Synastry and Midpoint

Dubyadude1986

I have a mid-point chart with my partner and it is Mercury zero degrees 9th H of Libra opposite Lot/Venus at zero degrees/Sun 4th H.

Here is the chart. Any and all input is welcome, accepted, and appreciated.

Venus and Mercury are both at zero and exactly opposite MC/IC.

I have learned there is a possible "love stellium" here in this chart, is this accurate? The Mercury that is opposite the Sun and Venus is almost exact my Mercury. (0 instead of 29 degrees). Do I have a key?

"The sun or mercury opposite venus in the composite is interpreted the same as the conjunction." - Linda Goodman.

http://www.linda-goodman.com/ubb/Forum11/HTML/002840.html

According to her moderator, we share a Mercury,Venus, Sun midpoint conjunction. Added Vertex, True Lillith, Node. Adding Chiron aspects created another big midpoint of Chiron/Mars?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2016-06-21 at 8.15.27 PM - Edited.png
    Screenshot 2016-06-21 at 8.15.27 PM - Edited.png
    319.5 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:

rahu

Banned
this chart has elements that are very compatible.
the moon/Neptune conjunction sextile to pluto and Neptune shows a mutual sensitivity to each other, respect and care for each other feeling and an impulse to help each other through emotional or physical problems. the Venus/sun/nadir stellium is very favorable because it shows the relationship is based on a spontaneous affection for each other, a key to any successful relationship.
the mercury ceres conjunction is favorable as it is opposed to the sun and venus and because it shows both are concerned about the compromises and routines necessary for a relationship to last. this is also a very caring aspect, so both of you have the other on their mind in these matters.

the venus/mars midpoint is opposed to he moon/Neptune conjunction and forms a kite pattern. this is another aspect showing affection respect and caring deeply for the partner.
with Jupiter opposed to lilth, the tone is set for a long term commitment or marriage as this shows these options are felt by both.
problem here may be the juno square to Saturn with her being a bit resistant to a formal relationship or marriage. or this could show her hesitation may be based on the age difference you mentioned. alternately is could just symbolize the age differences.

the one major problem, which may be out of your hands is that the Saturn/Uranus midpoint is conjunct the ascendant. Saturn and Uranus are loosely square to begin with. this aspect can show that influences external to the relationship will cause a breakup. it can show an enduring hesitation about the relationship.

rahu

Dubyadude1986

this chart has elements that are very compatible.
the moon/Neptune conjunction sextile to pluto and Neptune shows a mutual sensitivity to each other, respect and care for each other feeling and an impulse to help each other through emotional or physical problems. the Venus/sun/nadir stellium is very favorable because it shows the relationship is based on a spontaneous affection for each other, a key to any successful relationship.
the mercury ceres conjunction is favorable as it is opposed to the sun and venus and because it shows both are concerned about the compromises and routines necessary for a relationship to last. this is also a very caring aspect, so both of you have the other on their mind in these matters.

the venus/mars midpoint is opposed to he moon/Neptune conjunction and forms a kite pattern. this is another aspect showing affection respect and caring deeply for the partner.
with Jupiter opposed to lilth, the tone is set for a long term commitment or marriage as this shows these options are felt by both.
problem here may be the juno square to Saturn with her being a bit resistant to a formal relationship or marriage. or this could show her hesitation may be based on the age difference you mentioned. alternately is could just symbolize the age differences.

the one major problem, which may be out of your hands is that the Saturn/Uranus midpoint is conjunct the ascendant. Saturn and Uranus are loosely square to begin with. this aspect can show that influences external to the relationship will cause a breakup. it can show an enduring hesitation about the relationship.

rahu

Thanks rahu. I understand the Saturn/Uranus; does it help that mine are conjunct for binding? I am thankful the mid-point is as generous as it is. I trust the mid-point more so than Synastry. My natal Saturn and Uranus are conjunct in the 9th H... of Sag, where our Moon is in composite.

Last edited:

rahu

Banned
Thanks rahu. I understand the Saturn/Uranus; does it help that mine are conjunct for binding? I am thankful the mid-point is as generous as it is. I trust the mid-point more so than Synastry. My natal Saturn and Uranus are conjunct in the 9th H... of Sag, where our Moon is in composite.

hmmm Uranus/satrun shows you are good at integrating different factors. with the position you site it would seem to be advantage in soothing any hesitations or misgivings she may have.

rahu

rahu

Banned
the node will be squaring the composite moon/Neptune in the first couple of weeks in july, so see may be illusive or noncommittal in this period.
rahu