• Aquarius

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Pisces

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AstroKidd

Hey everybody! I'm new to this forum and I'm just basically introducing myself,
I've always been interested in Astrology and this is my second year studying it.
I've learned a lot in my journey of studying astrology, and lately I've been studying my friends/family members natal charts & what not. I'm still learning Astrology and I've obtained a copy of Astrology for Dummies not too long ago.

Can you guys guess my Rising Sign, just by this one post? If you guess it right, you're an expert.

AstroKidd

Welcome :)

What does Astrology for Dummies cover?

Hello Chei Star, thanks for the warm welcome. Anyways, Astrology for Dummies is a book that covers some of the basics of Astrology in the first 4-5 chapters
or so. It basically talks about each of the twelve signs in the first few chapters, then another half of the book is about Synastry and reading natal charts. It's very interesting to read it, I have it on my iPhone and I bought it from the iBook store, you should get you a copy from there too. Or maybe just preview it... the preview of the book gives you a little information of what it's about.

chei star

Hello Chei Star, thanks for the warm welcome. Anyways, Astrology for Dummies is a book that covers some of the basics of Astrology in the first 4-5 chapters
or so. It basically talks about each of the twelve signs in the first few chapters, then another half of the book is about Synastry and reading natal charts. It's very interesting to read it, I have it on my iPhone and I bought it from the iBook store, you should get you a copy from there too. Or maybe just preview it... the preview of the book gives you a little information of what it's about.

Thanks for the recommendation. I do intend to purchase some more Astrology books; currently interested in the North/South Nodes and Karmic balance :)