Will he get the job?

alexa42

My boyfriend is interviewing for a job next week... I asked this question regarding whether or not he would be hired.

The way I read it, he is Venus, and the job would be the moon.
Venus is in the 10th nearly conjunct the MC, so I see him employed. Also, the moon is in the second, so I see him possessing the job.

Could the sun represent the employer? If so, since it is in the 9th, wouldn't that make the employer pleased?

However, the moon is in fall, Saturn is approaching the ascendent (though it is retrograde,) and the ascendent is early...

Can anyone make anything of this ??

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_42_job_hp.68744.15067.gif
    astro_w2gw_42_job_hp.68744.15067.gif
    52.8 KB · Views: 35

alexa42

The way I see it... he will get it, but have to work on it. I'm not very good with horary though, so any help would be appreciated...

alexa42

I'm going to bump this again... I'd really like to give him good news, but I don't want to say anything if it is bad...

Fluffy Girl

My boyfriend is interviewing for a job next week... I asked this question regarding whether or not he would be hired.

The way I read it, he is Venus, and the job would be the moon.
Venus is in the 10th nearly conjunct the MC, so I see him employed. Also, the moon is in the second, so I see him possessing the job.

Could the sun represent the employer? If so, since it is in the 9th, wouldn't that make the employer pleased?

However, the moon is in fall, Saturn is approaching the ascendent (though it is retrograde,) and the ascendent is early...

Can anyone make anything of this ??

Hello Alexa,

First of all, tell me that did you cast the chart for your boyfriend or your boy friend asked this question at the particular time as set in the chart?

lillyjgc

Senior Member, Educational board Editor
Hi-As he has not asked the question, he is h7-Mars, and the job is his turned h10-Saturn.
Mars and Saturn don't aspect one another.
The moon is in Mars sign scorpio but applying to square mars, his ruler.
The moon is in his turned h8...another no.

I'm sorry to say it looks doubtful he will get the job.
Cheers
Lilly