Alimony

alexa42

I wasn't sure where to put this, so I put it here...

This person has been stuck with exorbitant lifetime alimony payments. The decision has been through appeals several times with no luck. This is such an unfair situation it borders on ridiculous. He asked me if I saw anything in his chart that would pertain to this, and when these conditions will let up...

I thought I'd post his chart here, as I don't really know where to start. I thought maybe it could be Saturn transiting in his eighth house or Pluto in his 7th... :confused: Any input would be greatly appreciated :)

[Moderator-edit: Thread moved here, as all succeeding posts are horary-related, and, as no horary-related interp has been provided by the thread starter. I have left this starting post in, as it gives some general background; but have taken the natal chart out to avoid confusion.]

You can put horary instead asking ``Will he pay alimony for the rest of his life``
Go up with your mouse and open Horary section and you will find very useful step by step explanation on how to post a horary chart.
Best r

Yes, a horary would be a much simpler way.

Horary operates by making a natal chart based on the time you posed the question.
You could make a chart for the time you posted this thread.

I don't think you should post in the horary section, since you won't be able to give your own interpretation, it should stay in this thread.

Ray

ok, here is a horary chart for the time I started this thread...
I really know next to nothing about horary, so I will definitely need help looking at this

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_18___hp.64370.26888.gif
    astro_w2gw_18___hp.64370.26888.gif
    25.8 KB · Views: 26
Last edited by a moderator:

natasa812

I am also new in astrology, so don`t take my answer as 100% correct. Your friend is AC so, represented by Mercury. His partner is Jupiter. They are both in conj., so, if we keep it simple, the answer is yes. His 2nd of possesions is ruled by Moon and he is also in conj. with Moon as also as Jupiter - his partner, so, this is yes again. All of them - Mercury, Jupiter and the Moon (Moon is also the outcome) are in 9th of justice - shoing us what the question is about.
I am not sure if this interpretation is correct, wait so maybe a more experianced member will answer.
Best r

RayAustin

Alexa, I don't see that it lets up -- making payments anyway.

His money is the moon, under lordship of Saturn in the fifth, which rules his eighth (loss, partner's money), and ninth (legal issues). Saturn always implies restraints, his money as Luna is in a far away place relative to the ascendant, which to me doesn't say he'll be able to keep it to himself. Under Saturn, who rules the partner's money, that indicates to me it will keep going to her wallet.

There really won't be much he can do. In a nodal degree, it's out of his hands.

His money is going to his children (5th) to his wife (7th). So his wife will keep getting money out of him through claiming his children. Well I'm assuming there's children anyway, seems like there's a focus there.

I think it'll let up (the amount at least) when the children grow up. The mutual reception between Merc&Saturn makes me think of possible negotiations between he and the wife, but the wife Dominating (Moon being disposed by Saturn, so the moon has to abide 'Saturn's' rules). Mercury is stronger than Jupiter, his wife, so he should have an edge of some sort..

Ray

alexa42

I wonder if the chart I posted for the horary is correct. I posted the chart for the time at which I started the forum asking about his natal chart. At the time I wasn't posing a yes/no question regarding his alimony as such...
Should I recast the chart? Also, is the first house still represent him even if he is not the querent?

RayAustin

alexa42 said:
I wonder if the chart I posted for the horary is correct. I posted the chart for the time at which I started the forum asking about his natal chart. At the time I wasn't posing a yes/no question regarding his alimony as such...
Should I recast the chart? Also, is the first house still represent him even if he is not the querent?

You wrote in your first chart that he is the one asking, not you, so he is the querent. I think it's valid, since I consider when we have it on our minds and focused as a valid horary time, and since you seem to have no personal relation, he gets the ascendant.

It would be best though if you get the person to formally ask and record the time, though I doubt it will be a much different outcome.

natasa812

Dear Alexa, say thanks to Ra because I was sooooooo wrong
Still learning, what to say...
Members, moderators and Ra of course, I am sure, have a nice Saturn aspect and are very patient...
Best regards
Natasa

alexa42

Thanks Ray! That is very interesting...
The kids are both over 18 now, but there is an issue that is about to go to court regarding child support. His he and his ex-wife had joint custody, but in the last year before his daughter turned 18 she turned her against him so to speak... Since his daughter didn't go to see him that year, his ex is claiming she had full custody and asking for a large sum for back child support.

He has already remarried, does that factor into it?

RayAustin

alexa42 said:
Thanks Ray! That is very interesting...
The kids are both over 18 now, but there is an issue that is about to go to court regarding child support. His he and his ex-wife had joint custody, but in the last year before his daughter turned 18 she turned her against him so to speak... Since his daughter didn't go to see him that year, his ex is claiming she had full custody and asking for a large sum for back child support.

He has already remarried, does that factor into it?

Isn't that funny?
You didn't specify whether he had kids but I could tell (at the least, by inference). :)

Hm... I don't really see anything relevant towards the wife. I'll use Saturn for his ex-wife, and Venus for her.. (which is funny, because in the chart Saturn and Venus sort of hate eachother) So .. his current wife in his eleventh house, meaning she'll most likely give him some kind of support through this.
But that's all I see.. some other people might see something else.

alexa42

Yes you definitely hit the nail on the head with the kids :)
I think it would safe to say the two wives hate each other ;)