Lost my first costly watch

vrivri

Namaste

I lost my first costly smartwatch today while on a trip. I had purchased it using my own earning. I have just reached back home and searched for it in all my luggage but I can't find it. I think I might have left it at the hotel that I was staying the last night at but I'm not sure. Could you please tell me whether it can be found or not? If not, what is the significance of having lost a costly smartwatch?

vrivri

I had also lost my mother's watch when I was between ages 8 to 10. I don't really remember what happened after that. Please respond. Thank you.

leomoon

Namaste

I lost my first costly smartwatch today while on a trip. I had purchased it using my own earning. I have just reached back home and searched for it in all my luggage but I can't find it. I think I might have left it at the hotel that I was staying the last night at but I'm not sure. Could you please tell me whether it can be found or not? If not, what is the significance of having lost a costly smartwatch?

We would need a date you asked the question and a time (A.M. or P.M.?) and a place in order to construct a chart for you unless you make one yourself. As Katy suggests, call the hotel first if you didn't. They all have "lost and found departments"....even small hotels keep stuff in a box in a locked closet or something for their patrons.

Good luck.

fensi88

I cast the chart for the moment when I read your question.
28 Oct 2020 TZ = -1.0 6.3000 A.M. 20e28 44n49 ASC=7Sco52

Unfortunately, there are no testimonies it will be found.

vrivri

Namaste!

Thank you everyone for your kind and prompt responses. I have just received a call from the hotel that they have found my watch and kept with safely.

Wishing you the best!
🥳

leomoon

Goca: You are one of the better known horarists, so I thought we'd look at this chart and see if there is anything after all which might be seen as the hotel? If anyone else does, please comment - :pouty:

leomoon

Some people say that when Mercury is retrograde, the item will be found eventually, but this item (the costly watch) was retrieved rather quickly. Mercury rx is also in the 29th deg.49' ruled by Venus which also rules the 7th. Not sure IF this might be a clue or not...:unsure:

The Rex Bills "Rulership book" page 64 gives us hints for the hotel suggesting the Moon/Cancer and Venus (ruler of the 7th and 12th along with the 4th house

Last edited:

fensi88

I missed the fact that the Moon will conjunct POF after change sign and that would be a testimony it will be found!

fabriciosantana

I missed the fact that the Moon will conjunct POF after change sign and that would be a testimony it will be found!
Total noob here: so does the POF generally signify the lost item? And what about the time; I'm thinking both the moon and POF being in a succedent house, medium time?