Aquarius/Cancer Relationship Intensity

Aelwynne

Hi,
I made a huge change in my life beginning almost 2 yrs ago based on a relationship with the person who's chart I am posting with my own + a synastry and composite chart. He also took a huge step to be with me. I'm just wondering if we are learning from our differences or if we're spinning in circles....??

Attachments

• a chart w Chiron.gif
    a chart w Chiron.gif
    52 KB · Views: 29
  • M chart w Chiron.gif
    M chart w Chiron.gif
    49.6 KB · Views: 34
  • A+M composit midpt.gif
    A+M composit midpt.gif
    60.9 KB · Views: 25
  • A + M Synastry.gif
    A + M Synastry.gif
    37.5 KB · Views: 28

IleneK

Premium Member
Hi,
I made a huge change in my life beginning almost 2 yrs ago based on a relationship with the person who's chart I am posting with my own + a synastry and composite chart. He also took a huge step to be with me. I'm just wondering if we are learning from our differences or if we're spinning in circles....??

You two have many favorable contacts via synastry and the composite chart Then you have a set of challenges from the squares, oppositions and such that comprise all relationships. If I have to choose, it appears that would be learning from your differences, rather than just going in circles. But if you would like to briefly lay out more clearly what you is and has been going on, I would try to answer you more specifically.

Aelwynne

Hi and thank you for your help :)
I've started and re-started this ppost so many times....lol
He's so private I feel strange trying to say anything about him. I suppose I'd just like which aspects are the strongest influences on our relationship. I know we have some control/trus/jealousy issues and that it those are 2-sided. I just can't figure out why. Nothing has happened to cause this kind of disharmony. We've just sort of fallen into a rut with it and it's driving us both batty. I'm looking for some clues to how to end this frankly childish behavoir on both our parts. When we met (online and 800 mi apart) it was the most amazing thing! It felt like the universe dropped the greatest gift on us- when we hadn't even asked for it. (So amazing that we moved in together without ever meeting in person first). We've lived together now for 1 1/2 yrs. and gradually we are bleeding away the wonderful and replacing it with yadda-yadda-yadda and splitting hairs.

IleneK

Premium Member
Hi and thank you for your help :)
I've started and re-started this ppost so many times....lol
He's so private I feel strange trying to say anything about him. I suppose I'd just like which aspects are the strongest influences on our relationship. I know we have some control/trus/jealousy issues and that it those are 2-sided. I just can't figure out why. Nothing has happened to cause this kind of disharmony. We've just sort of fallen into a rut with it and it's driving us both batty. I'm looking for some clues to how to end this frankly childish behavoir on both our parts. When we met (online and 800 mi apart) it was the most amazing thing! It felt like the universe dropped the greatest gift on us- when we hadn't even asked for it. (So amazing that we moved in together without ever meeting in person first). We've lived together now for 1 1/2 yrs. and gradually we are bleeding away the wonderful and replacing it with yadda-yadda-yadda and splitting hairs.

Well, just for the record, I love your two charts. Both strongly water, with a Virgo-Pisces axis. Both with kite configurations containing that axis. I don't see is so much Aq/Cancer as Pisces/Cancer, although I understand you were just referring to your Sun signs.

There are a lot of wonderful harmonies between you. Your Moons are sextile by sign; your Venuses are trine in water by sign and degree, with yours in wonderful exalted Pisces. You are one of the great good things to him, as your exalted Jupiter conjuncts his Sun. In terms of longevity, the potential is there as his Saturn conjuncts your Sun, and your Saturn trines his Sun.

You may have difficulty seeing him clearly, or you may tend to idealize him, as his Neptune opposes your Moon. Communication may not be the very best as your Mercurys inconjunct by sign, Leo to Pisces. While the signs share an archetypal meaning of service, or learning to ask, " How may I serve?", Pisces is the higher octave in this regard, and so he may not be as evolved [I use that term loosely and mean no disrespect to him or to Leos of any kind, having 4 planets in Leo in my own chart
icon7.gif
] in communication matters. And your Mercury in Pisces may have difficulty getting to the point. So this might be an area that the two of you will want to cultivate and refine, that is, lift up to a higher level.

Part of the jealousy/trust issue is connected with your natal Pluto Venus opposition, making you receptive to it. His natal Pluto reiterates and intensifies it, as it widely opposes your Venus. Then his Mars fires it up a bit more. So this jealousy/trust issue may be something that is innately familiar to you, and then he moves right into it with you. The two of you may drown in it if you are not careful.

Please know that this is just the material, one of the challenges given to you and him, so that the two of you can grow. And there will others. But I see both of you as well equipped to work it out.

On a personal level, you can begin to transform it by bringing into your awareness more clearly how the Venus Pluto opposition works in you. That will ultimately give you a choice about how you want to manifest it. As you develop along that path, and as you model that behaviour, he will likely be inclined to follow.

Jointly, you can begin by ceasing to indulge yourselves in the behaviour, stopping yourselves when you feel it coming up, sitting down then and there, to lay it out on the table and clear it up. It will likely come up again, and for that matter may never completely go away. But you guys can develop the relational skills to head it off so that when you look back on these days, it will make you chuckle.

Best,

Aelwynne

Thank you so much for such an insightful and thoughtful response! We actually read it together last night and talked about it again briefly this morning. Hopefully, the little "time out" from the nyaa-nyaa-nyaa bickery rut that this experience has given us will last. At the very least if, (and probably when) we start it up again, we will be able to step back and re-read your post. It provides such a nice way to call truce.

IleneK

Premium Member
Thank you so much for such an insightful and thoughtful response! We actually read it together last night and talked about it again briefly this morning. Hopefully, the little "time out" from the nyaa-nyaa-nyaa bickery rut that this experience has given us will last. At the very least if, (and probably when) we start it up again, we will be able to step back and re-read your post. It provides such a nice way to call truce.

Thank you for your kind words.