If you have a stellium in a house, shouldn't the things of the house come easily?

IleneK

Premium Member
It would seem that since you have so much energy in a house, the affairs of that house should be easy for you.

It does not seem to me that if there are a lot of conjunctions in a house, it makes the affairs of the house easy.

First it depends upon the house. A strongly tenanted 12th does not make an easy 12th if the planets are Moon, Mars, Saturn and Pluto for example.

In fact, this stellium in any house would not make the affairs of that house easy for the native. If anything, it would likely make the affairs of the house more challenging.

There are nuances, like malefics amplified in their dignity in a stellium, or planets, in general, in their detriment or fall. To me, in many instances, these conditions would point to challenges in the arena of life that the house represents.

Last edited:

waybread

I agree with IleneK.

Further if the stellium planets are getting hit with difficult aspects, the stellium planets probably won't have an easy time of it.

A stellium indicates an area of concentration or focus. Whether this seems fortunate or difficult usually depends on related chart factors.

ElenaJ

Agree completely.
It's simply a concentration of energy in a specific area of the life represented by the house, which could be easy or challenged, depending on the other aspects it receives in the chart.

JUPITERASC

The affairs of that house would be emphasised in your life.
Not necessarily in an easy smooth way.
also, may be sometimes "...easy, smooth..."
other times the opposite
it's best to not generalise - it's tempting to generalise :smile:

but it's unreliable

ElenaJ

Yes.

Though in general this means that one gets very proficient at such affairs.

Proficiency means expertise. So not necessarily.
True it would be a running theme in the person's life, but depending on how they handle the issues, they may or may not be successful.
They might become ostrich-like hiding their head in the sand, or Aries-like taking the events on head first.

Lin

No.....almost never. Whenever any heavier planet (Jupiter thru Pluto) is making a stressful aspect by transit (opposition, square, inconjunct) it can feel like FOREVER until that transit passes ALL those planets. Because they can last for years.

I've seen this. Many times.

Even having a few planets in a sign - even NOT conjunct - can make these long term transits feel like a hell that never ends.

You would think that when positive aspects are made the opposite would be true....but no....the transits will be helpful, not not as GOOD and the stressful transits are DIFFICULT.
LIN