Mars in Virgo in composite

In my composite chart with my boy we have Mars in Virgo, in the 4th house. It's also conj Chiron (in Virgo in 4th) by an orb of 5 degrees. Do any of you have Mars in Virgo or know anything about this placement?
If so I'd love to know,
Thanks heaps! :)

anjelik

In my composite chart with my boy we have Mars in Virgo, in the 4th house. It's also conj Chiron (in Virgo in 4th) by an orb of 5 degrees. Do any of you have Mars in Virgo or know anything about this placement?
If so I'd love to know,
Thanks heaps! :)

I have Mars in Virgo with my boyfriend in our composite and I would say that in terms of accomplishing things, we come together as a team and make very distinct plans. For instance, we are in a long distance relationship and we sat down with a calendar last night and planned out the rest of our trips until the beginning of next year (when we would be living together). Another example would be watching him pack and then me offering a solution and he just let me do it (but I had to watch him fail first and then offer my solution. The negative side of this placement would be the tendency to nit pick things, especially in an argument.

I have Mars in Virgo with my boyfriend in our composite and I would say that in terms of accomplishing things, we come together as a team and make very distinct plans. For instance, we are in a long distance relationship and we sat down with a calendar last night and planned out the rest of our trips until the beginning of next year (when we would be living together). Another example would be watching him pack and then me offering a solution and he just let me do it (but I had to watch him fail first and then offer my solution. The negative side of this placement would be the tendency to nit pick things, especially in an argument.

Wow, thanks heaps.
We've never really worked together to accomplish anything, we have a really distructive relationship at times, so working together isn't really our strongest point. But the bit about nit picking in arguments is sooooo us, we're so bad for that. It gets really out of hand at times. But all that poisonous stuff could be my Pluto squaring ALL this personal planets, and his Pluto squaring my Moon and Venus. :s pretty toxic at times.

Thanks again :)

If anyone knows anything about composite chiron conj Mars in Virgo/fifth, I'd love to hear about it. :)

mdinaz

Wow, thanks heaps.
We've never really worked together to accomplish anything, we have a really distructive relationship at times, so working together isn't really our strongest point. But the bit about nit picking in arguments is sooooo us, we're so bad for that. It gets really out of hand at times. But all that poisonous stuff could be my Pluto squaring ALL this personal planets, and his Pluto squaring my Moon and Venus. :s pretty toxic at times.

Thanks again :)

If anyone knows anything about composite chiron conj Mars in Virgo/fifth, I'd love to hear about it. :)

You're right, nitpicking is a control issue and Pluto square personal planets is where this will come from. Mars in Virgo will just mean your energy is more grounded but adaptable - you can make concessions for one another. While Virgo does represent attention to detail, nitpicking will come from one person trying to control the other (do it my way, do it faster, etc), and Pluto aspects are the trigger.
Sexually Mars in Virgo is a decent position, lending stamina and effort and the ability for the two to work on pleasing each other, since Virgo is mutable and there will be a willingness to adapt and an attention to detail. It is not the sign of kinky weird stuff, things will tend to stay "normal", so to speak.

You're right, nitpicking is a control issue and Pluto square personal planets is where this will come from. Mars in Virgo will just mean your energy is more grounded but adaptable - you can make concessions for one another. While Virgo does represent attention to detail, nitpicking will come from one person trying to control the other (do it my way, do it faster, etc), and Pluto aspects are the trigger.
Sexually Mars in Virgo is a decent position, lending stamina and effort and the ability for the two to work on pleasing each other, since Virgo is mutable and there will be a willingness to adapt and an attention to detail. It is not the sign of kinky weird stuff, things will tend to stay "normal", so to speak.

Hmm, our sex is actually pretty kinky and pretty wild, it's one of the things that has kept us together through a lot of the rough patches. We place a lot of importance on sex, it's not just for fun it's also a healing mechanism, especially for him (Pisces Sun), it heals the wounds, we tend to have our best, most passionate sex after explosive fights. There's also always a notion of blending into eachother, so to speak. Becoming one. That could be our Sun trine Neptune double whammy though. I know that's all about people losing themselves and becoming one. It's in the 8th house too, of sex and power. But the kinky sex? It's a very notable, freaky thing for us, do you think this could be Pluto too? Because I also saw Mars (passion) in Virgo (normality) and thought "that doesn't seem quite right". We have his Mars conj my Venus, in synastry, both in Leo, and also my Mars Trines his Venus. Both our Pluto's square the conjunction too. So that could be it. What do you think?

mdinaz

Hmm, our sex is actually pretty kinky and pretty wild, it's one of the things that has kept us together through a lot of the rough patches. We place a lot of importance on sex, it's not just for fun it's also a healing mechanism, especially for him (Pisces Sun), it heals the wounds, we tend to have our best, most passionate sex after explosive fights. There's also always a notion of blending into eachother, so to speak. Becoming one. That could be our Sun trine Neptune double whammy though. I know that's all about people losing themselves and becoming one. It's in the 8th house too, of sex and power. But the kinky sex? It's a very notable, freaky thing for us, do you think this could be Pluto too? Because I also saw Mars (passion) in Virgo (normality) and thought "that doesn't seem quite right". We have his Mars conj my Venus, in synastry, both in Leo, and also my Mars Trines his Venus. Both our Pluto's square the conjunction too. So that could be it. What do you think?

Your own Mars aspects in your natal charts will affect this too - perhaps if you both have Mars/Uranus aspects, for example. What Mars aspects in the composite too. I knew when I was making a generalization earlier I was going to get bit by it - everything in astrology "depends" on the signs, aspects, house placement. Mars in Virgo for one couple won't be exactly the same for another. Your 8th house placement definitely has an effect too, as well as natal Venus/Mars positive aspects, which are essential for a sex life.

Your own Mars aspects in your natal charts will affect this too - perhaps if you both have Mars/Uranus aspects, for example. What Mars aspects in the composite too. I knew when I was making a generalization earlier I was going to get bit by it - everything in astrology "depends" on the signs, aspects, house placement. Mars in Virgo for one couple won't be exactly the same for another. Your 8th house placement definitely has an effect too, as well as natal Venus/Mars positive aspects, which are essential for a sex life.

Well, I have my Mars in Libra square Uranus in Cap, from the 5th house (Mars) to the 8th house (Uranus). I have Uranus & Neptune in 8th, Cap falling in 8th. They're both at 18 degrees and are one point of a grand trine with Asc and Sun. In his 8th house is Jupiter in Sag, trine Mars. My natal Mars (libra, 5th) is conj jupiter, trine Saturn, square Neptune and Uranus and sextile Venus. His Mars (Leo, 3rd) is opp Venus, trine jupiter, square ascendant and opp MC.
In comp we have Mars square sun and mercury, sextile Venus, trine Uranus and Neptune, trine South node, and conj chiron. We have Neptune and vertex in 8th in composite too. I dunno if this means anything for the sex but we have Pluto, North node, Venus Jupiter and Juno stellium in Scorpio conj descendant.

anjelik

I do think having a composite Mars in Virgo is pretty helpful when it comes to Mars / Pluto aspects because like you said, there is a willingness to adapt..which THANK GODDDDDDDDDDD FOR THAT! You really need to have flexibility when dealing with Mars / Pluto between two people. We do not have Mars Pluto in our composite (Venus trine Pluto, which is nice) but in synastry we have his Mars squares my Pluto (4 degree orb) and my Mars conjuncts his Pluto (2 degree orb). In our natal charts we both have Mars / Pluto also. He has the square and I have the conjunction. It has been an interesting ride between us and there have been bouts of power struggles, but at the end of the day there is always compromise, which I am thankful for. I think we both have modified (over time) the way we approach each other and the way we react. It's more about being aware of how you affect the other person and I think that if our composite Mars was not in a mutable sign then there is a good chance someone would have died by now based on the above mentioned aspects. It's almost as if when one person is being moody and flipping out, the other person assumes the more quiet position and lets the person vent out their frustrations, then a resolution is made. Drama is not necessary, although he has Mars in Cancer, so he loves a good tantrum.

Our sex isn't too out there, I would say it's healthy and there isn't this need to be extremely kinky to keep things interesting, although we have our bouts of times when we do (it's not like in past situations I've been in where you have to go to extremes in order to keep things interesting or exciting). Again, being adaptable here is helpful because we both may like different things but it's a give and take. Our composite Mars is in the 7th house, so perhaps this also lends in making us come together as a team. I usually find Virgo placements icky, but I think based on our individual Cancer and Libra Mars, the Virgo Mars is complimentary in a way.

I do think having a composite Mars in Virgo is pretty helpful when it comes to Mars / Pluto aspects because like you said, there is a willingness to adapt..which THANK GODDDDDDDDDDD FOR THAT! You really need to have flexibility when dealing with Mars / Pluto between two people. We do not have Mars Pluto in our composite (Venus trine Pluto, which is nice) but in synastry we have his Mars squares my Pluto (4 degree orb) and my Mars conjuncts his Pluto (2 degree orb). In our natal charts we both have Mars / Pluto also. He has the square and I have the conjunction. It has been an interesting ride between us and there have been bouts of power struggles, but at the end of the day there is always compromise, which I am thankful for. I think we both have modified (over time) the way we approach each other and the way we react. It's more about being aware of how you affect the other person and I think that if our composite Mars was not in a mutable sign then there is a good chance someone would have died by now based on the above mentioned aspects. It's almost as if when one person is being moody and flipping out, the other person assumes the more quiet position and lets the person vent out their frustrations, then a resolution is made. Drama is not necessary, although he has Mars in Cancer, so he loves a good tantrum.

Our sex isn't too out there, I would say it's healthy and there isn't this need to be extremely kinky to keep things interesting, although we have our bouts of times when we do (it's not like in past situations I've been in where you have to go to extremes in order to keep things interesting or exciting). Again, being adaptable here is helpful because we both may like different things but it's a give and take. Our composite Mars is in the 7th house, so perhaps this also lends in making us come together as a team. I usually find Virgo placements icky, but I think based on our individual Cancer and Libra Mars, the Virgo Mars is complimentary in a way.

I agree, I think Virgo is one of the best stabilising energies for dealing with Pluto, especially Pluto and Mars.
I certainly wouldn't say we need to have kinky sex to 'keep things interesting', that's just the way our sex manifests. It's mostly really powerful. The freakiness comes from both our sexual tastes coming together as one. I also feel that since I'm Mars square Uranus Natally, with Uranus in the 8th, and everything sexually I bring
to his chart, I really being out a side of him he didn't even know existed.

Also I have a lot of strong Pluto aspects natally, and Pluto is the most prominent planet in my natal chart, so all the hard aspects between both our Pluto's and our personal planets brings out a lot of the plutonic issues I suffer with personally. I have Pluto conjunct Dsc in Scorp. I'm really possessive but I have a Virgo sun so you'd never know. I have Venus and moon in Leo too so my sexual and emotional behaviour is quite princessy, his Mars and moon are in Leo though, so he's quite the same (kingly, rather than princessy) :p our moons are conjunct by one degree. There's a lot to our relationship, so much bad and so much good. It's exhausting and amazing all at once :)

anjelik

I agree, I think Virgo is one of the best stabilising energies for dealing with Pluto, especially Pluto and Mars.
I certainly wouldn't say we need to have kinky sex to 'keep things interesting', that's just the way our sex manifests. It's mostly really powerful. The freakiness comes from both our sexual tastes coming together as one. I also feel that since I'm Mars square Uranus Natally, with Uranus in the 8th, and everything sexually I bring
to his chart, I really being out a side of him he didn't even know existed.

Also I have a lot of strong Pluto aspects natally, and Pluto is the most prominent planet in my natal chart, so all the hard aspects between both our Pluto's and our personal planets brings out a lot of the plutonic issues I suffer with personally. I have Pluto conjunct Dsc in Scorp. I'm really possessive but I have a Virgo sun so you'd never know. I have Venus and moon in Leo too so my sexual and emotional behaviour is quite princessy, his Mars and moon are in Leo though, so he's quite the same (kingly, rather than princessy) :p our moons are conjunct by one degree. There's a lot to our relationship, so much bad and so much good. It's exhausting and amazing all at once :)

I guess it depends on what you mean as "freakishness." I think boundaries vary from person to person and I do think that each person brings out a different side of the individual. I can say that the most sexually intense relationship I've ever had was with a Leo Mars man (my Mars is in Libra). We also had a composite Virgo Mars, which squared Uranus (which is also why neither of us were faithful haha). It could also be because my Libra stellium (Mars, Pluto and Saturn) was in his 5th house and his Leo stellium (Sun, Mars and Mercury) was in my 7th house. My Venus was in his 8th, which squared his Pluto in his 5th.