Is this a good school for my daughter?

StarSeed

Hi all,

We are in the process of chosing a primary school for our daughter. She is only 3 years old, but here the best independent schools get full very quickly and therefore we will have to register her in advance.

She is a very sensitive child and we are from a different ethnic background. I want to make sure she will be happy at her school, that she will feel integrated and confident in order to thrive.

So we visited this school some time ago, which seems to have a good reputation but seems to be a bit too big. They have very good facilities.

The question is: Will my daughter L. be happy at C. school?

My daughter ir the ruler of H5 - Venus. She has some dignity as she is in her own terms. However she is close to the cusp of her H12, showing possibly a lack of power to intervene in this matter.

The primary school is the ruler of H7 (3rd from the 5th). Am I correct? If so, the school is Saturn.
Saturn is in Scorpio, peregrine. Is is in the sign of detriment of Venus, which means, I think, that my daughter is not going to like the school.

Saturn and Venus make no aspect between them.
All these testimonies make me think my daughter and the school have nothing in common and that actually she would dislike the school if she was accepted. However I am relatively new on this and need some help.

I would really appreciate some comments on this chart as this is an important matter for us.

Many thanks
Cecilia

Attachments

• astro_2gw_62_will_l_be_happy_at_the_c_school_hr.44304.2119.gif
    astro_2gw_62_will_l_be_happy_at_the_c_school_hr.44304.2119.gif
    52.2 KB · Views: 18

StarSeed

Hi there,

There is a choice of 3 possible schools.
This question is about one of them, which I call "C."

I have a horary chart for one of the other schools but I didn't post it because I thought it would be a bit confusing!
So I would like your help to know if this particular school is any good and if my daughter will enjoy it..

Cecilia

Anachiel

This chart concerns me because your child's significator, Venus, is detrimented in regards to this matter. The Moon is also going to a square of a rather peregrine Mercury and there is really no aspect anywhere we want to see it with the Sun, which is also detrimented anyway.

Also, the Sun squares your own Asc which to me, indicates this will cause some difficulty or disagreement in some way to you. The Sun also ruling your 2nd of resources is a concern.

Mercury, the dispositor of Fortuna, which the Moon is about to square, also indicates some problems with resources or disappointment in regards to the overall material benefit of this school. Mercury also rules the 12th which, is not great concerning this matter.

That's my take on this particular chart.

StarSeed

Thank you very much for your answer, Anachiel.

I you have raised interesting points in the chart that I wasn't aware of.
The school is indeed somewhat expensive and not "value for money", as it has large classes and not much to offer.
I never quite liked the feeling of the school, so it explains the square sun (school)-asc (me).

We have now agreed that this is not a school for our daugther, and are going to look at other alternatives.

Greetings,

Starseed