Something a bit bizzare! What do you think is the occupation of my fiction character?

QueenOfCups

Today I was reading a thread about the characters from JK Rowlings Harry Potter and reading about the possible correlations between the characters and their birth charts, and it got me thinking...

Well since i was thinking about writing a novel quite recently i have been creating characters in my mind, the birth chart attatched is one of these birth charts that belong to a character,

I calculated the birth chart by the date and time that i decided for sure that i was going to use this character, and so that was her "birth" so to speak, i had an idea she would have been born in London, but to test the theory of fictional characters in relation to astrology I would like a few people to try and figure out the occupation she has, and this has been pre-determined by myself, But im not giving it away unless everyone gets really, really stuck or someone gets it right. Think of it as a brain teaser!

Enjoy! the results will be interesting :joyful:

=========IMPORTANT==========

for those of you who want to guess even though the answer has been reviled is welcome to do so, all you have to do is scroll down really fast over my post and no peaking!!!! I shouldnt have told the person who guesses correctly so fast, sorry, dumb moment, please forgive!

[Moderator note - thread moved here, as thread-poster's own astro attempt is missing.]

Attachments

• Character Creation H.jpg
    Character Creation H.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:

Hybrid_soul

well i think that she should be an artist. because if you read about Libra in the 10th house cusp it might tell you what she might be in ur story.

AquaScorpio

Yes I agree about being an artist and other aspects of the chart pointing to this would be Sun in Leo, Moon in 5th. Having so much Air influence could also make her have an intellectual occupation, such as journalist or even writer. Maybe even an announcer or host of some sort, and definitely with an unconventional way of communicating with Uranus in the 3rd.

wintersprite1

Premium Member
Welcome back Queen,

Your delightful questions have been missed.

Now looking at the chart:

At first glance you would think a very active person with the Asc in Sag, and Mars in Gemini.... but that Mars is in the 7th, so may be she likes hanging out with athletic types.

With the Sun in Leo, it is in a buried house in the 8th... how would the Sun shine in the 8th? In 8th house pursuits. Mercury is applying to the 9th and conjunct Saturn in the 9th the house of higher learning with the planets of mind and responsibility in the sign of exactitude.... I am thinking..... Librarian. or with the lord of the Asc in the 2nd conjunct Neptune and another 8th house occupation..... Bartender or liqueur importer.

The Libra Mc included.... Venus in the 7th (others), well supported, Sun in 8th transformations, and Jupiter (expansion, luck) conjunct the planet of Illusions... Make up artist?

1. Librarian
2. Bartender
3. Make up Artist/hairdresser

If I keep guessing I will get something right:whistling:

TK

RockFish

Very interesting thread!

Ruler of Midheaven is Venus, so I'm thinking she will be inclined to aesthetics, beauty, arts, but since Venus is placed in the 7th, Cancer, I think she won't work alone, probably will have a partner, and a young one, maybe child, or connected to children.

Moon is placed in the 6th, in Gemini, so, lots of writing for her. Since Moon is ruled by Mercury in the 9th cusp, conjunct Saturn, I think she'll be in communication with international contacts of some kind, she's an international "liaison" of some kind, to some institution or enterprise.

Okay, now I'm curious. :biggrin:

QueenOfCups

Oh, how wonderful! :w00t:

She's a hairdresser! Well done, although a part of me thought it would take many, many guesses, the others were close, but not close enough! YAY! somebody got it right so quickly *hugs*

Altough in order to prove the correlation between characters and astrology furthermore i guess i'll have to do a lot more of these "guess the characters lives" sort of things :happy:

Also, the personality traits you and the others pointed out were what i had in mind quite clearly and i noticed when first observing the chart, so perhaps it isnt just me putting two and two together :smile:

Look forward to more of these type things, and my apologies for going away so long, Life had taken me around the block for a while, so it was hard for me to attend the forum, the Queen highly intends to stick around though :joyful:

Thanks to everyone who posted, and if anyone else fancies doing a bit of interpretation on her for the fun of it you can ^^"

Peace out!

beatnikgirl

Can I ask another question about your character, is she the main character and is she the one telling us her observations and trying to uncover some intrigue deception or crime? It's just I couldn't ignore that Pluto in her 1st, of course I guess I could have gone for the other obvious route and said she has a crime committed against her or she is telling her story from beyond the grave?
I guess given the other factor it could also be a bit of a kiss and tell story revealing other peoples secrets Pluto.
Any elements of truth in the above, feature in your book.

Last edited:

QueenOfCups

"Can I ask another question about your character, is she the main character and is she the one telling us her observations and trying to uncover some intrigue deception or crime? It's just I couldn't ignore that Pluto in her 1st, of course I guess I could have gone for the other obvious route and said she has a crime committed against her or she is telling her story from beyond the grave?
I guess given the other factor it could also be a bit of a kiss and tell story revealing other peoples secrets Pluto.
Any elements of truth in the above, feature in your book."

She is a side character that the main character comes across, she is the type of character that gives people wise words but is oblivious of her effect on other people so she essentially dances around life, speaking what she thinks, just thinking she is nothing too special, when in fact she is very philosophical and knowledgeable, she has had a bad relationship with her father, he became absent in her infant years, but i haven't quite delved in further then that but i can say her father was a bad man, i don't know why but it seemed instinctive to give her a bad father ^^"

And yes, in my thoughts i thought her up to be quite effected by her dads abscence and certain things he did, she would think about why he left her, and she felt unloved because of it, but as she grew she was more curious which indeed, could lead to her wanting to find out the truth which leads her into the crimminal world or something like that :smile:

ksr

Ooo! This post looks like fun! This is what I see in this character's chart:

The heart of this character's horoscope is Sun in Leo in 8th house. For some reason, I get the impression that this is her first time being a Leo on this earth. Just so you know the Sun is the only planet in a fire sign AND it is the only fire sign in her entire chart. I used the 9 main astrological planets (Sun to Pluto) for determining this.

Leos always have groupies (unlike their polar opposite Scorpio who wants their followers to be true blue friends). This lady's groupies would be rich and powerful people whose money she handles, a husband who sees her as a trophy, any sexy movie stars & models, beautiful people who are involved in alternative religions (like Wicca or Scientology), and anyone who is involved in keeping secrets.

This lady has a lot of planets in mutable signs and air signs. Mutable + Air = Gemini If you were to observe her for a while, you would see alot of Gemini attributes (in addition to her Gemini personality, aka Moon in Gemini). This lady has a powerful chatty, gossip-oriented personality. Moon in Gemini in the 5th emphasizes the possibility for her making up nasty untrue rumors for the fun of it. Especially if someone gets on her bad side. Her special power is that she could talk you to death.

EDIT: This character loves sweets food, esp. sweet KIDDIE food. Why? Because Gemini loves sweet foods. If she has an office, she probably stashes a box of pop tarts and chocolate bars in her desk. She would also have a dish with favorite hard candies. If she doesn't watch her sugar intake, she could get diabetes.

Since this character has pluto in the 1st house, people tend to look at her and decide if they like her or hate her. Remember, pluto is extreme, there is no in-between. Former President George W. Bush has pluto in the first house and we all know what happened to him.

I envision this character as a British take on Carrie Bradshaw, main character of Sex in the City, except she popularity is more like Ann Coulter. If she is a writer or in a communications job, people probably see her as polarizing and she will only have a small, specialized audience, like Ann Coulter or Rush Limbaugh.

Last edited: