Will they get married? And should I use the traditional ruler or modern ruler?

shinrie

Hi,
I am new to Horary Astrology and trying to learn the way around this. So, the question is whether they will get married (a cousin of mine and a guy she recently met).
Here's the link to the Chart:
myR91BZ

https://ibb.co/myR91BZ

I understand that the Querent (my cousin) is the Ascendant here (Aquarius), and according to what I read, the traditional ruler of Aquarius is Saturn.
There's Sun (in Pieces) and Mercury in the first house, and there are a couple of aspects of the Sun but they are all separating so I ignored them.
There's no planet in the 7th house, and since the 7th house is in Leo, I look to the Sun and there's no aspect between the Sun and Saturn, which I think it's pretty unlikely their relationship will develop.
Saturn is in the 12th house - does this mean the Querent is hiding some secret?
I am looking at Moon squaring Mars + Node and don't know how to add this to the picture. And with the North Node retrograding in the 5th house, what should I make from that? As I am very new to this, can anyone help me with my interpretation and give me some pointers?
Thank you a lot.

ElenaJ

Please clarify, who is asking the question?
If it is your cousin, then yes she is the ascendent.
If you are asking about her, then she is the 3rd of cousins.

shinrie

Please clarify, who is asking the question?
If it is your cousin, then yes she is the ascendent.
If you are asking about her, then she is the 3rd of cousins.

Hi, yes, she is asking the question, therefore I assume she's the Ascendant.

ElenaJ

Sorry, another question first. The chart says Missing coordinates. Can you check this? It would probably change the chart when you enter the location.

shinrie

Sorry, another question first. The chart says Missing coordinates. Can you check this? It would probably change the chart when you enter the location.

Hi, sorry, actually the chart is still valid as I erected the chart originally in Astro with time and location accordingly, and then I recreated it in Astro-seek in GMT for higher clarity. Both charts are exactly the same.

ElenaJ

There is no relationship between the two significators Saturn and sun. And none between sun and co-ruler Uranus.
In addition moon is square the nodes, conjunct Lilith/chiron and approaching a square with mars.
Sorry, they won't get married according to this chart.
You had identified all the signals.

shinrie

Thanks for your input. So for future questions, when I see there's no aspect between Querent's ruler and Quesited's Ruler, is it relevant to look at the Moon and other co-significators or is it safe to conclude that the answer is no/negative?