Obsessed with every lover that comes by

love-thinking

I want to know what in my natal chart indicates me being obsessed with all the lovers I have had.

My last one has been the emotionally cold workaholic types and god bless my soul because this is another one that isn't going to work out.

astro_2gw_kjhklh_jgjhgk.58201.31703.jpg

katydid

Mercury, the ruler of your 7th house, of romantic relationships , is in a 3 way exact conjunction with the Sun and Pluto.

So Mercury is combust and overwhelmed by Plutonian energy, which is often obsessive.

The Moon is also part of this conjunction, so you are emotionally hooked in as well.

Can you find a way to use all of this passion creatively? Maybe write romance novels or poetry or paint or design?

ElenaJ

Also, manifest the energy by being with strong Leo or scorpio types.
Not necessarily sun sign, but also ascendent/moon/stelliums.
Also, gemini and virgo.

IleneK

Premium Member
I admit this of off the wall, but it is what came to me immediately, so I will share it with you for your consideration.

Your chart suggests to me an unconscious, unrequited very deep love, deep call.
It is represented by your strongly tenanted 12th house, with Jupiter in its dignity directly ruling the 12th house and all planets in it: Sun in partile conjunction with Merc and Pluto; Venus, planet of attraction and love rising and conjunct the ascendant; Mars, planet of desire conjunct Mars, as well as your inner feeling life, Moon.
Saturn is also ruled by Jupiter and aspects Jup in the 12th.
Quite a connected bundle of energies.

Modern astrology connects Jup and Sag with the expansive 9th house symbolism of dreams, philosophy, beliefs, the desire to unite with something greater than oneself, religion, higher learning.

I think you may be attaching this unconscious deeper greater love to the guys you fall in love with instead of examining the larger call in your life.

Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
Well spotted, IleneK.
The Venus/mars conjunction contacts by degree with Uranus and the nodes as well.
Thank you for your kind words, Elena, and also for your thoughts about Uranus and the nodes.
It points us to the uniqueness of OP's calling in this life as signified by the NN, which is squared by Uranus, and which is also ruled by the noted rising Venus [in conjunction with Mars].

And the contraction, the resistance, the challenge of the Uranus' t-square to the OP's nodal axis is given release or outlet through the applying sextile of [again!] Venus/Mars.

Last edited:

ElenaJ

That pluto mustn't be undervalued, it is a very obsessive and possessive planet.
It looks to control, in order to transform, to rebuild.
Just entered into sagittarius, it still has vapours of scorpio, which of course is its natural place. Plus it rules the 12th natal house of the subconscious.
It just underwent a conjunction with moon, who rules the 8th of raw sexual encounters.
And if we look at natal Uranus, it is currently under the power of transiting pluto.
And that same trusting pluto now squares the nodes of relationships.
The power of the soul comes out through the expression of physical sex, but as pluto moves by progression closer into the spiritual sagittarius realm, and transiting pluto moves to universal Aquarius, this expression should change.
And you are right about the spiritual part, mercury rules both the 7th of partners and the 9th of spiritual matters, religion, philosophy.
Lots of lessons to be learned here. the physical dimension and the spiritual and their expression through sex.
Very interesting chart.

love-thinking

I admit this of off the wall, but it is what came to me immediately, so I will share it with you for your consideration.

Your chart suggests to me an unconscious, unrequited very deep love, deep call.
It is represented by your strongly tenanted 12th house, with Jupiter in its dignity directly ruling the 12th house and all planets in it.
Venus, planet of attraction and love rises, conjunct the ascendant; Mars, planet of desire, is there as well as your inner feeling life, Moon.
Saturn is also ruled by Jupiter and aspects Jup in the 12th.
Quite a connected bundle of energies.

Jupiter in Sag also indirectly rules Sun and Mer through Mars' rulership in Sag, which is ruled by Jupiter. So nearly every body in your chart is ruled directly or indirectly by dignified Jupiter.
Modern astrology connects Jup and Sag with the expansive 9th house symbolism of dreams, philosophy, beliefs, the desire to unite with something greater than oneself, religion, higher learning.

I think you may be attaching this unconscious deeper greater love to the guys you fall in love with instead of examining the larger call in your life.

You're definitely right about unconscious unrequited love. But you're also right about needing something greater than one's self and higher learning.

love-thinking

That pluto mustn't be undervalued, it is a very obsessive and possessive planet.
Just entered into sagittarius, it still has vapours of scorpio, which of course is its natural place. Plus it rules the 12th natal house of the subconscious.
It just underwent a conjunction with moon, who rules the 8th of raw sexual encounters.
And if we look at natal Uranus, it is currently under the power of transiting pluto.
The power of the soul comes out through the expression of physical sex, but as pluto moves by progression closer into the spiritual sagittarius realm, and transiting pluto moves to universal Aquarius, this expression should change.
And you are right about the spiritual part, mercury rules both the 7th of partners and the 9th of spiritual matters, religion, philosophy.
Lots of lessons to be learned here. the physical dimension and the spiritual and their expression through sex.
Very interesting chart.

You know Elena, you bring up a good point. I usually catch feelings after a sexual encounter.

IleneK

Premium Member
Very interesting chart.

I appreciate all these points in offering a fuller portrait.

I would point again to 7 out of 10 planets in the 12th house, [including all the inner personal]. Even with Pluto on Sun, I do not see this about sex with individuals but about extremely deep and intimate communion with the ineffable, unknowable, All, however that might manifest.

Might that help explain the unsatisfactory or incomplete quality experienced by love-thinking in the human relationships?

ElenaJ

"Sex releases bonding hormone for a reason."

Does it release this? I'm not convinced.
If it were so, then after having sex, people would be staying together.
In reality, men can be extremely removed from the act emotionally and spiritually, and just literally walk away, as also women could although I think it's much rarer. For a woman it is more emotional, rather than just physical.
A woman will have sex to tie into a relationship, a man will do it just as a physical expression.
Am I setting myself up here to be shot?

ElenaJ

I would point again to 7 out of 10 planets in the 12th house, [including all the inner personal]. Even with Pluto on Sun, I do not see this about sex with individuals but about extremely deep and intimate communion with the ineffable, unknowable, All, however that might manifest.

Might that help explain the unsatisfactory or incomplete quality experienced by love-thinking in the human relationships?

In fact, that is a lot of 12th house energy taking place. Very subconscious, below the surface.
If we start with the sun, as ego and the primal sense of the individual, and place pluto on top of it, he (pluto) will want to dig and dig until he gets to the bottom. He has to get into it, in order to redo it. That is his meaning in life. And this is ongoing, building and then unbuilding to examine, to know, to learn.
This is a very intense exchange of energy between the two planets.
A continuous lifelong psychological transformation takes place, searching for self-knowledge.
One way of doing this is through expression of power in a sexual relationship. Not physical power, not strength of muscle, but mind over spirit, the ego that needs to overcome and pull apart like a ball of yarn, to then use it to rewind and create a sweater.
This works towards the self, as well as the self towards others.
It's a continuous process, that becomes obsession.

ElenaJ

Yes, it releases oxytocin - same hormone that is released when nursing or hugging. People with attachment disorders might be particularly vulnerable to treating the release as a temporary high and not knowing how to build something out of it that’s longer lasting. I’m sure there is some broad sexual dimorphism and all sorts of in between shades here. Like the people who paradoxically use sex to bond with their buddies (that they didn’t have sex with).

Live and learn!

david starling

Switching to Whole-sign gives a radically different view! In some charts it makes little or even no difference.