and they're off

Opal

Premium Member
When the planets started.......Day One

Do you think that they all started at 0 degrees Aries, at once......like at the horse races........?

How many years back would we have to go? to achieve 0 degrees Aries for all planets? and is it possible to go back that far?

:biggrin:

greybeard

When the planets started.......Day One

Do you think that they all started at 0 degrees Aries, at once......like at the horse races........?

How many years back would we have to go? to achieve 0 degrees Aries for all planets? and is it possible to go back that far?

:biggrin:

The planets formed about 4.5 billion (i.e., 4500 million) years ago in a swirling disc of cosmic dust and gases. It is unlikely that they lined up for us astrologers.

The universe was not created to satisfy our whims and fantasies.

The Moon came later, wasn't present at "the beginning".

Hubble has gone back to about 12.5 billion years, and the Webb telescope should peer back even deeper into time when launched next year.

Last edited:

Opal

Premium Member
The planets formed about 4.5 billion (i.e., 4500 million) years ago in a swirling disc of cosmic dust and gases. It is unlikely that they lined up for us astrologers.

Correct, more likely we were lined up for their whims and fantasies.

The universe was not created to satisfy our whims and fantasies.

The Moon came later, wasn't present at "the beginning".

The moon is not a planet

Hubble has gone back to about 12.5 billion years, and the Webb telescope should peer back even deeper into time when launched next year.

Do you know if it has ever recorded all of the planets in Aries?

My Uranus sextile Mercury exact gets thinking sometimes......:sideways:

greybeard

I'm an astrologer. The Moon is a planet and so is Pluto
I don't care if they lined up in Aries...and to my knowledge they never did. That doesn't teach me any astrology. Pointless thinking.

Opal

Premium Member
I'm an astrologer. The Moon is a planet and so is Pluto
I don't care if they lined up in Aries...and to my knowledge they never did. That doesn't teach me any astrology. Pointless thinking.

I am quite comfortable with having no one answer my thread. More so than someone who would seem to have nothing to say on the subject. It would be pointless discussing it with you

Opal

Premium Member
At this point, you'd have more luck researching mythology if you want to get at astrological "planetary origins".

You could start here. http://horoscopicastrologyblog.com/2007/06/11/the-thema-mundi/. The zoroastrian's take have the planets showing up in their exaltations. https://classicalastrologer.me/2017...f-the-world-in-the-greater-bundahishn-part-i/

Enough key phrases for you to make the track backward into history.

Thank you CT! I have read a lot of the world mythologies. A large part of my thoughts come from them.

The sites are much appreciated. Have a great day! Opal

Opal

Premium Member
0 degrees Aries is said to give strength, to any planet conjunct it. It is said that tight aspects to it are found in the natal charts of famous and popular personas.

We have to of had a starting point. Maybe billions of years ago.

I like the concept of all planets starting from 0 degrees Aries.

They had to start somewhere.......:happy:

Opal

Premium Member
1st degree of Aries (0°- 1°)

FIRST GERM OF INNOVATION
Emergence out of the realm of potentiality
​into the realm of reality
​​
Everything that ever comes to pass has had its first beginnings in the realm of potentiality, the ghost of an idea not formed, neither expressed nor explicit yet, in seed form, containing the unconscious potential for mature realisation.

The vast majority of seeds are not germinated and so fail to realise their potential. In the beginning, to become an individual, we need to emerge from the sea of the collective unconsciousness – to 'leave the womb'. First the desire is simply to be, because it is still far from certain whether survival itself can be attained.

Rudhyar:
A WOMAN JUST RISEN FROM THE SEA, A SEAL IS EMBRACING HER

Opal

Premium Member
I AM

The key words for 0 degrees Aries.

Perfect for the introduction of any and all entities and planets.

For them to evolve from.

At their individual rates.

Opal

Premium Member
or maybe one would prefer to believe that each planet started from 0 degrees in their own sign.......nah......it doesn't suit me.......I like the ponies.......I prefer the 0 Aries theory......:biggrin:

Opal

Premium Member
[SIZE=+1][/SIZE]
The planets in their Aries Point are fresh and strong. They emit clearly the action of the planet.
More so than in 0 degrees of their home.
When a planet or point conjuncts the AP the nature and energy drive of that planet has the added thrust or urge to express collectively. It may also represent what the public at large recognize most readily in us, or remember us for.
Sun-AP Can mean our energy, vitality and drive seeks to express through society. People see us for our solar qualities and we propel our creative drive into the collective. The famous individual.
Moon-AP Suggests that our inner world of feelings, reflections and intuition expresses in public ways, and these qualities are noticed by the collective. The famous psychic.
Mercury-AP Can mean our intellect, thoughts and ways of communicating capture the public eye. We are recognized as being witty, bright, mercurial, and clever. The famous writer.
Venus-AP Can mean our sensual, accommodating ability to connect and bond with others moves out into a greater social arena. People see us for our capricious, artistic and ingratiating qualities. The famous artist.
Eros-APSuggests our passionate desire for erotic transformation is noticed by the collective. People see our potent energy as tantalizing or threatening, according to their own views. The famous courtesan.
Mars-AP Suggests our assertive, direct and action oriented qualities grab the attention of society. We are seen as commanding, raw and imposing. The famous warrior.
Jupiter-APCan mean our leadership qualities, expansiveness, optimism and call for justice capture the attention of the collective. We are seen for our vision, immensity, and joviality. The famous world leader.
Saturn-APSuggests our ability to build tangible results through persistent and sustained effort is highlighted by public acclaim. We are seen for our ambition, caution and pragmatic detail. The famous corporate director.
Chiron-AP suggests renown for our ability to teach, understand, strive for the impossible and restore compassion. We are seen as a healer for those who have lost faith or are in despair. The famous Guru.
Uranus-AP suggests our ability to make sudden changes, rebel against dogmatic convictions and break out of the safety zone is noticed by society. We are seen as surprising, inventive and inspiring. The famous revolutionary.
Neptune-AP The longing for the divine and the desire to merge with the collective unconscious is captured by the projection of society. We are seen as the public want to see us. The famous movie star.
Pluto-AP The ruthless drive for power and control is noticed socially as it wrestles with the need to plumb the depths of the unconscious mind. We are seen for our potent qualities, the dark hero who can be transformed. The famous eccentric.
Ascendant-AP Being known for personality traits and interactions in the world. Having famous friends!
Midheaven-AP known for social achievement through career, mission or profession. Working with famous people!
North Node-AP Being known for following the path to the future. Having a famous guide!
South Node-AP Being known for redeeming the path of the past. Being a guide to others.

Monk

Premium Member
or maybe one would prefer to believe that each planet started from 0 degrees in their own sign.......nah......it doesn't suit me.......I like the ponies.......I prefer the 0 Aries theory......:biggrin:

Hi Opal,

Forums are for debate, so obviously not always we agree, i prefer science, but the Mandelbrot Set is well regarded in science, it is the visual application of math and fractals regarding the Cosmos.
I'm very interested in the Black Heart and Ball that comes up in video, which you never seem to get into, the key is locked!
Don't smoke anything funny while watching video below ha ha:-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jGaio87u3A

Opal

Premium Member
Hi Opal,

Forums are for debate, so obviously not always we agree, i prefer science, but the Mandelbrot Set is well regarded in science, it is the visual application of math and fractals regarding the Cosmos.
I'm very interested in the Black Heart and Ball that comes up in video, which you never seem to get into, the key is locked!
Don't smoke anything funny while watching video below ha ha:-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jGaio87u3A

Mandelbrot, it starts in one spot, runs its course, and ends, returning to the same spot.

Hmmmmm. It looks like they're off!

:biggrin::biggrin: PPP

Monk

Premium Member
Mandelbrot, it starts in one spot, runs its course, and ends, returning to the same spot.

Hmmmmm. It looks like they're off!

:biggrin::biggrin: PPP

Scientists call the "Black Heart and Ball", the "Thumb print of God", but there is a way to unlock it's Mystery, so goes on for ever, no beginning or end.
Are you interested in the key to the Thumb print of God?

Opal

Premium Member
Scientists call the "Black Heart and Ball", the "Thumb print of God", but there is a way to unlock it's Mystery, so goes on for ever, no beginning or end.
Are you interested in the key to the Thumb print of God?

I had not heard of it before, but if it hasn’t been solved, then it would probably be something that I would be interested in.

PPP😄😄😄

Opal

Premium Member
Hi Opal,
Sorry, my bossy girl carer's are putting me to bed soon, i'll continue tomorrow.
But i will leave a link on the Mandelbrot Set, it has a few video's and mentions "The Thumb Print of God:-

https://www.misterx.ca/Mandelbrot_Set---Thumb_Print_of_God.html

Then tomorrow we can debate the Golden Ratio.

Well, I have perused a few of them now. They are mesmerizing. Hypnotic. I feel that they would be a great tool in mind control. They bring you further and further into the maze, waiting for a climax that never truly comes.

ppp

Monk

Premium Member
Hi Opal,
I have limited time today that obviously many of us have, and it takes me a lot of time to do things that i need to do regarding family, so please forgive me if i can't reply to all your posts today.

Without being patronizing, it is probably a good thing that i take it slow, giving you time to think. we all have things we study throughout life, that takes time for others to understand, over the years JupiterAsc has helped in this process, so may also leave links during this busy time.

This is a debate forum so don't feel you can't try to throw a "spanner in the works", i invite it, for obviously i could be wrong, and we are looking for a creator here, the greatest mystery!

The Mandelbrot Set is a fantastic bit of fractal mathematics, but we are frustrated into getting inside the Black Shape that looks like a heart and circle, perhaps we are using the wrong fractal to do it?

There is another fractal common with explaining the Cosmos, it has many names but is the same fractal, a few by what it is called is The Fibonacci Numbers", PHI, The Golden Ratio and The Golden Spiral.

So far i would like to show what is on the outside of this shape, and does it give a clue to what might be inside using Fibonacci numbers?

Video below:-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4LQvjSf6SSw