Want to leave everything behind, could someone help me with this?

Shadowkat

I have worked and went to school most of my life - I am an older student in graphic design. In general, I have had many many unfortunate circumstances. But also some marked good ones, I'm not refuting the positives, but the negative are pretty negative. I suffer from depression/self hate, but I've learned how to cope for the most part.

I have been with someone for the last 7 years in a very unfufilling relationship. He is sweet and I want the best for him, but this year I want to move to Korea and live there permanently (of course, if I can, especially in regards to the virus). I have voiced my wants. I was there recently so I feel like this is what I want. It would be a huge leap and I would need to really make things work...find a job although it seems very difficult to do. It's a huge risk but I want to dive head first.

I normally receive very small comments if none regarding my chart.

Presently, I don't feel like I am strong at graphic design, but I am willing to push through to be better. I am curious what someone scan see regarding a deeper understanding of this move - if it's foreseeable. If someone can see living in another country permanently, and if there is any chance at success. Anything would be helpful I would really appreciate it.

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_lkfsdlkn_lksdlknds.7662.25028.png
    astro_w2gw_lkfsdlkn_lksdlknds.7662.25028.png
    40.8 KB · Views: 20
  • astro_w2gw_lkfsdlkn_lksdlknds.7639.24474.png
    astro_w2gw_lkfsdlkn_lksdlknds.7639.24474.png
    44.1 KB · Views: 22
  • astro_w2gw_lkfsdlkn_lksdlknds.7696.25956.pdf
    58.6 KB · Views: 16

waybread

Shadowkat, do you have any entitlements to live in Korea (such as citizenship or ancestry?)

Do you have at least a BA/BS degree, such that you could get a visa to teach English there? (My daughter did this for 1.5 years.)

What experience do you have in Korean culture? Do you know any of the language?

With your moon in the 9th house of overseas travel square Uranus, I can see why you would feel the need to set out for uncharted territory. But these aren't the rational planets of the horoscope.

Surely there are easier ways to disengage from an unsupportive relationship.

Shadowkat

I know how it sounds, and I figured people would have a negative reaction to this post.

The move at it's core is not to disengage from this relationship, but it has helped me formulate that this could be good timing for this realization.

I will have the BA this year.

Slowly learning the language.

My drive is more towards how much I connected with the place more than my relationship. This is just a sign for me.