business recommendation by astrology

Anuj

Well Im Anuj Khurana from India suffering from many problems from the last 2 years and depressed.What ever business im running is not giving me any good results and always leads to loss,i have changed around 4 businesses with huge financial losses in it even though im working very very hard in it.I went to some astrologer,they said the KETU in 11th house is the culprit and im also undergoing KETU MAHADASHA but when i see online ketu in 11th house is a good thing as per few websites i visited.Then i saw i have RAHU and SATURN in my 5th house and again as per some websites these two are creating problem as Rahu needs things now but Saturn delays it and creat frustrating to get success and all the materialistic things i need.

And my 10th house is also empty,so i dont know which planet related business i should do.

DOB: 26-02-1991
Time: 7:42 PM
Place: New Delhi,India

Astroenthusiast

Caveat: I don't know much!

I don't understand how ketu (the moksha karaka) could be considered well placed in kama trikona (the houses of desire)? That aside, I have heard that ketu brings much frustration to people who desire materialistic things in its MD, so maybe, Lord Krishna's famous advice could bring some relief to you.

Don't worry if your 10th house is empty, 9 planets for 12 houses, at the very least 3 houses are bound to be empty.

If you don't mind me asking, I would like to inquire about your health in general?

Anuj

My health is fine no problem other then little muscle pain which is due to gym
Caveat: I don't know much!

I don't understand how ketu (the moksha karaka) could be considered well placed in kama trikona (the houses of desire)? That aside, I have heard that ketu brings much frustration to people who desire materialistic things in its MD, so maybe, Lord Krishna's famous advice could bring some relief to you.

Don't worry if your 10th house is empty, 9 planets for 12 houses, at the very least 3 houses are bound to be empty.

If you don't mind me asking, I would like to inquire about your health in general?

mathur_dinesh

The sub-period of Jupiter in the major-period of Ketu is operating since March this year. Both are together in the eleventh house but are under aspect of Saturn from an inimical sign. Further Rahu gathers the influence of Mars and transmits it to Ketu and Jupiter.
Both Ketu and Jupiter are badly placed from Saturn in the navamsha chart.
Rahu and Saturn were placed in Libra in transit and Saturn was projecting aspect to natal Ketu and JUpiter.
These are the reasons for trouble you are facing in this period. The period ends in coming February. Before that Saturn will move to Scorpio which may give you slight relief.