Happy Saturn in Scorpio!

PD187540

I just thought I'd like to send a special shout-out to my best bud, Saturn! Today (Oct. 5th) marks Saturn's ingress into Scorpio, and I'm very excited. My Saturn is at 2 degrees 59' Scorpio, so my Return is imminent (already been feeling its effects for quite some time now).

How are you guys spending Saturn's new sign change? As for me, I'm planning on quitting higher education entirely for the time being and taking up a new job (provided I succeed through the interviews next week!). If I get the job, then I know this is Saturn Himself speaking loud and clear!

tautomer

Stay away from my moon, Saturn. I know my wisdom teeth need to come out. I'd rather not deal with them right now thankyouvery much!

/stubborn

gen6k

i feel stronger relationships coming on. ive been personally going through a personal goal-setting style shift. basically a shift of structure and more competence in maintaining a straight line instead of winging things, drawing better boundries, etc. it doesnt feel light so far, but i havent slept.

well i try to open my reach out to chaos and its about a lot of paradoxes. ultimately if i want to complete something larger i would have to work longer for it. i try to build matrices of wideness, and depth. keeping them both alive and burning things.

Last edited:

retinoid

It is leaving my 5th which I am happy about but it is going into the 6th where my sun, mercury and pluto are which we will see how that goes. :) I want life to be all play.

tokyo.lights

I just thought I'd like to send a special shout-out to my best bud, Saturn! Today (Oct. 5th) marks Saturn's ingress into Scorpio, and I'm very excited. My Saturn is at 2 degrees 59' Scorpio, so my Return is imminent (already been feeling its effects for quite some time now).

How are you guys spending Saturn's new sign change? As for me, I'm planning on quitting higher education entirely for the time being and taking up a new job (provided I succeed through the interviews next week!). If I get the job, then I know this is Saturn Himself speaking loud and clear!
Ugh I just created a similar thread :lol: Mine is at 4degrees and I'm excited, early November can't come fast enough. My Saturn return is only going to happen once exactly, which is nice.

gen6k

It is leaving my 5th which I am happy about but it is going into the 6th where my sun, mercury and pluto are which we will see how that goes. :) I want life to be all play.

maybe we can shoot a laser beam at saturn, what would happen?

gen6k

i spent a lot of time trying to up many categories, and now it seems like if i want to do a particular thing i should accept the general route of it also to get the best results. cause its a waste of time to think of what you dont have, and feel inferior about it. instead of just enjoying to a fuller extent what someone is going for, and the kinds of people it does/doesnt involve. well its true that getting along with everyone, and experiencing certain simple things could be an invigorating perspective. i already spent a lot of time in the past on being wasteful.

going from natal sign to progression sign and keeping a balance requires finesse.

if one has natal planets in the progressed sign they are more capable of the progression. so i went towards my progression for years, but sometimes it better to keep a perspective of the original sign as well.

sven555

Thank you very much saturn!

Saturn has wonderfully decided to choose as it's 1st house, just because Scorpio was highlighted on the signpost! :innocent:
(There were 11 other houses up for sale!)

It's going to square my Uranus at 0 degrees Aquarius :surprised:
then conjunct my Scorpio ASC at 6 degrees soon.

Over time it will be in opposition to my Sun in Taurus 19 degrees
and then possibly the biggest struggle, Mars in Leo 22 degrees.

Jesusistheway

Saturn return in my 9th house and so far I am having blasphemous conversations with God.

I feel utterly guilty, confused, sad, bewildered, complex yet understanding how hard God/Universe has been on my life.

It is a time where I can no longer sugar coat anything but know that my life has to go either one way- I can end up like a rags to riches kinda kid, like Joseph who was a slave on his way to kingship or I can end up cursed, dejected, denigrated, abandoned by everyone I love.

It does not ******* matter how good you are as a person if you don't act right your not right within and your ******! And that's how I'm feeling it right now. Ms Lauryn Hill must have written Miseducation of Lauryn Hill on her Saturn Return and I am going to investigate that.

Another interesting thing is that whilst I was having a conversation with God he told me how special my sister was and how undeserving of a blessing I was. To be honest its quite true. I just need to help myself now that is all I can do.

I realize now in just days I cannot escape either the wrath of God or his blessings. I just know what I know trust me people, I have seen the Virgin Mary , angels and miracles and now I ain't feeling his cozy company anymore and its because of my sins. Maybe I need to listen to Lauryn Hill. Btw, I was bemoaning a rat race life to God and it was falling on deaf ears!! LOL

I should add Jesus is still the way, I am just having a hard time understand it so to speak. And Jesus does what God says and is God but somehow I had an issue to deal with the Creator. Its perfectly normal too btw. Many experience doubt, confusion, feelings of hatred but it subsides like mine is/does.

Last edited:

Zuri

Is there anything to be... happy about Saturn in Scorpio?

For some of us, yes. The Saturn ingress in Scorpio is supposed to be an excellent few years for me, and dramatically transform my life for the better.

I have a Scorpio Sun, and Saturn is my chart ruler (due to my Capricorn Ascendant). Transiting Saturn in Scorpio, coupled with a Transiting Pluto in Capricorn, should be good for me because they are in mutual reception with each other's ruling planets. This is supposed to provide great opportunities in my life.

Even better that my transiting Saturn is in the career-oriented 10th House. For the next month or so, it is conjunct my natal Sun and Mercury (which both lie in the 10th House) as well as my natal Midheaven and Part of Fortune. It is also sextile my natal Regulus, at a tight orb. Transiting Saturn only makes positive aspects to my other natal positions (natal Moon, Mars, Neptune, Pluto, Ascendant, and True Node), all at tight or very tight orbs. Not a single bad aspect in the bunch.

As long as I work hard in executing my goals (I'm sure Saturn will be a tough taskmaster), I should do very well under Saturn in Scorpio. Couldn't have come soon enough!

Veronica

Saturn regardless of being my 7th house ruler will transit my 5th house.. Iam not exactly enthralled... Iam looking forward to Jupiter in Cancer.

zoumizzouzou

Like I said on tokyo.light's thread, here is how I feel about Saturn in Scorpio:

"Yeah... Um, I'm not so happy 'bout it... Seeing as I'm going through difficult transits as it is (Pluto opposite Sun and Uranus square Sun), I don't want to add Saturn square Saturn over that... The direct square happens a little before noon on November 20th... So I'm just going to prepare the best I can.

-80 Square Saturn - Saturn

Negative aspect: This influence is very depressing. It reinforces all the negative sides of Saturn in the birth chart. To evaluate this aspect, you must take another look at your birth chart. It is a period when you will suffer setbacks, reverses, disappointments of all sorts. You will look for solitude and tranquility to think over everything that has happened to you, to re-examine yourself and to try and overcome all these trials.

^ I've been having career problems as it is (thank you Jupiter for squaring Saturn early this year, and Uranus squaring the Sun), and Saturn is opposite my Midhaven natally, so this just is a suckish year regarding career and finances for me. Even worse, as if my family/home life couldn't get any worse, the Saturn square Saturn is taking place in my fourth house. So its gonna be a heated home life, my love life is on the rocks as it is, and now I'm thinking its time for a permanent break up... Throw what ever you want at me astrology, I'm not breaking yet..."

siren1111

God.. I'm happy. I'm so happy I could throw a party!! That nasty scoundrel messed up my communications for almost 3 years. He f#$cked up interviews, sibling relations and other stuff. I'm happy to see him leave. Bye Saturn- dont let the door hit your a&& on the way out!!! ANyway, Saturn in Scorpio is better for me- more money, solid growth throu investments and inheritances.

gen6k

God.. I'm happy. I'm so happy I could throw a party!! That nasty scoundrel messed up my communications for almost 3 years. He f#$cked up interviews, sibling relations and other stuff. I'm happy to see him leave. Bye Saturn- dont let the door hit your a&& on the way out!!! ANyway, Saturn in Scorpio is better for me- more money, solid growth throu investments and inheritances.

isnt saturn going in to your IC which is square Asc.

that is the breaking apart from roots transit~

PD187540

For some of us, yes. The Saturn ingress in Scorpio is supposed to be an excellent few years for me, and dramatically transform my life for the better.

I have a Scorpio Sun, and Saturn is my chart ruler (due to my Capricorn Ascendant). Transiting Saturn in Scorpio, coupled with a Transiting Pluto in Capricorn, should be good for me because they are in mutual reception with each other's ruling planets. This is supposed to provide great opportunities in my life.

Even better that my transiting Saturn is in the career-oriented 10th House. For the next month or so, it is conjunct my natal Sun and Mercury (which both lie in the 10th House) as well as my natal Midheaven and Part of Fortune. It is also sextile my natal Regulus, at a tight orb. Transiting Saturn only makes positive aspects to my other natal positions (natal Moon, Mars, Neptune, Pluto, Ascendant, and True Node), all at tight or very tight orbs. Not a single bad aspect in the bunch.

As long as I work hard in executing my goals (I'm sure Saturn will be a tough taskmaster), I should do very well under Saturn in Scorpio. Couldn't have come soon enough!

Wow, we seem to have similar setups here, Zuri! I'm also a Cap Ascendant with Saturn as my chart ruler. I really hope you feel that better opportunities are coming with these particular arrangements! My Saturn Return involves all of this, and I'm hoping that I get a job in a couple days! :lol:

Technically, my Saturn is in the 9th House according to Placidus (straddling my Midheaven), but the equal house system puts my Saturn in the 10th. I might as well consider Saturn to be in my 10th house then, since all I have on my mind is my career and future stability. A previous member discusses how his Saturn in the 9th involved conversations with God; for me, I never felt the need to do that, and religion never came up in my mind. So therefore, I think my Saturn is a 10th House one.