Someone's Sun in your 6th. How it feels?

MarinaKamal

Say there is a native with his Moon, Pluto and Northern Node in 6th house in Libra. My Sun, Pluto and my Mercury are in this native's 6th house.
I have a feeling that he feels sometimes burdened in my presence while there is absolutely no reason for it.
So I will be truly grateful if someone could share 6th house experience!

GemwDepth

Account Closed
I've never had my Sun in anyone's 6th house, but I've observed my mother, who has her Sun in my father's 6th. And countless composites charts of relationships with 6th dynamics. I also don't know the nature of your relationship with said person. But from all this I can say:

1. There is an active servile dynamic going on. One will be servile to the other. However, a relationship always needs to be taken and evaluated as a whole, not parts. My mother may be servile to my father, with Sun in his 6th, but in other parts and synastry of the relationship, my father contributes to what my mother needs and desires.

So as a whole, because both parties are getting something out of it, I don't discount a 6th placement as "unequal" in the traditional, generalization sense. Perhaps there is a definite hierarchical difference outwardly.

2. The second observation I can make would be area of impact. This stays true both for synastry and composite. My mother impacts my father the most (in his life) in daily running of the household, a supportive dynamic as a helper, and taking care of odds and ends of 6th house matters that makes daily life go smoothly. I believe he may even value her due to this, and she feels she's needed and necessary.

I would conclude if the relationship does go forward, your Sun, Mercury, Pluto are likely to have a power punched impact in the native's 6th domain. For you, you may feel like you want to help or assist this person.

As far as synastry feelings goes, personally I feel planetary interactions so much more, but not necessarily house interactions. :happy:

I'd venture to say whatever chemical interplay that's going on above, are the results of the planetary contacts (are they making conjunctions? Is your Pluto on his sensitive moon making him uber uncomfortable? What are the other aspects to his moon?). Thus much less to do with the house. :happy:

JUPITERASC

Say there is a native with his Moon, Pluto and Northern Node in 6th house in Libra.
My Sun, Pluto and my Mercury are in this native's 6th house.
I have a feeling that he feels sometimes burdened in my presence
while there is absolutely no reason for it.
So I will be truly grateful if someone could share 6th house experience!
A synastry chart to view would be useful :smile:
kaktuzz website at https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/synastry-chart-online-calculator
has a FREE synastry calculator

Main Rulerships of 6th House = Illness and disease, its condition and cause
whether the illness will be short or long, curable or not.
All matters relating to the health industry
and those who work in it: dentists, doctors, nurses.

Employees, tenants and servants.
Lilly specifically mentions day-labourers, farmers and shepherds. Goldstein-Jacobson mentions those who live on the native's property
such as caretakers, au-pairs, lodgers, etc. Also domestic issues gernerally;
this house has some relevance to domestic appliances that are purchased to ease day to day chores and laborious tasks.

Pets, small animals and lesser cattle
(ie., hogs, sheep, goats, rabbits)

and any profit or loss attached to the sale of such cattle.
The 6th house also has a connection with farming and crops generally.

Sorrow.

Generally 6th house is regarded as a house of weakness and affliction
. As a cadent house it represents alien or unhelpful conditions.
http://www.skyscript.co.uk/temples/h6.html