Was She A True Friend To Me?

Astrologer4U

I met this woman about 4 months ago, actually I was introduced to her by another mutual friend. When I met her, instantly I liked her. She has sun in Capricorn just like me and I had never in my life cultivated a friendship with a woman who shared the same sun sign as I. Any way, we started a friendship right away, it was almost as if I had always known her. She showed her self to be a very spiritual person, even though she was an ex Jehovah witness, that didn't stop her from having an interest in Astrology and other occult or metaphysic sciences. However, I have to mention this, she did swing back and forth with religion and the occult, calling things of the occult demonic. I paid her no mind when she did that because I understood that if she had been religious in the recent past, that part of her was a part she probably feared to completely let go so that was her problem.

Any way, she had told me this story about how she had been separated from her children and how she was trying to find a place to live but that she was having a difficult time coming up with the money for her deposit. I hadn't even known this woman for 8 days and I went into my pockets and loaned her the 650.00 dollars US she needed to pay for her deposit. She took some time to pay me back but she didn't pay all of the money back and in between the times she was paying me back, she needed other misc loans which caused her to still be owing me 54.00 to this day. Any way, the whole time that she and I were friends, it seemed like she was always needing me to give her something, do something for her, or do something for her children. I mean, she really began to drain me. Then she would always make these verbal promises about how she was going to do this and that for me when she got the money to do it. Make a long story short, I really catered to her and was conscious of her needs, I always came through for her. In the end, I began to see that our friendship was about how obedient of a friend I was, that our friendship was about me keeping a certain way, staying patterned in a way that did not take away from the control she had over me as a friend. As soon as something in my life changed to the point where I could no longer cater to her, she began to do little slick things like, If I told her I didn't have much time to talk, she would just hang up the phone on me without saying good bye. Then when I could call her the next day and ask her if she was mad, she would pretend like what she did was innocent and she meant no harm. Recently, she came to me asking me my opinion about something she was experiencing with another friend and basically the things she was saying about her friend was not right. To top it off, the friend she was talking about has been friends with her for 10 years. When the woman that I am talking about was put into jail, this friend that she was talking to me about, the one she has been friends with for 10 years, she is the one who got her out of jail. I have only known her for 4 months, so why is she down talking a friend to me that she has been friends with longer than me?

Basically, she got mad at me for not taking her side and she hung up on me. She didn't say she wanted to end the friendship but basically even though I didn't want to end it, I felt that I needed to. Was I right or wrong? Was she actually a true friend to me?

If anyone wants to see her natal chart, I will show it at request. I ask the question that I ask based on her natal chart.

Added: her natal chart on the right hand side.

Astrologer4U

Attachments

• wassheatruefriend.gif
    wassheatruefriend.gif
    47.9 KB · Views: 29
  • AZ.gif
    AZ.gif
    49.6 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:

Claire19

I dont even have to look at a chart to know that she was not a true friend to you.......from what you have stated about her behaviour.

Claire19

We would have to do a composite chart for the two of you to see what the dynamics were. That entails the exact time of birth for both of you.
I think you know the answer though.

Astrologer4U

I dont even have to look at a chart to know that she was not a true friend to you.......from what you have stated about her behaviour.

I shall post her chart, I didn't see any deceptive characteristics in her chart, but maybe I over looked something. However, I did see a lot of confusion in her chart, and that is the reason why I am wondering if I was to hard on her. I will post her chart and mines if you want to see it.

Astrologer4U

Claire19

I shall post her chart, I didn't see any deceptive characteristics in her chart, but maybe I over looked something. However, I did see a lot of confusion in her chart, and that is the reason why I am wondering if I was to hard on her. I will post her chart and mines if you want to see it.

Astrologer4U
If you are more comfortable you can PM me about it.
Four months is not long and a real friendship is made over time.

Astrologer4U

If you are more comfortable you can PM me about it.
Four months is not long and a real friendship is made over time.

Yes I know but If I didn't give her a chance, how will I know if the friendship would ever be true? I am just confused, I don't know because as I said, in her natal chart, she seems to be very confused. I told her this and I tried to astrologically explain it to her, but it is almost as if she is resistant to hearing the truth about her self. She will let me tell her the pleasant things and she will even agree or play modest but she doesn't like to hear anything unpleasant about her self. By the way, I posted her natal chart.

Astrologer4U

rafaella

I don't usually read natal charts.. but what caught my eye is the Scorpio energy there --- Scorpio rising, plus Moon in Scorpio conjunct Neptune in Scorpio in her 1st house, Plus Jupiter in Scorpio right on the ASC.... She definetely has a lot of secretive, myterious side to her and could possibly 'attack' unprovoked, become very defensive and feel slighted without reason. Also could be quite deceptive maybe even.... I personally tend to be careful with people who have that much Scorpio in them...as a lot about them is hidden and difficult to uncover...Obviously not all Scorpios are like that, but with this heavy Scorpio influence in her 1st house (house of personality) this would most likely tell us about her nature....

The horary chart shows a square between your both significators, You are Mars and she would be Saturn...you being exalted in her sign showing you very much liked her and wanted to believe in her. While she is exalted in Libra as well and in your detriment, so this is not a balanced and harmonious relationship here between the two... I don't believe she saw you as a friend the way you looked out for her.
The Moon is also VOID and this could indicate there might never have been a true friendship and nothing much can come out of it... Moon will enter Scorpio (again Scorpio!!!) and is actually in Via Combusta... Moon will be in its fall, so again not good position here...

Your thinking/communication planet Mercury is also retrograde in the 8th, could show that there was a need for some reflection here....Mercury is also in detriment in Sag....

Interesting to note also that Mars (you) are conjunct Sun, combust and shows you being blinded. Th conjunction is in Capricorn, looks like the fact that she is a cappy just like you, might have blinded you and your logical cappy side was put aside (as I mentioned the retrograde debilitated Mercury, your thought processes).... She is more a Scorpio than Capricorn, I'd say....

By the way, she is born on Jan 4, just like me... there is a Solar eclipse on jan 4 2011, great changes coming to her this year....

Astrologer4U

I don't usually read natal charts.. but what caught my eye is the Scorpio energy there --- Scorpio rising, plus Moon in Scorpio conjunct Neptune in Scorpio in her 1st house, Plus Jupiter in Scorpio right on the ASC.... She definetely has a lot of secretive, myterious side to her and could possibly 'attack' unprovoked, become very defensive and feel slighted without reason.

Yes, that is her!

Also could be quite deceptive maybe even.... I personally tend to be careful with people who have that much Scorpio in them...as a lot about them is hidden and difficult to uncover...Obviously not all Scorpios are like that, but with this heavy Scorpio influence in her 1st house (house of personality) this would most likely tell us about her nature....

Yes, She also has Sun Square Uranus, I have that too but I saw that negative side in me years ago and I consciously work on it, her, she doesn't want to hear the truth about her self, as far as she is concerned, everyone is wrong and has done her wrong, she is the victim, pure and simple.

The horary chart shows a square between your both significators, You are Mars and she would be Saturn...you being exalted in her sign showing you very much liked her and wanted to believe in her. While she is exalted in Libra as well and in your detriment, so this is not a balanced and harmonious relationship here between the two... I don't believe she saw you as a friend the way you looked out for her.

She claims she saw me as a sister, but she doesn't even do the things to her sisters that she does to me.:unsure:

The Moon is also VOID and this could indicate there might never have been a true friendship and nothing much can come out of it... Moon will enter Scorpio (again Scorpio!!!) and is actually in Via Combusta... Moon will be in its fall, so again not good position here...

I asked my daughter to call her and make arrangements to pick up some of my belongins that she has. after she got off of the phone with my daughter, she text me to say some dillusional stuff about how I am not talking to her just because she didn't agree with me. She is really getting on my nerves. It seems like it is difficult to get rid of her. She just doesn't get it or pretends not to get it, I want nothing to do with a selfish and controlling person, I could care less about her agreeing with me about anything.

Your thinking/communication planet Mercury is also retrograde in the 8th, could show that there was a need for some reflection here....Mercury is also in detriment in Sag....

Yes, I told her that I needed some time to my self if that was alright with her, I told her that after she text me. After I told her that, she invited me to the spa where she works, telling me that she would give me a free massage... my mouth dropped:surprised: Didn't I just tell her I need some time to my self????

Interesting to note also that Mars (you) are conjunct Sun, combust and shows you being blinded. Th conjunction is in Capricorn, looks like the fact that she is a cappy just like you, might have blinded you and your logical cappy side was put aside (as I mentioned the retrograde debilitated Mercury, your thought processes).... She is more a Scorpio than Capricorn, I'd say....

I agree with her being more Scorp than Cap. However, Cap doe come forth in her as far as business is concerned but that Jupiter in her 12th really makes her blow things up until there is nothing left but particles of the bigness that once used to be. So she finds herself having to constantly rebuild because she never understood the structure.

By the way, she is born on Jan 4, just like me... there is a Solar eclipse on jan 4 2011, great changes coming to her this year....

I hope for her same, those changes teach her good lessons. Thanks for your contribution to this thread.

Astrologer4U

Astrologer4U

Welp, I really had to let her go this time. However, she is having a hard time letting me go. I shared a lot of things with her that I know for sure she is going to try and use against me but I won't be held a prisoner by her just because she knows some things about me. With her being a Scorpio rising and moon in the first, she doesn't get it, she has been getting over on me for so long that she can't believe that I am actually strong enough to not have anything to do with her. Any way, just thought I would update the thread, if there is anything else to report, I will be sure to keep thread posted.

Astrologer4u