Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 11-06-2011, 01:33 AM

Send a message via MSN to tanamarios Send a message via Yahoo to tanamarios
Re: transiting saturn in my 2nd house.

An update: i received the liquidation of a bank account last Tuesday with enough money to buy a laptop so i did it. also i found that at the same time that t. venus semisquare natal pluto and t. pluto semisquare natal venus.

Natal Chart:
http://i1030.photobucket.com/albums/...60865_2861.gif

solar return 2012-2013:
http://i1030.photobucket.com/albums/...n2012-2013.gif
Unread 11-27-2012, 05:18 PM

Good post Tanamarios.
I would love to know and to learn from other people experiences, how Saturn transiting 2nd house changed your life . In my case will transit my 2nd next year, my coordinates are a little bit different though: natal Saturn rules my 4th house but sits in Leo and 11th house. It already is in Scorpio which rules my 2nd but its still in 1st house. Thank you
The Following User Says Thank You to sunflower2012 For This Useful Post:
tanamarios (11-27-2012)
Unread 11-12-2015, 05:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanamarios View Post
Hi everyone , im checking my transits and i found that the transiting Saturn (ruling my natal fifth house ,located in my eleventh) is about to enter my second house in Libra. What will the effects or situations that i will experience during this transit?
A Saturn transit in the 2nd house is about taking a look at the status of your finances and how they support your autonomy. It is also about taking a look at your moral values and your level of generosity.

Last edited by Poupoupidou; 05-16-2016 at 08:15 AM.

Tags
house, saturn, transiting