Will he be hired? Please help

alexa42

I did another chart before the interview, but I didn't get any response, so I'm trying another one post interview...

My boyfriend had an interview for a job he really wants today. I asked the question: "will he be hired?"

He is the sun, and the job is Venus.

The sun is in the 10th, so that seems positive. Venus is in the 11th, house of luck and benefactors, so perhaps on of the interviewers was impressed...

I'm not sure what to make of mares conjunct the ascendent... maybe it shows action and change...?

The moon is in the 6th house, does this show him as an employee?

Saturn in the second... could this mean that he may be offered less than what he is asking? However, it is trine the MC, so and moving into Libra where is it is exalted, so maybe it is not so bad...

Any input would be greatly appreciated... I'm not too good at horary, and I never know whether I'm doing things right...

I.

Attachments

• job.jpg
    job.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 25

Venus in Scorpio

I guess he already got the answer since nobody answered but I try to guess the outcome :) He is Sun and Moon, the job is Venus. Venus is in the sign of Moon so it is likely that the boss likes him. Moon already departed from Venus (maybe this signifies that the interview has already happened), but Sun is yet to form a semisextile with it (though it is a weak aspect and not every astrologer counts it...) so it is a weak possibility but if it depends on the goodwill of the boss, he probably gets the job.