Will I meet my future Husband in 2015

GeminiStarr

Hello all, I really would appreciate the help with reading this

According to vedic astrology I will be entering a dasha that is favorable for marriage. So I wanted to ask If I could Meet my future husband in 2015 (I'm pretty positive I haven't met him yet lol sadly). I am just asking about meeting him not necessarily marrying him in 2015.

It has been years since I've been in a relationship or met anyone new with husband potential.

Me: Jupiter placed in 6th house & Moon placed in the 4th house
Him: Mercury Placed in the 7th house

I'm a novice but I'll give it a go...

Jupiter isn't making and aspects with Mercury, which doesn't look good and Jupiter is in detriment in the 6th house :-(

But

Mercury Trine Moon seems promising, Moon is in a strong house 4th

7th house significator sitting in the 7th house shows that he doesn't know me or that I'm not really on his mind. Which could mean I haven't met him yet

Horary Chart:

359z339.gif

Last edited:

Yuri

Your interpretation seems first close to the truth.

But Mer s7 is in the 8th, in fact. And has no reception to Jup and negative reception to the Moon and Venus (woman's nature).

In addition, the chart is not radical by the Hour Ruler. Yuri.

GeminiStarr

Your interpretation seems first close to the truth.

But Mer s7 is in the 8th, in fact. And has no reception to Jup and negative reception to the Moon and Venus (woman's nature).

In addition, the chart is not radical by the Hour Ruler. Yuri.

I am not familiar with the hour ruler can you explain this?

And why is merc in the 8th because it's in the sign of the 8th?

Last edited:

Yuri

I am not familiar with the hour ruler can you explain this?

And why is merc in the 8th because it's in the sign of the 8th?

By Lilly, a planet within 5 degrees before the cusp is considered belonging to the next house (if also being in the same sign that the cusp).

The Hour Ruler is shown in any astrological program.

It must be:
1. of the same nature that the s1. For example, in your chart the Hour Ruler is Venus - cold and humid, the s1 is Jupiter - hot and humid, different nature;
2. OR of the same triplicity that the Asc. For example, in your chart the Hour Ruler is Venus - earth triplicity, Asc is in Pis - water triplicity.

One of two points must take place.

Detailed see Lilly "Christian Astrology, Volume 1", chapter nearer to the end of the book about points before (horary) judgments. Radicallness by the Hour Ruler is going first among another kinds of radicallness.

By my opinion, if the chart is not radical by the Hour Ruler, the querent is not really so far prepared to the relationship or there are really (objectively) more importants things to him at the present moment (period of time) than the question asked. Yuri.

Last edited:

GeminiStarr

Moon is VOC, rulers do not have applying aspect, co-rulers too, so the answer to your question is NO.

Wow I was totally off then, when doing horary are you bot supposed to look at the aspect grid at the bottom to see aspects? I really ned to learn how to read aspects

Yuri

Usually aspects at the very beginning of the next sign are taken into consideration.
But here it doesn't matter because of non-radicalness.
If ignoring non-radicalness the answer would be "No" because of wholly negative reception of your future partner to you.
I seem you would better ask the question some months later. Best regards, Yuri.

Last edited:

GeminiStarr

Usually aspects at the very beginning of the next sign are taken into consideration.
But here it doesn't matter because of non-radicalness.
If ignoring non-radicalness the answer would be "No" because of wholly negative reception of your future partner to you.
I seem you would better ask the question some months later. Best regards, Yuri.

Thank you for responding. I am still confused. I have a lot to learn with reading charts in general. Aspects confuse me. I'll get it one day lol

Thanx again

tikana

lemme take a stab at this

So we have Jupiter ruling 1st house the querent sitting in 6th house cadent - obviously the querent will not act on her own and make bold moves.
so we are turning to moon
moon not only co-rules her but her 5th house
it does aspect merc out of a sign
but we got a little problem
reception between moon and merc is pretty ******
and merc is via combusta - so to me
she will be dating after some kind of a change but he is not the one she will marry!

GeminiStarr

lemme take a stab at this

So we have Jupiter ruling 1st house the querent sitting in 6th house cadent - obviously the querent will not act on her own and make bold moves.
so we are turning to moon
moon not only co-rules her but her 5th house
it does aspect merc out of a sign
but we got a little problem
reception between moon and merc is pretty ******
and merc is via combusta - so to me
she will be dating after some kind of a change but he is not the one she will marry!

Thank you Tikana

So you think the answer is NO I won't meet my husband but I will meet someone but won't marry them? I hope the poor moon and merc aspect isn't the sign of a bad relationship to come.

I'm so over dating the wrong ones lol

GeminiStarr

By Lilly, a planet within 5 degrees before the cusp is considered belonging to the next house (if also being in the same sign that the cusp).

The Hour Ruler is shown in any astrological program.

It must be:
1. of the same nature that the s1. For example, in your chart the Hour Ruler is Venus - cold and humid, the s1 is Jupiter - hot and humid, different nature;
2. OR of the same triplicity that the Asc. For example, in your chart the Hour Ruler is Venus - earth triplicity, Asc is in Pis - water triplicity.

One of two points must take place.

Detailed see Lilly "Christian Astrology, Volume 1", chapter nearer to the end of the book about points before (horary) judgments. Radicallness by the Hour Ruler is going first among another kinds of radicallness.

By my opinion, if the chart is not radical by the Hour Ruler, the querent is not really so far prepared to the relationship or there are really (objectively) more importants things to him at the present moment (period of time) than the question asked. Yuri.

I could see this, Me not being prepared. I am in the process of losing weight and a year ago I made a vision board and I set out to lose all of the weight before I would even consider dating. I have a ways to go and maybe this is saying it's just not time yet.

Last edited:

tikana

Thank you Tikana

So you think the answer is NO I won't meet my husband but I will meet someone but won't marry them? I hope the poor moon and merc aspect isn't the sign of a bad relationship to come.

I'm so over dating the wrong ones lol

that's why i m adopting a new policy
if i meet someone new, right away run a horary is he the one or something liek that... if answer is NO, i wont even double guess it.
pass horary first then get directions to my heart.

GeminiStarr

that's why i m adopting a new policy
if i meet someone new, right away run a horary is he the one or something liek that... if answer is NO, i wont even double guess it.
pass horary first then get directions to my heart.

Good idea, I think I'm going to steal it lol

Last edited:

GeminiStarr

i am tired of the speeches "i will rock your world!"

LoL yes or the "I'm different" speech

I have someone on my vision board who I want to try a relationship with. If I pulled a chart real quick, Would you mind taking a look at it real quick. I will just post it in here??

tikana

HA .. you should ask.. what kind of aspects is your natal uranus making in your natal chart?
lol... let him hang in the air with total cluelessness

then reply .. and you were talking about being different. Small talk doesnt cut it.

just post it here

tikana

LOL NOO

ask that question to a guy after he tells you he is different!!!

something like

Hey gorgeous .. i am different, date me!
// long pause GeminiStarr is running a horary it is a No..but just to be different she asks...
handsome, tell me something ....what is natal uranus doing your birth chart?
uemm what?
I thought so. small talk is cheap!
i dont get it!
buh bye

Last edited: