Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology > Horary Questions on Relational Issues

Horary Questions on Relational Issues For horary questions about relationships.

Unread 04-22-2021, 11:52 AM

Will he leave her - time limited

I'm in this chart as I'm asking the question and what I do next is somewhat (okay highly) dependent on the outcome, but it is not asking if he and I will be together - that's a separate question I think...

I'm L1 Mars in the 8th, which makes sense, as I'm hurting, but also poised to make a change - Mars is at 29 degrees about to move into Cancer. He's Venus (L7) and in his 12th house in a stellium... I'm really unsure how to read stelliums, they're very confusing...

Everything I've read so far says to assign Saturn to her as the "scorned"? partner? which seems a little harsh, but she can't be Venus and the moon is my co-sig, so that kind of leaves Saturn. If that's right then yes, he will as Venus makes an applying square to Saturn in the 4th (his 10th) - although Venus might still be under combustion? There are so many different degrees for that... Then there is Mercury involved, also combust and the Sun... all in his 12th house. The sun rules his 4th house (radix 10th). The sun also has reception with the Moon, my co-sig...

all in all it's highly confusing, but the time limit I imposed on this was 2 weeks, because I don't want to hang around forever waiting for him to make his choices/decisions.

Any help clarifying as it really looks like I'm poised to jump into something... sigh

Thank you in advance
Attached Images
File Type: jpg leave astro_2gw_chart_of_the_day_hr.31490.3501.jpg (53.3 KB, 14 views)

Unread 04-22-2021, 03:12 PM

Re: Will he leave her - time limited

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milarien View Post
I'm in this chart as I'm asking the question and what I do next is somewhat (okay highly) dependent on the outcome, but it is not asking if he and I will be together - that's a separate question I think...

I'm L1 Mars in the 8th, which makes sense, as I'm hurting, but also poised to make a change - Mars is at 29 degrees about to move into Cancer. He's Venus (L7) and in his 12th house in a stellium... I'm really unsure how to read stelliums, they're very confusing...

Everything I've read so far says to assign Saturn to her as the "scorned"? partner? which seems a little harsh, but she can't be Venus and the moon is my co-sig, so that kind of leaves Saturn. If that's right then yes, he will as Venus makes an applying square to Saturn in the 4th (his 10th) - although Venus might still be under combustion? There are so many different degrees for that... Then there is Mercury involved, also combust and the Sun... all in his 12th house. The sun rules his 4th house (radix 10th). The sun also has reception with the Moon, my co-sig...

all in all it's highly confusing, but the time limit I imposed on this was 2 weeks, because I don't want to hang around forever waiting for him to make his choices/decisions.

Any help clarifying as it really looks like I'm poised to jump into something... sigh

Thank you in advance
May I request your permission to explore a bit further about this something into which you are poised to jump?

What is your interest in his leaving her if not to ask if you will be together?

If you get a yes to "Will he leave her?" and your next question is, "If he leaves her, will you be together?" then *that* is the true underlying question.
If that is the true underlying question, then that is what the practice of horary requires you present here.

And it will be answered here in this chart.
I am just wondering.

"You gotta have heart..." Richard Adler 1921-2012
The Following User Says Thank You to IleneK For This Useful Post:
katydid (04-24-2021)
Unread 04-22-2021, 03:41 PM

Hi Ilene,

Thank you for answering. Yes, feel free to explore. If the answer is yes, then I have to seriously think about where I want to take this relationship. At this point I have committed to no contact for a specified period and I honestly don't know whether I would continue the relationship, so, no that's not the real question. I suppose underlying that question is "is he strong enough within himself to walk away from an hurtful and very dead relationship, or does he place more value on the material things*... If he's strong enough to walk away from a toxic relationship then that's something I would have to consider, but he needs to walk away for himself, not for me, and I'm not going to be there to pick him up as a given, if he does... does that make sense? I am not going to guarantee that I will be there, because I may not be. This is a relationship with a very long history and I've walked away from it before (for very foolish reasons I admit). Yes, I love him dearly, but that's not enough for me to commit to a relationship, and he may very well ask for one whilst staying where he is and that is not going to happen. So having said all that I suppose the real question comes down to what does he value most. Okay there's a part of me that wants the fairytale ending, but I'm realistic to know that one very rarely gets that, and at this point I haven't decided that I'm willing to give up my family, my children, my lifestyle etc, so no, that isn't the underlying question.

Does that make things clearer? Thank you for asking

Quote:
Originally Posted by IleneK View Post
May I request your permission to explore a bit further about this something into which you are poised to jump?

What is your interest in his leaving her if not to ask if you will be together?

If you get a yes to "Will he leave her?" and your next question is, "If he leaves her, will you be together?" then *that* is the true underlying question.
If that is the true underlying question, then that is what the practice of horary requires you present here.

And it will be answered here in this chart.
I am just wondering.

Last edited by Milarien; 04-22-2021 at 08:02 PM. Reason: additional information
Unread 04-24-2021, 12:53 AM

okay, for the sake of the narrative that everyone expects, how about: Will he leave her and if he does **should** I enter a relationship with him.

Last edited by Milarien; 04-24-2021 at 08:24 AM.
Unread 04-24-2021, 01:11 PM

Milarian

Quote:
Will he leave her - time limited

Thank you in advance
Moon can act as a co ruler for both the question and the querent(s), she rules the general tenement of the query.
A question I have: Is the individual you are asking about in an 'unbridled relationship' i.e., objective, one that is romance poised to become matrimonial, yet the decision was to be in the offing, as you are wishing for with the prospective individual? Is there a marriage involved in the question presently?
StarDust1

Last edited by StarDust1; 04-24-2021 at 02:40 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to StarDust1 For This Useful Post:
Milarien (04-24-2021)
Unread 04-24-2021, 02:54 PM

Milarian

Quote:
okay, for the sake of the narrative that everyone expects, how about: Will he leave her and if he does **should** I enter a relationship with him.
Moon is moving to sextile (opportunity) Mars (the male principle) in the 8th house (changes) = yes, one confirmation. Jupiter rules the romantic interest (him), if the relationship he is in is currently unbridled=5th house.-Not to say his principle prospective future with her, was at one time, matrimonial, (7th=living together as a partnership?) as entering into any serious relationship usually is-in the best of interests. But to my knowledge at present she is the 5th house from the radix 5th house (9th = Moon)-(his Ascendant ruler Jupiter is of the radix 5th H.C.).

You are Mars/Pluto (Scorpio rising) in Mars/Pluto's house, dignified accidentally. Mars is in thinking, thoughtful planning (Gemini) on the verge of being 'over' deposited in 8th house about this concern, ready to make a change based on, circumstances evolving about the future of romance in general (Mars of Aries [Aries on the 'future' 2nd house = 6th house] turning the wheel. (Seen from the perspective viewpoint of the 5th house, 6th house is the 2nd from that house), These placements could entail removal of home and hearth, (Mercury, Moon are depositors of Mars @ 29 deg.) = Moon rules movement as does Mars poised at 29th deg. ready to entertain Cancer prospects. Ultimatum Moon in fixed Leo has recently partile opposed Jupiter in Cancer's domain of endings. The decision you have made with him to make changes because of current romantic circumstances, interests-that involve dwellings should things work out for you?

The move should be in about 3 increments of timing, Moon is in Leo (fixed) in the 10th house (Cardinal dwelling) about to make a change into the 11th house of goals, hopes = Virgo, comingling Mercury within the timing and involving communication-habits. Mercury into the picture; (subjective hidden steady (Taurus) planning is necessary, Mercury and Venus (ruler of the 7th house of partnering) are Combust the Sun, a 12th house Cadent-placement, the house is full of stellium planets, which centers about the business of love, romantic interests. These situations are being eclipsed somewhat, the concerns they rule 'hardly on don't go so well', (paraphrased of Lilly as he would say) the 'Cadency' of these planets could refer to undecided time limitations. In a cadent house their subject matters are not so secure and might be failing in some respects.

It is currently not settled yet, but the changes will occur. Moon is in an angle we look to her for timing, at length or longer 2-3 months, I don't believe it will be weeks. Venus is about to make a partile conj. to unsettled Uranus who is at the bottom of the chart ruling the end concerns of this question. Look to him for permanent changes. He is fixed in Taurus, in his fall from grace place. The changes could entail a price (Venus in Taurus) of hectic venue.

All the best

StarDust1
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Astrologers Community 1.jpg (57.1 KB, 8 views)

Last edited by StarDust1; 04-24-2021 at 03:34 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to StarDust1 For This Useful Post:
Milarien (04-24-2021)
Unread 04-24-2021, 04:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milarien View Post

I know you are genuinely and honestly trying to center in the question and I appreciate your effort. That said, in terms of horary, what you have done here makes the question more complex and less clear, at least to me.

I see the question as "Will we get back into a wholesome and beneficial relationship?" He would obviously would have to leave the other woman for this to occur. And, if he isn't going to be leaving her, then that would be built into a possible reason for this question to be answered as no.

So, looking at that question, we see that he/Venus is strong in this matter. Using whole sign houses he is in his dignity and in his own/7th house; focused on his own matters. You as Mars are about to move Mars' greatest debility, in its fall in the sign of Cancer, as he/Venus continues to separate from its last aspect to Mars.

Venus and Mars will not aspect for a very long while; longer than whatever time period you have in mind consciously or unconsciously for this rather dynamic and complex situation in which you find yourself.

I would say that the matter will not reckoned to your satisfaction in that time period. But it is not to say never. Moon's sextile to Mars points to some good movement in the nearer term.

"You gotta have heart..." Richard Adler 1921-2012

Last edited by IleneK; 04-24-2021 at 04:16 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to IleneK For This Useful Post:
Milarien (04-24-2021)
Unread 04-24-2021, 11:04 PM

No, they never married. There is no marriage involved. I did ask him about that and his answer was "she never asked me". There is a long term partnership but not marriage, no. He has no intention of marrying her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarDust1 View Post
Milarian

Moon can act as a co ruler for both the question and the querent(s), she rules the general tenement of the query.
A question I have: Is the individual you are asking about in an 'unbridled relationship' i.e., objective, one that is romance poised to become matrimonial, yet the decision was to be in the offing, as you are wishing for with the prospective individual? Is there a marriage involved in the question presently?
StarDust1
Unread 04-24-2021, 11:30 PM

Thumbs up Re: Will he leave her - time limited

Thank you so much Stardust. Yes, to have a relationship with him would involve me moving a substantial distance, which I'm actually prepared to do and have started making preparations for. They do share a residence, but he keeps his things separate from her, and he has no intention of marrying her. We are supposed to be in contact again in about 3 weeks, but it would take at least 3 months for me to able to move there. There's a great deal of arranging to be done, so yes, a lot of planning to be done. It would be a positive move for me regardless. But yes, there is a lot of planning involved and a lot of leaving behind things that used to be important to me, but I find no longer are.

So there is light at the end of the tunnel... Thank you. Moving would be hectic... but I believe ultimately worth it.

Thank you so much for your thoughtful and detailed response.
Warmest wishes
Mila

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarDust1 View Post
Milarian

Moon is moving to sextile (opportunity) Mars (the male principle) in the 8th house (changes) = yes, one confirmation. Jupiter rules the romantic interest (him), if the relationship he is in is currently unbridled=5th house.-Not to say his principle prospective future with her, was at one time, matrimonial, (7th=living together as a partnership?) as entering into any serious relationship usually is-in the best of interests. But to my knowledge at present she is the 5th house from the radix 5th house (9th = Moon)-(his Ascendant ruler Jupiter is of the radix 5th H.C.).

You are Mars/Pluto (Scorpio rising) in Mars/Pluto's house, dignified accidentally. Mars is in thinking, thoughtful planning (Gemini) on the verge of being 'over' deposited in 8th house about this concern, ready to make a change based on, circumstances evolving about the future of romance in general (Mars of Aries [Aries on the 'future' 2nd house = 6th house] turning the wheel. (Seen from the perspective viewpoint of the 5th house, 6th house is the 2nd from that house), These placements could entail removal of home and hearth, (Mercury, Moon are depositors of Mars @ 29 deg.) = Moon rules movement as does Mars poised at 29th deg. ready to entertain Cancer prospects. Ultimatum Moon in fixed Leo has recently partile opposed Jupiter in Cancer's domain of endings. The decision you have made with him to make changes because of current romantic circumstances, interests-that involve dwellings should things work out for you?

The move should be in about 3 increments of timing, Moon is in Leo (fixed) in the 10th house (Cardinal dwelling) about to make a change into the 11th house of goals, hopes = Virgo, comingling Mercury within the timing and involving communication-habits. Mercury into the picture; (subjective hidden steady (Taurus) planning is necessary, Mercury and Venus (ruler of the 7th house of partnering) are Combust the Sun, a 12th house Cadent-placement, the house is full of stellium planets, which centers about the business of love, romantic interests. These situations are being eclipsed somewhat, the concerns they rule 'hardly on don't go so well', (paraphrased of Lilly as he would say) the 'Cadency' of these planets could refer to undecided time limitations. In a cadent house their subject matters are not so secure and might be failing in some respects.

It is currently not settled yet, but the changes will occur. Moon is in an angle we look to her for timing, at length or longer 2-3 months, I don't believe it will be weeks. Venus is about to make a partile conj. to unsettled Uranus who is at the bottom of the chart ruling the end concerns of this question. Look to him for permanent changes. He is fixed in Taurus, in his fall from grace place. The changes could entail a price (Venus in Taurus) of hectic venue.

All the best

StarDust1
Unread 04-24-2021, 11:42 PM

Apologies for making it more complex. Venus and Mars will conjunct in July, so that is definitely outside the time frame of the question :/

Quote:
Originally Posted by IleneK View Post
I know you are genuinely and honestly trying to center in the question and I appreciate your effort. That said, in terms of horary, what you have done here makes the question more complex and less clear, at least to me.

I see the question as "Will we get back into a wholesome and beneficial relationship?" He would obviously would have to leave the other woman for this to occur. And, if he isn't going to be leaving her, then that would be built into a possible reason for this question to be answered as no.

So, looking at that question, we see that he/Venus is strong in this matter. Using whole sign houses he is in his dignity and in his own/7th house; focused on his own matters. You as Mars are about to move Mars' greatest debility, in its fall in the sign of Cancer, as he/Venus continues to separate from its last aspect to Mars.

Venus and Mars will not aspect for a very long while; longer than whatever time period you have in mind consciously or unconsciously for this rather dynamic and complex situation in which you find yourself.

I would say that the matter will not reckoned to your satisfaction in that time period. But it is not to say never. Moon's sextile to Mars points to some good movement in the nearer term.

Tags
leave, limited, time