Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 11-17-2012, 11:39 AM

Serious illness and near death as an infant

Near death experience, serious illness as a newborn or an infant??

I was just curious if this is something that can be seen in my chart or in the charts of anyone else who has experienced a similar event or knows anyone who has?

I developed whooping cough and pneumonia at 5 weeks old. The doctors said my chance of survival was minimal and that there was nothing more that they could do for me. However, I pulled through and survived. I always wondered is there anything karmic about this or can it be seen in my chart??
Attached Images
File Type: jpg mychart.jpg (78.4 KB, 10 views)

Unread 11-17-2012, 11:49 AM

Re: Serious illness and near death as an infant

Quote:
Originally Posted by chei star View Post
Near death experience, serious illness as a newborn or an infant??

I was just curious if this is something that can be seen in my chart or in the charts of anyone else who has experienced a similar event or knows anyone who has?

I developed whooping cough and pneumonia at 5 weeks old. The doctors said my chance of survival was minimal and that there was nothing more that they could do for me. However, I pulled through and survived. I always wondered is there anything karmic about this or can it be seen in my chart??
Do you know when you recovered?
Unread 11-17-2012, 12:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moog View Post
Do you know when you recovered?
I will ask my mum about specific dates later today, but I was 5 weeks old when I was hospitalized and out in time for Christmas making that a little under 2 weeks.

Unread 11-17-2012, 12:22 PM

Hi,

Ok, you do have certain factors, which might point at a near-death experience. A Sun-Pluto, which I have seen in charts, the Sun being a life-giver and Pluto being transformation. Then, you have your Mars, your Asc Lord and also Lord of your 8th house, in the same house as your Sun-Plu conj. The Sun also rules your 6th house of physical maladies/ sickness. Mercury rules the lungs and trachea (lower part of the respiratory tract), both of which are affected by whooping cough, and it is in close vicinity of the Sun-Plu combo as well. Note now that shortly after you were born, Mars (ruler of Asc=early life) was the first planet to go over the Sun-Plu-Mer conjunction, so as to bring inflammation/ infection, and all that happening in Sco/ with Plu involved, yes, that could have been life-threatening. The saving grace could have been your natal Sun-Jup trine as well as an exalted Sat (survival through hardships/ tenacity) sextiling your Sun. There must have been quite a bit of involvement of your mother/motherly figure in some way (Moon sextiles the Sun, and Jup trines the Sun via Moon's dignity, in Cancer).

AQ7

“Some people try to be tall by cutting off the heads of others.” —Paramahansa Yogananda
The Following User Says Thank You to aquarius7000 For This Useful Post:
chei star (11-17-2012)
Unread 11-17-2012, 12:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aquarius7000 View Post
Hi,

There must have been quite a bit of involvement of your mother/motherly figure in some way (Moon sextiles the Sun, and Jup trines the Sun via Moon's dignity, in Cancer).

AQ7
When my mother first took me to see doctors because I was sick, none of the doctors correctly diagnosed me and sent me home. However my mother had a strong feeling that something was being missed even after several doctors had examined me. Eventually a doctor listened to her and they found out I had whooping cough and pneumonia and sent me to intensive care.

The Following User Says Thank You to chei star For This Useful Post:
aquarius7000 (11-17-2012)

Tags
death, illness, infant, serious