, ruled a suicide. Was pregnant at the time of her death.
16 – Paula Grober – Clinton’s speech interpreter for the deaf from 1978 until her death December 9, 1992. She died in a one car accident.
17 – Danny Casolaro – Investigative reporter, investigating Mena Airport and Arkansas Development Finance Authority. He slit his wrists, apparently, in the middle of his investigation.
18 – Paul Wilcher – Attorney investigating corruption at Mena Airport with Casolaro and the 1980 “October Surprise” was found dead on a toilet June 22, 1993, in his Washington DC apartment had delivered a report to Janet Reno 3 weeks before his death.
19 – Jon Parnell Walker – Whitewater investigator for Resolution Trust Corp. Jumped to his death from his Arlington ,Virginia apartment balcony August 15, 1993. He was investigating the Morgan Guaranty scandal.
20 – Barbara Wise – Commerce Department staffer. Worked closely with Ron Brown and John Huang. Cause of death: Unknown. Died November 29, 1996. Her bruised, naked body was found locked in her office at the Department of Commerce.
21 – Charles Meissner – Assistant Secretary of Commerce who gave John Huang special security clearance, died shortly thereafter in a small plane crash.
22 – Dr. Stanley Heard – Chairman of the National Chiropractic Health Care Advisory Committee died with his attorney Steve Dickson in a small plane crash. Dr. Heard, in addition to serving on Clinton ‘s advisory council personally treated Clinton’s mother, stepfather and brother.
23 – Barry Seal – Drug running TWA pilot out of Mena Arkansas, death was no accident.
24 – Johnny Lawhorn, Jr. – Mechanic, found a check made out to Bill Clinton in the trunk of a car left at his repair shop. He was found dead after his car had hit a utility pole.
25 – Stanley Huggins – Investigated Madison Guaranty. His death was a purported suicide and his report was never released.
26 – Hershell Friday – Attorney and Clinton fundraiser died March 1, 1994, when his plane exploded.
27 – Kevin Ives & Don Henry – Known as “The boys on the track” case. Reports say the boys may have stumbled upon the Mena Arkansas airport drug operation. A controversial case, the initial report of death said, due to falling asleep on railroad tracks. Later reports claim the 2 boys had been slain before being placed on the tracks. Many linked to the case died before their testimony could come before a Grand Jury.
THE FOLLOWING PERSONS HAD INFORMATION ON THE IVES/HENRY CASE:
28 – Keith Coney – Died when his motorcycle slammed into the back of a truck, 7/88.
29 – Keith McMaskle – Died, stabbed 113 times, Nov, 1988
30 – Gregory Collins – Died from a gunshot wound January 1989.
31 – Jeff Rhodes – He was shot, mutilated and found burned in a trash dump in April 1989.
32 – James Milan – Found decapitated. However, the Coroner ruled his death was due to natural causes”.
34 – Richard Winters – A suspect in the Ives/Henry deaths. He was killed in a set-up robbery July 1989.
THE FOLLOWING CLINTON BODYGUARDS ARE ALSO DEAD
35 – Major William S. Barkley, Jr.
36 – Captain Scott J . Reynolds
37 – Sgt. Brian Hanley
38 – Sgt. Tim Sabel
39 – Major General William Robertson
40 – Col. William Densberger
41 – Col. Robert Kelly
42 – Spec. Gary Rhodes
43 – Steve Willis
44 – Robert Williams
45 – Conway LeBleu
46 – Todd McKeehan
+9 NYPD Officers and their family wants answers, you will not see this on mainstream media

Last edited: