Curious about "male" asteroids conjunct points and planets

Janoe

[FONT=Arial, Sans, Verdana]Hello dears, this one has been bugging me for a while....maybe you have some thoughts on this.

In my birth chart, many of the important love asteroids and especially some representing "male" mythological entities conjunct important points in my chart.

Eros conjunct IC (just 4 min. orb)
Siva conjunct DC (12 min. orb)
Osiris conjunct MC (1,5 deg. orb)
Zeus conjunct Jupiter (3 deg. orb)
Valentine conjunct Neptune in 7th house (20 min. orb)

Destinn is in pretty tight conjunction with my Saturn.... I also have neptune conjunct north node in 7th house - with Karma in opposition.
Ever since I learned about astrology, I figured that my 7th house constellation gives a pretty accurate description of my love life. I tend to fall in love with men I can't have for various reasons. Very often, the feelings I had were actually returned, but we somehow didn't "make" it anyway, whether it was due to an existing relationship on his behalf or other reasons... then there were men who were crazy for me, but I could never get myself to even try with them... I guess the moon conjunct saturn in Cancer of all places doesn't make it easier.

So - to cut a long story short I've basically been single all my life. I'm not exactly a wallflower and I can't say that I've been suffering from the situation. People regard me as this very busy career woman who would never settle down - yet again, in recent years I've had the increased desire to do just that. Not necessarily to quit my job and be a stay at home mom and housewife - but definetely to have a family and share a life with someone. I don't believe in forcing these things but I'm getting more and more desperate about it.

I haven't been looking into asteroids for very long and I'm not sure about the invidual meanings of them. But the close conjunctions of especially Eros, Siva and Osiris to my axis points struck me as odd. It could be my wishful thinking but they seem to reflect my deep down feeling that somewhere out there is THE man for me. Just the one and that maybe, one day, I might find him. Or what would you say?

Transit Saturn just entered my 7th house and will be conjunct my north node in a couple of weeks. So...regarding my increasing desire to finally answer to my north node in 7th house...do you think this could be the time?

Please be gentle :kissing:
I was born 26th of Jan 1975 at 11.40 am in Kiel, Germany - here's my chart: http://headquartermedia.de/files/pics/chart.png

[/FONT]