The aspects that the Sun make in a chart.

red

Maybe it has something to do with Mars ruling sign is the exaltation of the Sun?

yeah, but I reckon a combust Mars in Cap for instance, would be 'shamelessly' more aggressive and impulsive than a Cap Mars that is not combust? or a combust cancer mars is much less insecure and inhibited than a non combust cancer mars?

poyi

Premium Member
You can only confirm these with your own actual testing. My natal Mercury is combusted while mutual reception to the 1st house Mars ruler of the 3rd and 8th, Mars parallel Pluto, I lived with it with harmful Mercurial issues such as arms, and transportation. So the best is to examine the houses that are involving to observe if any significant negative effects being expressed due to combustion or in combination with others to make it negative.

Lion o ness

I've read that Mars is the only planet that stands firm from combustion with the sun. He is the warrior, so probably uses the rays of the sun to increase its own power. Do you feel any of that?

I don't really consider my mars combust, it's 9 orbs away from the sun..
I have 4 personal planets in Leo!! with mostly fire in my chart... I'm not one to back down, I'm a natural fighter :lol:
I stand my ground when I need to... Most things don't phase me to much...
Nothing breaks me, so to speak.. :innocent: